Mentor Talk 2 (Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Old_Man_Oak and Omar have got that covered. My choice to voice my suspicion of Prizyms to those two before we killed him that night probably saved my life.

Shiny may have actually got storm off your case as well.

Sploorky

Reaction score
AS LONG AS MY NAME STARTS WITH S, I WILL ALWAYS BE SUSPICIOUS.

No, but really, two things.

We need to figure out who to kill the next time. Right now, we need to be really careful. With the flak on you now, we also need to discuss who I may possibly have to take in as the next mentee if you die.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
All right, ansoro managed to take himself out through lying to everyone. If there is a killing role left they will go for either ansoro or me. I think one of our kills should be used on ansoro, as he now looks suspicious to everyone and I can get away with that. The second one, fair game. From the sounds of it cooliorules broke the(ahem) rules, and Jivvi may be confirmed innocent as well given he identified with ansoro's rulebreakingparaphrasing. digitalmez also pissed me off from taking pot shots at me. (This may seem too convenient for me though)

In case I die, here are some good targets:
77_is_the_best: If you take him over, you get kill protection and access to two nightkills again. Even if he dies, you can just take someone else. All it takes is one kill against you to end it.
Old_Man_Oak or Omar_Sales-They are roommates with each other and would provide you with an extra voice.
Vatumok-Confirmed innocent, although Omar worked hard trying to debunk that.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Not sure yet, I'm thinking maybe Jivvi or Coolio as they have been confirmed innocent. I want ansoro gone but I suppose i can deal with him.

Who do you think would benefit us the most being gone?

Sploorky

Reaction score
Between Jivvi and coolio, kill the person who believes ansoro, if one of them does. If it's a total flip of the coin, I'd say Jivvi. For us...eh. I'd say digitalmez, but I don't want a target on your back. The only real safe killing is hihihi

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
All right, Omar is suspicious of both Vatumok and digitalmez. I'm gonna convince 77 to off Jivvi, and we can focus on your survival. Both ansoro and digitalmez surviving will ruin their argument. It appears no one else believes those two.

I don't have high hopes for my survival, so I'll keep the arguments away from you as long as I can. Killing storm may be a nice option. Hihihilolhi we can keep as an emergency suspicion as hihihilolhi has contributed nothing to the game.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I was considering storm, he's one of the safer kills. I'm fine with killing him tonight. If you die, please leave 77 a game plan on who to kill, and put me at the end of it. I don't have a 100% chance of recruiting in a night, I don't want to be picked off because I fail my recruits(alternatively I could claim something and oust 77, which I may have to do if I can't recruit him).

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I didn't know you could fail recruitment. :O

Alright, Jivvi is locked in for the night for the mafia. I'm fine with killing storm as well.

We happen to have people trusting in us: Omar_Sales, Old_Man_Oak_63, 77, Vatumok, Defiant_Blob. 7/11. As long as they don't flip on me, we should be able to beat ansoro, digitalmez, and(I suspect) cooliorules.

If I survive long enough, we should get rid of Omar_Sales and Old_Man_Oak at the same time so the roommate conversations can't leak. Preferably towards the end of the game though.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ah, okay. That makes sense to me now.

At least we've bought another day it seems. Ansoro's doing a pretty good job taking himself out. Especially since Omar said he hates GIFs in mafia, so that's another vote when the time comes.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ansoro managed to completely kill everything I had going by rulebreaking. I'm going to be very upset if I end up getting lynched from this.

If no one else does, tomorrow I'm going to make a post declaring i'm keeping my vote and say the rulebreaking is one advantage I don't feel right using. (Which is what I would do even if I was pro-town, so this will be genuine. Although I am waiting in hopes Defiant_Blob beats me to it.) The first time he did this it was rather easy to ignore, but now it's hit the fan.

Why did people suddenly decide to stop listening? First ansoro rulebreaks, then shinyshark gives up, then coolio does something I didn't see, then ansoro does it AGAIN.

Sploorky, we still have got this. If my appeal to a fair game works, we can continue to keep someone more suspicious than us around at all times. digitalmez, hihihilolhi, 77.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Getting annoyed with accusations based on gut feelings. I'm starting to worry for my own safety though, so I'm contemplating claiming a role and outing 77. I've already got a role in mind if we decide to do it.

Sleeper All-Seeing Investigator

Our made up role role would allow us to choose a person at day, and have their exact role given to me at night. I could argue that it's valid to be put into place, as a means of countering Priz's godfather. Sleeper so I don't have to give a load of names, I was thinking of giving two roles beforehand, someone dead, and Vatu(Omar called him out, I could say I used my role to check if he really was JOAT or not).

A bit risky considering the recent success of claimed cops, but...what are your thoughts?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
To be honest, I think we can get through this. My master plan has us only being in danger today and tomorrow. I'll run through it:
1. Someone is lynched tonight, leaving us at 10 people.
2. We kill two people, getting it to 8.
3. Final day of danger, we get someone that's not you, me, or 77 lynched, bringing the playercount down to 7.
4. We kill two more people, bringing it to five. At this point, who cares about subtlety? The only person who would need to be fooled is 77. The final day has the three of us join together and lynch one random person, bringing the playercount down to four.
5. 77 and I kill the fourth person, you and I kill 77, leading us to victory.

However I understand that your safety is more important than mine; but in my opinion claiming is never good. We can encourage two more people to vote ansoro today, and get hihihilolhi eliminated the next day. I'll make a post shortly encouraging the ansoro vote, but if you need to claim, claim the following day rather than this one. We still need 77's place in the town for a bit, otherwise we'll have to suffer through an additional day.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I won't claim then. I can fend off most of the arguments because, as of yet, nobody has called me out with any proof(besides oak, but I debunked that rather well).

Y'know, you could weave some sort of story around to 77 about me getting tied with you somehow, having my goal switch to the mafia's. Details would have to be worked out, such as the role I have and how, but at least it'd set him up rather nicely, and keeps me out of danger from him, especially if you get lynched.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'll do that if he questions it. If i make it too obvious it might ruin the entire surprise factor we have going for us, yet I see your point about needing lynch protection. I'll keep reinforcing the priorities of his kills in case I get lynched next day.

I'll say that Sploorky is giving off an impression of a follower, and could be a great secondary ally.

Sploorky

Reaction score
lol, it didn't. I still do worry of 77 growing suspicious of you putting trust in me blindly following, but...I'll leave it to you. The plan in place now is good if 77 cooperates.

I really hope this day ends soon. The entire last pages have been nothing but emotional appeals, it's annoying imo.

Sploorky

Reaction score
^^^

It's funny really, ansoro has gotten the entire town against him due to his faulty actions, but he's been nothing but right.

Storm identified both serial killers perfectly, but passed it off in a terrible way so nobody believed him.

And the quiet, experienced players lord over the game, while they are usually high priority targets.

This game, man, this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.