Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Here are some goals that we have at wizards:
  • Lastly, we need wither skulls. Ayatollah_Ali already has one, so we need 14 more (for 5 beacons). After we collect the heads, we will have a giant wither fight (fighting them one by one) at a location to be decided later.
TO BE FOUGHT IN THE DEAN'S OFFICE, BECAUSE SCREW THE SYSTEM.

Also, another goal: expand housing region. I've had a plan which I shall be placing in a secret place (i.e. the noticeboard) which only wizardy like people can see without using instruments such as monitors. There shall be several themed rooms coming soon to anyone who applies and cannot get residence in the wizard tower basement. The first of these shall be the inn known as the regal oak, which has several rooms in the attic. More themed rooms shall be sporadically released, the next being the renovated base of viva alchemia, the alchemist rebel faction after they were forced from their dorms in the great alchemy purge of N.A.E. 20. May that day live in infamy, after the death of the majority of the civilian population. May the 5,000 killed as bystanders nay be in vain seeing as we successfully bumped off three of them alchemy bastards.

We hope to see applications coming through soon! :D

GlassesFreek

Reaction score
One day at Wizard's Tower, I was enjoying a nice smoke when I noticed Bali Bronzebeard going hurriedly down the stairs. Struck with curiosity, I put down my pipe and followed him, wondering where in the world he could be going in such a hurry. When he got to the Atrium, he went through the door towards a boat waiting for him.​
"Stop, wait!" I called out after him, "Where are you going?!"​
"There's no time to explain!" Bali yelled back, "I must tend to an emergency that has arisen!"​
"But why so suddenly? Why didn't you tell anyone about this?" I asked.​
"I didn't know about it until recently," Bali said as he reached the boat.​
"But who will lead us?" I asked in desperation. Bali stopped at this, and turned around.​
"I am afraid I must resign from being leader," Bali sighed, " Some things have come up that I can not explain. You may never see me again." He put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm counting on you, Glasses. You must hold an election for who will be the next leader. All the wizards must vote, and only then will you know who must take charge of Wizards Tower!"​
And with that, he jumped into the boat, and sailed away. I stood there for a second, looking out into the waters, seeing if he would come back, but he didn't.​
"Well then," I said to myself, "Let the voting begin."​
And so it shall! Yes, I have been put in charge of the election for the next Wizard Tower Leader! How this will go on is each wizard will vote for there choice of wizard to lead (no voting for yourself). Then, a week from now, I will announce the winner of who got the most votes. You may only vote once and only for one person. So let the voting begin!​

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
What if some wizards don't vote? Will there be like a week's notice or something? Also, I'd reccommend PM'ing the other wizards to ensure they know of the voting system.

Edit: another note. Some wizard has destroyed our 4 mycelium blocks. Unfortunately, they destroyed our ONLY mycelium blocks. Whichever wizard decided to do this without checking the rarity of the blocks first has 7 days to either admit it and be forgiven or place an additional 50 emeralds in the loot chest to compensate the tower for their actions.

Edit edit: the perpertrator has come forward, he used silk touch :p

GlassesFreek

Reaction score
I sat in his chambers, counting all of the votes. As I counted the last vote, I put my quill down next to the paper. I quickly went back over my paper to see if I had missed even the smallest detail, but I had not. I leaned back in my chair. The wizards had voted. A new leadership had begun. The new leadership of...​
That's right! You wizards have voted and now Roobarb Pie is the new leader of Wizards! Thank you all for voting and showing your support for Wizards. It is very appreciated. At the soonest time possible, Malcovent will resign from leadership and make Roobarb leader. Congratulations, Roobarb!​

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to thank you guys for deciding that I am suitable to lead you guys. Now comes the business parts of the tower.

First off is application systems. Anyone can join the wizards! Without a post of application on the forums. However, to become a TRUSTED member of the wizards, an application would be required as well as a rank of settler. Anyone currently with the trusted rank will be kept as trusted despite this change.

Secondly: The overseers! I shall post a format for the applications for that over the weekend sometime, although it may be on sunday as on saturday i'm away from home celebrating the grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary, so meh.

Thirdly: Links with Crucia! I am currently building a rail/walkway system to crucia, and plans are to be developed over an alliance/friendship sorta thing. More news on that to come.

Fourthly: Government representatives. We require a second representative. Please post in the thread if you would like to represent the tower.

Fifthly: The north side of the wizard tower is reserved for a dockland area. Please PM me if you want screenshots of the WIP build of it.

Thankyou once again for nominating me. I will do my best to aid the wizard tower to a kickstart back into the world on route to the first pilgramige to elysium.

Reactions: DKnucklehead

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Thirdly: Links with Crucia! I am currently building a rail/walkway system to crucia, and plans are to be developed over an alliance/friendship sorta thing. More news on that to come.
First off congratulations on your promotion to leader! Crucia will donate whatever is needed to help this rail system or walkway be completed. We're also very much interested in an alliance with you, but we can discuss that in-game. If you need any resources to help finish up your guys city (Which may I say is looking fabulous) just give me or one of the other leaders a shout!

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
First off congratulations on your promotion to leader! Crucia will donate whatever is needed to help this rail system or walkway be completed. We're also very much interested in an alliance with you, but we can discuss that in-game. If you need any resources to help finish up your guys city (Which may I say is looking fabulous) just give me or one of the other leaders a shout!
You don't by any chance have 5000 emeralds lying around, do you? ;3

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, as the message only allows 5 people max, i'll jsut post it here:

Shinyshark Riketr GmK snowma Jubjubers EonLatias Defiant_Blob Kuromono13 FrenchSanta12 The Phantom

Hiya there guys. I'm now officially leader of the clan. However, due to bali/malc being unable to access smp for a while, marn had to disband and reform the clan. As a result, permissions will be fucked up for you guys (i.e. accessing your chests, opening doors, etc). I'll be away from approx 2:30pm GMT today until god knows when tomorrow, so this evening's gonna be difficult. If I do see anyone online that should be wizards, they will be temporarily promoted to a joint leader to help get everyone back in.

All the best,

Roob.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Remnants of Bali's great journey have begun to appear! Recently, we recieved a tattered note via wind control that he had successfully destroyed one of the great air beasts, but at the cost of a small portion of the sky dimension. We are currently in the midst of reclaiming these aethereal islands and psying (psychic tying) them to the tower. So far, one has been reclaimed into this dimension. More are to follow! This is the dawn of space for custom housing in the wizard tower!

In completely UNRELATED news, we need a lot more stone and dirt. You know what to do, wizards.

Edit: Some screenies of island one. It'll likely connect to all the other ones.
http://i.imgur.com/SWLfb3M.png
http://i.imgur.com/CUqUges.png
http://i.imgur.com/IoVGlh9.png

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Please note that this first island will be a link island from a tower at the wizard islet to housing islands (with lots for people to make their dream home), a floating lake with boathouse, a shopping district. There will also be a cloud district (something something nazeem)!

Multi level. Challenging to make, but worth it in the end!

Once built, costs of purchasing a lot will be negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.