Player Report Thread

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker: Miss_Creuvarde
Rule Broken: #6 The Player Threw Splash Potions of Poison at Me, Him/Her then continued to Trap Me in Cob Webs.
Proof: http://lonelydirector.tumblr.com/image/53064037785
Other comments: I have reason to believe the Player was doing this on Purpose because they Continuously kept Throwing Potions. They also did not Reply to any Warnings given by Staff or Me.

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry I didn't really know where to post this, but I saw someone spamming/advertising their server in the lobby...

If image doesn't work, just right click and click open in new tab. Sorry about the fucked up printscreen, I'm using a duel monitor atm.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Rule Broken: #6 The Player Threw Splash Potions of Poison at Me, Him/Her then continued to Trap Me in Cob Webs.
Proof: http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Other comments: I have reason to believe the Player was doing this on Purpose because they Continuously kept Throwing Potions. They also did not Reply to any Warnings given by Staff or Me.
I cannot see the picture, as I do not have a tumblr account. AoDPrem

Name of Rule-Breaker: NielsDool
Rules Broken: Teamkilling​
Any extra comments: I allmost got burnt, I had 0,5 hearts left when a hunter come and killed both of us.
I will warn him. Thank you for reporting it!

Sorry I didn't really know where to post this, but I saw someone spamming/advertising their server in the lobby...

If image doesn't work, just right click and click open in new tab. Sorry about the fucked up printscreen, I'm using a duel monitor atm.
This seems more like something you should report to the admins. ;)
Thanks for reporting!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't have an account, but I signed up and i'm confused. The link doesn't seem to lead to an image? :confused:

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Well, I do have a Tumblr. But this link is just a link to your dashboard, which is like a Facebook feed. You see whatever the people you follow reblog/post.

tommyleej , could you please provide a link to the picture for us? We can't do anything without it.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
Try the new link
Okay, sorry but there isn't enough evidence here to show that she did it to you. Maybe someone else did and she was just stood nearby at the time, it isn't really clear enough that she was the one teamkilling, sorry. However, thanks for reporting it and I will look out for her!

Although keep in mind that I have received numerous complaints about miss_Creuvarde. All about team killing, I believe. Of course I couldn't do anything about it, though, because I had no proof.

She is someone we need to watch closely, and I'll be doing that next time I see her on.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of the rulebreaker: BlackWidow4Doom
Rule Broken: Teamkilling
Proof(s):

Here can u see in the corner of the picture that he has throwed a harming potion. He also have it in his hand. He throwed 3 dmg II potions on me and then I died...

He died he too and here you can see that he continiued the teamkilling in lobby. He throwed all the dmg II potions on me..

This is what he answered to my question: Why did and do you teamkill me? "I did it because you were there" he said first. After that when I asked more he said tht he hadent teamkilled.

Reaction score
Name of the rulebreaker: BlackWidow4Doom
Rule Broken: Teamkilling
Proof(s):

Here can u see in the corner of the picture that he has throwed a harming potion. He also have it in his hand. He throwed 3 dmg II potions on me and then I died...

He died he too and here you can see that he continiued the teamkilling in lobby. He throwed all the dmg II potions on me..

This is what he answered to my question: Why did and do you teamkill me? "I did it because you were there" he said first. After that when I asked more he said tht he hadent teamkilled.
Thank you taking your time on reporting BlackWidow4Doom, sorry this happened to you. I will warn him :)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hold on, Tommy, in your screenshot you had a minimap with blue spots, which looked like entities. Please explain? (Thanks for pointing this out Jammy001)

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hold on, Tommy, in your screenshot you had a minimap with blue spots, which looked like entities. Please explain? (Thanks for pointing this out Jammy001)
Yes I forgot earlier to point this out in my Report I Had mob entities on.I may have had Player entities I am not sure as it was my first time with Rei's minimap. But I have gotten rid of it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes I forgot earlier to point this out in my Report I Had mob entities on.I may have had Player entities I am not sure as it was my first time with Rei's minimap. But I have gotten rid of it.
Okay, well thank you for that. Please do not use entities again, or you will be banned. I will let you off seen as you say you didn't really know what you were doing.

EEDEE23

Reaction score
Uh, your minimap shows where ppl are :(

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would like to report Gamerprochampion, who decided it would be a fun idea to blow up my hiding place using TNT, and then burn me to death using flint and steel when his former actions failed to kill me. The incident happened on Y'Ghatan, and was overseen by at least one staff member, who was unable to resolve the situation at the time. The incident occurred while I was hiding in my regular spot:a heavily modified platform with the main entrance cleverly disguised as an ordinary wall, with a single piece of TNT set up ready to blow the wall up should anyone attempt to break in. There is another entrance to my spot, a ladder leading up from the large room underneath spawn, where the platform overlooks. As I was trying to alert captain_pikm to my spot so we could team, Gamerprochampion, who was also a surviver, decided to follow my directions, climb up the ladder into my base without asking, and set off the TNT, despite my protests. Once I started reporting this, he started attacking me with flint and steel. I do not deny that I used my own flint and steel as a form of self defence, but Gamer's accusations that I started using flint and steel on him first are completely untrue (and even if they were, this does not excuse the fact that he blew up my base in the first place). Sadly, I did not get any evidence of the event, but if you would like to check the logs, the incident happened at around 12:45pm on 27/6/2013 GMT.

Gamerprochampion mentioned among his delusional ramblings that he was able to screenshot the entire event, and that he would post these as evidence of my apparent 'attack'. No doubt if these pictures exist, and he has the guts to post them, they will show me defending myself as he holds a heavily used flint and steel (unless he decides to crop out his inventory.

Ofcourse, I would expect a permanent ban for Gamer due to his actions, but as he claims to be a long running member of the community, I would be satisfied if he received a lengthy temp-ban.

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
I would like to report Gamerprochampion, who decided it would be a fun idea to blow up my hiding place using TNT, and then burn me to death using flint and steel when his former actions failed to kill me. The incident happened on Y'Ghatan, and was overseen by at least one staff member, who was unable to resolve the situation at the time. The incident occurred while I was hiding in my regular spot:a heavily modified platform with the main entrance cleverly disguised as an ordinary wall, with a single piece of TNT set up ready to blow the wall up should anyone attempt to break in. There is another entrance to my spot, a ladder leading up from the large room underneath spawn, where the platform overlooks. As I was trying to alert captain_pikm to my spot so we could team, Gamerprochampion, who was also a surviver, decided to follow my directions, climb up the ladder into my base without asking, and set off the TNT, despite my protests. Once I started reporting this, he started attacking me with flint and steel. I do not deny that I used my own flint and steel as a form of self defence, but Gamer's accusations that I started using flint and steel on him first are completely untrue (and even if they were, this does not excuse the fact that he blew up my base in the first place). Sadly, I did not get any evidence of the event, but if you would like to check the logs, the incident happened at around 12:45pm on 27/6/2013 GMT.

Gamerprochampion mentioned among his delusional ramblings that he was able to screenshot the entire event, and that he would post these as evidence of my apparent 'attack'. No doubt if these pictures exist, and he has the guts to post them, they will show me defending myself as he holds a heavily used flint and steel (unless he decides to crop out his inventory.

Ofcourse, I would expect a permanent ban for Gamer due to his actions, but as he claims to be a long running member of the community, I would be satisfied if he received a lengthy temp-ban.

As much as we'd love to help, we can't very well do anything about this seeing as there is no evidence. It may be true, but we don't know that.

Also, we are the ones who decide what happens to him, and I doubt we would skip to a ban straight away (Even with proof).

Oh and in the future, please remember to always get a screenshot when someone is doing something wrong. If you want the appropriate actions taken against someone who broke a rule, a screenshot will help greatly!

Edit: Oops! I just noticed the fact that you did not read the first post of this thread, as it has a format you must use.

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

So I get a 3 day ban for reporting a player breaking the rules (someone who was once globally banned, I've just heard :rolleyes:) while said player gets off with nothing despite: using offensive language, team killing and editing a players hide-out/base without permission (albeit, using TNT).

Heres that layout thing you asked for:

Name of Rule Breaker: Gamerprochampion
Rule Broken: Take your pick, team killing, offensive language, lying to staff members, editing players hide-outs without permission.
Proof: Apparently Gamer sent his screen shots to captain_pikm, if so, please post them here, they are required.
Other comments: See above.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
If there is any issue regarding to your ban, feel free to PM me. After all, it was me who carried out the action. It also helps not to assume the punishment of other players with no actual knowledge.

This thread isn't for arguments. Carry on as normal.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: scouting128
Rules Broken: Team Killing
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Iat92YC.png
Any extra comments:
He killed me with lava, and afterwards I told him it was against the rules, he said it wasn't for him.

*I'll soon respond to 0groovy's posts, I already put 2 hours into a response that I accidentally deleted.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: scouting128
Rules Broken: Team Killing
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/Iat92YC.png
Any extra comments:
He killed me with lava, and afterwards I told him it was against the rules, he said it wasn't for him.

*I'll soon respond to 0groovy's posts, I already put 2 hours into a response that I accidentally deleted.
He has been warned, thanks for reporting!
I unfortunately do not have logs for the date of the incident with OgroovysamO, but I'm presumed it got dealt with?