[Outdated post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Threaddd clean. Keep the arguments outside muggles.

For clarification - yes you CAN be in another town and be in ours (is that okay Marnixxie? ), but by joining you have to agree that essentially the wizards tower is your primary/main 'town', the second town comes second in all matters :3. I don't want to have half our members living in other clans towns/fighting for other clans, it's bad form.

(If i removed you for being in another town but you're happy with this agreement feel free to post informing me!)

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Amazing. Are you sure you're not magically switching to creative mode to make this?

So, I suppose that the shears I broke, the pickaxes I used up, the axes I broke on trees and the shovels I lost on all the dirt and sand were magic aswell? I spent hours and hours on getting the stuff for that tower, I helped Malcovent, or should I say Bali_bronzebeard (an account that he made not to get temped to use any admin commands) to get the stuff. He fell of countless of times, he got back up and continued to work. He's a winner, and he deserves a fucking medal and you damn well know it.

Not only did he spend this much time making the tower, he spend the most time working on that tower, he spent over a day of total time building it and he stood up late cooking stone to put it in the tower. The island that this tower is built on was made by hand, by malcovent. I drained the island along with him and after that we got help from Deadl0ck who made sure we could build the tower by giving us an opportunity at gaining the most resources ever.

All I've seen you do is rage at us, call Deadl0ck names and accuse our main builder of using creative mode to build the tower. I don't care if I get an infraction for this, fuck off.

And if Malcovent and Deadl0ck read this not only would I like to thank you for building the tower aswell as for putting up with me while we were building it.

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
In game username: FrenchSanta12
Wizard title: The Wizard of Wizards (For now, I want to change it later ok? )
Story: I was Harry Potter's lover, apparently I used invisibility potion..
(Idk.. will think of something later :DD)

Reactions: digi

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
the pit is nearly complete! about 1/8th of it completely down to height of 5. A few diamonds retireved in this. Dress code needs to be discussed. The archchancellor shall certinately wear bright pink garments, whereas the entry level wizards shall need to wear blue garments.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As assistant librarian, it is my job to sort through all incoming books on behalf of the librarian, who has taken a sick day off today on account of being dead. One book in particular had me interested, talking of withermeal, a bonemeal made from the remains of the wither skeleton. After finding said skeleton after a few hours of searching the ancient fortresses in the nether, i created the recipie described in the book.

It turns out that I had mistranslated a few words. I had thought it said "super grown crops", when the correct translation should have been "accelarate aura". As a result, I nearly destroyed the current build of the nether. Fortunately a roll drop and stop reversed this issue. The blast zone has now been subject to a mass buildup of aura, resulting in aura trees and a portal warped by magicks. On the bright side, I know where I'm getting my magical supplies from now!

Warning: if ingested, aura will likely cause malignant growths on your octarium gland.

octopusmaster

Reaction score
In-Game Name: octopusmaster
Wizard name: The Wizard that lives under the Sea (If it is too long just tell me :p)
Back-story: Once being a fish, I was a "late bloomer" in evolution, being able to evolve more in the time being, as I became a magical fish. Then, I used my magical-ness to transform into a fish, than being a background part in "Spongebob" I then came to my realization, I had better things to do, and quickly evolved myself into human, with my magic traits coming with me.
Special-Trait: I'm one with the sea. (A.K.A. I love squids and water)

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
(I believe that you all are still accepting apps, yes?)
In Game Name: DKnucklehead
Wizard name: DKnucklehead the Grizzled One

Backstory: It was quite a depressing evening in that grimy pub. The wizard DKnucklehead sat down at the counter, awaiting his meal and beverage. The presence at the pub was most certainly not a usual sight for the common folk also occupying the space as well, and they made a many quizzical looks and mutterings about his hat. The grease stains that covered the entirety of the counter's surface were probably as old as he was...well maybe not "quite" as old as him, but close nonetheless. He dined on a meat pie. Stabbing his fork into the meaty interior, he uncovered a toenail, still flaked with toe-gunk. He decided to stick with his ale after this.

He really did not wish to be here. He missed the crimson tower that he once called home, but woe-be-him, he had most recently been exiled by the Wizard's Guild at Dauntown. An argument had arose about the state of his hat, which caused his dismissal. You see, after reading the most darkest books in the Guild's infamous "Evily Demony Library", he came upon a book that revealed to him that the world he lived in was not what it seemed!! It stated that this world was influenced by Evil Neebies who alter one's perception of reality whenever they so please! The only way to forbid the Neebies from this, was to block one's head with a covering of pure iron! Startled, he quickly strapped strips of iron to his wizard's hat, which unfortunately resulted in the point of his wizard's cap to flatten, removing it's lovely previous aesthetic appeal. But most importantly, his mind was safe! Once the other wizards discovered The Grizzled One's newest quirk, the conservative wizards dumped DKnucklehead off of their tower, forever exiled from the only place he had called home.

He heard of land, far to the west, where another Wizard's Guild lay. He hoped that these wizards showed kindness to his old self...

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
The tower is nearing development with all 'necessary' rooms minus the library finished, and we still have a number of unclaimed wizard quarters (although naturally - wizards can live away from home, You're all big boys and girls).

So if anyone wants to apply, now is the time ^_^!

Also, anyone on the roster who i haven't added to the clan ingame - I'll come online fo'sure this fridays meeting and add you to it :3

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Iguana

Preferred Title: Iguana, Archmage of the Pastamancer Sect

Lore:
Iguana the Archmage was born into a family of bright and brilliant minds who were apart of the original Saucerors. They were devout in their arts and when the news of a child came up, the thought of hindrance to studies, and whether or not having a saucy number 2 popped up into the family's head. To avoid the trouble, they decided to donate their newborn to whoever could pin the tail on the village idiot. Many stepped up to the challenge, but the fact that the village idiot was so elusive and good at escaping, nobody even got the opportunity to get close to him. There was one shy fellow who did manage to catch the village idiot by befriending him and thus pinned his tail when he was off-guard. Upon delivery of the baby, the man by the name of Jimmy Jim Ricard the IV received the newborn Sauceror. Jimmy was just a regular run of the mill guy and began to raise the infant as if he were his own.
I guess you could consider the boy's raising as an uprising. What was he ever rebelling against? Nothing really, he just had a lot of sass. When he first reached the age of 5 and became competent enough to understand the world around him, the news was dropped to him that he was adopted. This obviously devastated him as it would devastate most children, so he took it upon himself to leave his home at the age of 10 to find out his true parents.
During his adventure, the lad learned many useful skills like differentiating leaves to use for toilet paper which proved to be quite effective in his endeavors. He proceeded for months traveling across searching for someone he could call mum and dad, but to no avail. He had crossed every sea, trekked through every desert, jungled through every bush and still nothing. During his trip however, he realized he had a power ; the ability to spawn fresh pasta from his fingertips. He would should individual strands from each fingertip almost on command by the end of it and realized that this power could be further harnessed. He rounded to the nearest mage's college and tried his luck at it but was kicked out for looking too much like a peasant. This did not rattle the young fighter so he decided to go back to the college in style.
Complete darkness happens only during the dead of night. The boy thought this would be the perfect time to strike. The walls of the college were in sight during the cold, musky night. The stone walls illuminated by the dim moonlight striking against the metal ornaments hanging around his belt. He pointed his fingers at the top and shot a single strand of pasta and began to rappel upwards. At the top awaited a man with his back facing him, only a silhouette without an identity, and so long as he kept it that way, his empathy drive would not kick in. This was something completely foreign to him, so he had some room for experimenting. He created a pasta garotte and sliced the man's neck straight open. The cold body slid against hid and hit the floor silently, still with a smile on his face as if nothing ever happened. Was he thinking of his family, his kids at the time? Who knows, who cares, the man is dead was the only thing in Iguana's head. For the next 4 hours, the whole of the college was mysteriously slain by unknown forces that locals only now refer to as "The Pastamancer". Since that tragic event, Iguana has been uncontested in his seat of power as the Archmage (and only mage) of the Pastamancers.
As time went on loneliness began to crawl in through the holes of his heart and take up the space in his soul. His pasta and spaghetti beard was growing long and unkempt and he began to randomly spew sauces from his rear. He knew it was his lack of friends. He had heard word from a messenger parrot thing that there was a wizard tower nearby that was completing construction, so he decided to check it out. Now this is a story all about how, his life got flipped turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how a became a full-fledged wizard.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
In-Game Name: Iguana

Preferred Title: Iguana, Archmage of the Pastamancer Sect

Lore:
Iguana the Archmage was born into a family of bright and brilliant minds who were apart of the original Saucerors. They were devout in their arts and when the news of a child came up, the thought of hindrance to studies, and whether or not having a saucy number 2 popped up into the family's head. To avoid the trouble, they decided to donate their newborn to whoever could pin the tail on the village idiot. Many stepped up to the challenge, but the fact that the village idiot was so elusive and good at escaping, nobody even got the opportunity to get close to him. There was one shy fellow who did manage to catch the village idiot by befriending him and thus pinned his tail when he was off-guard. Upon delivery of the baby, the man by the name of Jimmy Jim Ricard the IV received the newborn Sauceror. Jimmy was just a regular run of the mill guy and began to raise the infant as if he were his own.
I guess you could consider the boy's raising as an uprising. What was he ever rebelling against? Nothing really, he just had a lot of sass. When he first reached the age of 5 and became competent enough to understand the world around him, the news was dropped to him that he was adopted. This obviously devastated him as it would devastate most children, so he took it upon himself to leave his home at the age of 10 to find out his true parents.
During his adventure, the lad learned many useful skills like differentiating leaves to use for toilet paper which proved to be quite effective in his endeavors. He proceeded for months traveling across searching for someone he could call mum and dad, but to no avail. He had crossed every sea, trekked through every desert, jungled through every bush and still nothing. During his trip however, he realized he had a power ; the ability to spawn fresh pasta from his fingertips. He would should individual strands from each fingertip almost on command by the end of it and realized that this power could be further harnessed. He rounded to the nearest mage's college and tried his luck at it but was kicked out for looking too much like a peasant. This did not rattle the young fighter so he decided to go back to the college in style.
Complete darkness happens only during the dead of night. The boy thought this would be the perfect time to strike. The walls of the college were in sight during the cold, musky night. The stone walls illuminated by the dim moonlight striking against the metal ornaments hanging around his belt. He pointed his fingers at the top and shot a single strand of pasta and began to rappel upwards. At the top awaited a man with his back facing him, only a silhouette without an identity, and so long as he kept it that way, his empathy drive would not kick in. This was something completely foreign to him, so he had some room for experimenting. He created a pasta garotte and sliced the man's neck straight open. The cold body slid against hid and hit the floor silently, still with a smile on his face as if nothing ever happened. Was he thinking of his family, his kids at the time? Who knows, who cares, the man is dead was the only thing in Iguana's head. For the next 4 hours, the whole of the college was mysteriously slain by unknown forces that locals only now refer to as "The Pastamancer". Since that tragic event, Iguana has been uncontested in his seat of power as the Archmage (and only mage) of the Pastamancers.
As time went on loneliness began to crawl in through the holes of his heart and take up the space in his soul. His pasta and spaghetti beard was growing long and unkempt and he began to randomly spew sauces from his rear. He knew it was his lack of friends. He had heard word from a messenger parrot thing that there was a wizard tower nearby that was completing construction, so he decided to check it out. Now this is a story all about how, his life got flipped turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how a became a full-fledged wizard.
You are part of Snowfall.
Its possible to be citizen in 2 official cities?

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Basically you can only become a wizard if you fully agree to relinquish any rights/etc. at other clans to ours (protected chest, tag, etc.)

HOWEVER, we have begun phase II of the wizards tower and are now expanding it out into the very first capital of magic ~ This will be open to all travelers and well wishers regardless of clan, to either visit or set up home!

Reactions: JKangaroo

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Basically you can only become a wizard if you fully agree to relinquish any rights/etc. at other clans to ours (protected chest, tag, etc.)

HOWEVER, we have begun phase II of the wizards tower and are now expanding it out into the very first capital of magic ~ This will be open to all travelers and well wishers regardless of clan, to either visit or set up home!
Hmmm Like the city idea will you be moving int he direction of Crucia though?

Status
Not open for further replies.