[Outdated post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
"A sprinkle of cadaver scrapings, a fairy thumbnail, a wellington boot's worth of finest smoked whiskey and and a hair from the head of a bald man..." The pink figure made sure to stir his wizards tea, scraping any loose cadaver scrapings into it. It was often said that a wizards tea, was not only strong enough to stand a spoon up in, but was also on occasion likely to cause the spoon to melt. Other reported effects include the spoon transforming into a butterfly or questioning its own sexuality before transforming in a puff of smoke, only to leave the bewildered tea-stirrer in question holding a gender confused fork.
Another wizard clad in a decidedly brave if not ambitious shade of vomit green sat opposite, "In fairness it wasn't like Harry could have known that using potions as a beer pong substitute would have resulted in the towers destruction.." he quietly debated, ignoring the shower of splinters as a wardrobe collided with the ground - curiously enough for the all-male wizards tower, leaving a fetching set of lingerie and a ballgag "Ever since people gave him ideas about being a wizard, He's just a bit.. froopy".
Froopy. Defined as either an obscure love of manatees, a white girl that is good in bed and 'may' ride horses, or in this case wizard-slang for wizards who were still in the "frat-boy-magician" phase. Many a universe has been collapsed by a 'froopy' wizard trying to impress a passing witch by trying to pass a fishbowl through the eye of a needle.
Placing his tea down (with extreme care..) the Pink Wizard stood and gazed at what remained of his tower. This would be the seventeenth time it would have been rebuilt, the only silver lining being that this time the Tower had not taken the universe with it. Yes, they could rebuild. They would rebuild..
The Wizards Tower
The Wizards tower is a respected recluse for wizards, witches and their menagerie. Are you aged, magical and worried about kids on your lawn? Well look no further - we don't even have a lawn! Built in the center of a pristine ocean to avoid collateral damage, we offer total isolation and peace of mind (barring the acts of other wizards). We also offer the best wizard-tea the continent has to offer, so sign up today for your choice of robe color and wizard quarters.​
Rules
  • No fishbowls or needles on the premises.
  • Anyone found playing beer-pong with potions will be turned into a witches tampon.
  • Try to avoid inter-dimension racism.
  • Don't start fights without undue authority, wizards enjoy their peace and tea.
  • Hat = Wizard, Wizard = hat. Everything else is frippery.
Benefits
  • Choose your own wizard title!
  • Access to resources, your own chambers and free wizard counselling.
  • A pretty tower that sometimes blows up.
Requirements
  • Be a wizard
  • Have a sense of humor.
  • Avoid being lazy
  • No froopy wizards.
Joining

Simply post in the thread below (preferrably with some inclusion of ingame username) and a backstory of your wizarding history - backstory isn't required but will give us some laughs.

Roster
  • Malcovent/Bali Bronzebeard - 'The' Pink wizard (the only pink wizard)
  • Deadl0ck
  • Shinyshark - the Ash Shy Rink Wizard
  • Riketr - Riketr the Magicketr
  • GmK - The Frostitute
  • Snowma - Humblewhore
  • JubJubers - Jub The Teamaker (Do not give this man a spoon)
  • EonLatias - The Travelling Fisherman
  • Defiant_Blob - The Red Alchemist
  • Kuromono13 - Kuro of Mono
  • Roobarb Pie - Assistant Librarian
  • ImJonnyBoy ~ Removed from clan
  • FrenchSanta12
  • The_Phantom
  • octopusmaster
  • Ayatollah_Ali
  • Aperson155
  • Dknucklehead
  • iiDeathCookies - The Baked Wizard
  • Darknarutokiwi - The Tinkerer
  • GlassesFreek - The Halfling

Riketr

Reaction score
In-game name: Riketr
Wizard Title: Magicketr
Backstory: In the middle of a thunderstorm, my parents gave birth to me. At birth, I weighed 19 kg and was 0.635 meters tall (42 lb, 2 ft, 1 inch) so my parents knew something went wrong with me and abandoned me on the doorstep. A couple of minutes later, they were blown up by a creeper. A few days later, a creeper army invaded my hometown and left the place in ruins. I barely survived, and my wizard abilities kept me well fed. A small hole was open, and down there was a spring, which I lived in for some while, until KingSam found me in his spare time, which he used to dig. He took me home, took me on a few trips to places, and such. My favorite one was when we took a trip to Zombie, where I played until my abilities went out of control and got me wizard kicked, where they thought I wasn't a wizard. But then, it came. An ad in the magazine that only wizards could see. It advertised this tower. I immediately went to type this up. After I finish, I'm going to pack my bags and get ready, even though it means leaving Crucia, which is where KingSam dropped me off when he wanted me to have a go at the real thing. When he saw that I exceeded expectations on my own, he left me. I've been doing quite well ever since that moment. Well, that's all I can remember of my backstory.

• Haha
Reactions: Vatowski

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
So I was unsure what a manatee was

Went to urban dictionary:
A fat girl (evil manatees for plural) that seems like she’d be friendly or at least tolerable to be in the same room as but turns out to be a hostile, rude, unpleasant person for no apparent reason

I'm.so.confused ;(

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Question
If you want to be a travelling wizard do you still have to be townless or can you be a part of another town and become a wizard?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
In-Game Username: Defiant_Blob
Wizard Title: The Resistant Sorcerer (lame name give me time to think of something better)
Story: Defiant Blob was a normal human, like any other. However, in one of his quests, he got caught in the stream of a prototyped Endergun, causing his transformation into the red humanoid he is now. After undergoing a series of events, he has now found himself in this land, now with even stronger powers.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Ingame name: Snowma
Wizard title: Humblewhore (I'll think of a better one in time)

Can't think of a good backstory due to alcohol. Let me join. I am awesome.
Also, thanks for being my inspiration:

In-Game Username: GmK
Wizard Title: Frostitute
Backstory: Things never went as planned...

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
In-game name: Jubjubers
Wizard Title: The Teamaker
Backstory: After fiddling with tea leaves for numerous hours, the bumbling idiot masterful culinary wizard found the perfect brew. He now does not much else but brew tea. Seriously, he just brews good tasting tea.

Reactions: Defiant_Blob

EonLatias

Reaction score
In-game name: EonLatias

Wizard Title: Travelling Fisherman

Backstory: He lives by the rod and dies by the rod. He goes everywhere with his fishing rod. He eats with his rod and even slee- Well, let's not go there.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
In-game name: shinyshark

Wizard title: the Ash Shy Rink

Backstory: Having had no part with wizards, he married a witch and consumed some magical power during their first... 'time' I suppose you could say. He left after her wife was burned for being a nymphomaniac, which quite frankly didn't shock him and headed for the wizards tower where he wished to become an even better wizard than he already was.

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Wizard Name: Kuro of Mono
Backstory: Kuro of mono used to be a detective! He would solve any case thrown at him ( with his magical ability foresight) until one day. He was challenged by a wizard criminal. Unable to unravel the murderers riddles. He gave up on life and became one of Deaths Judges. His dream is to someday find the murderer someday and regain his sanity and pride.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
In game username: Imjonnyboy
Wizard title: ImWizardboy
Story: Upon being born, wizard boy was a disastor. He was called Jonny when born and from then on referred to himself as ImWizardBoy. He grew up and began to fight off Voldemorts forces with his bibbity bobbity boo magic while working on some fabulous wizards tea recipees. One day while enjoying a nice hot cup of wizards tea he cast a spell wrong and popped up in the middle of nowhere. He the changed his name to ImWizardBoy and hoped to begin a new journey with other wizards.( suck with stories, sorry!)

Reactions: EggNog

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ingame name: roobarb_pie

Wizard title: Assistant Librarian

Backstory: Born as the seventh son of the eighth son in a family, Rhubar B'Pi missed the fortune of become the first sourcerer of magic in his lineage, which went to his younger brother, Little Git. As the seventh of eight, Rhubar's powers are lesser than those of his peers, yet his contributions to the magical world have been greatly accepted. His famed moments include being the first man to drink a pint of Dead lock firewhiskey and survive the ordeal, despite 7 weeks in an IC ward; being the first person to prove that enchanting a book using an enchanting book MIGHT just work, depending on the universe patch applied to the great plains of Ser Ver; and he is also recognized for being the first one to complain when he sees something he doesn't like. Due to his isolation skills, he is rarely seen, tending to his hunting grounds near castra. He is also keen on archaeology, he is currently examining a hidden artefact which he believes to be a source of magic, responsible for the original formation of the icy goliath known as the wall. In the process, he has discovered a city, which he has described as "a nusiance in the grand plan of all things. Where am I going to build my [REDACTED] underground city now?

His favorite historical figure is Will Hangsen, the archaeologist who just won't die no matter how many times the universe kills him. He enjoys long walks on the beach and kittens. If he was a colour he would be octarine.

Edit: The tower occasionally blows up? Are you kidding me? Who let the guild of alchemists share a tower with us?

Reactions: hihihilolHI

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Once on the rooster, are we allowed into the tower? Apparantly it is not fully constructed yet so can we go in or should we wait until it is finished?
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.