Mentor Talk 2 (Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sploorky

Reaction score
HELLO ALPHA.

I am your mentor, and we share the same goal to win now. We must kill everybody. If I die, you die.

QUESTION FOR YOU: Who are the other mafia, and what's your game plan.

We could really cripple the town if I had knowledge of the entire mafia group.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh my god I'm so confused. I feel bad for instigating a little of Nottykitten's lynch xD.

There are four mafia members: Prizyms(godfather), One_One_Two, 77_is_the_best, and grimmjowforever(roleblocker).

I used to be the One-Shot Poisoner, which I poisoned Vatumok night 1 yet Nitasu saved him(and died) at the last second on Night 2. I would also like to point out that was BEFORE Vatumok made himself known to be full town. So go me.

I am also a roommate with Omar_Sales, Old_Man_Oak_63, and Ooglie(Deceased). Yeah. I've got a lot going on. We can basically talk it out with each other during all the nights and I've been serving as the mole in there. I told my mafia comrades that Ooglie was catching wise to 77 and Prizyms(and you, actually), and got Ooglie killed. I still have access to the mafia conversation and powers so I pretty much have control over the mafia at this point.

Prizyms is the godfather, so he CAN get the final say if we run out of time for killing someone, but that shouldn't come up.

You made the best possible choice for recruiting BTW, great job! What's your plan, now? I have a lot of information about previous mafiakills and roommate conversations as well.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'd like all the information possible about the mafiakills and roommate convos. My plan is to have you keep me relatively safe from the people you can talk to, and slowly wipe out everybody. I don't want to kill the mafia right away, because I can use them as bargaining chips if I'm found out.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alright, I'll need a while to work everything together.

-One more thing: If all the mafia members end up dead, I still get access to the mafiakill, giving us two undisputed kill actions instead of one.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Night 1
-Mafia-
Grimmjowforever is the roleblocker. She came up with some tips for us to abide by.
-No internal jokes, don’t be too aggressive, don’t roleclaim(nice going prizyms), stay separated, vote for fellow mafia members if they are screwed. Endersteve mentioned killing off you in the beginning but that point was forgotten about.
Prizyms said he’s the Godfather. Turns up as innocent and gets the final say if we run out of time. Grimmjowforever said she would investigate previous seasons and see if you are a credible threat or not.
77_is_the_best said he’s a roommate with Defiant_Blob, Infernofox(Deceased), and K1ng Howard.
One_One_Two is siblings with Dessern5. If we kill one of them, the other dies as well. Useful!
We ultimately decided to kill Marskid, and Endersteve used his janitor ability to prevent anyone from seeing Marskid’s role. Even us. We have no clue what MarsKid was.
-Roommates-
I managed to waste everyone’s time by roleplaying, and preventing anything useful from getting done.

Night 2
-Mafia-
77_is_the_best reported that Defiant_Blob thought Vatumok was mafia who sacrificed Endersteve5 to save himself. Defiant_Blob is coming off as surprisingly savvy.
I brought up the fact that we should be killing people who are confirmed innocent. Like Vatumok.
We killed myusername22 due to the fact that Endersteve went after him with notty.
-Roommates-
We got absolutely nothing done because people ignored the benefits of using this conversation.

Night 3
-Mafia-
Grimmjowforever is proving to be the second most active. If we get rid of her, the mafia loses a roleblocker AND I have control over the less-often-speaking 77_is_the_best, One_one_two, and Prizyms. Grimmjowforever is also going to be busy in the near future, making her absence something I can take advantage of.
Grimmjowforever thinks that Jivvi and Old_Man_Oak_63 are power roles due to that they are not as active as they were in previous seasons.
One_One_Two thinks kraby is a power role considering he has spent all of his time roleplaying.
I ended up taking control and we killed Ooglie, since people stopped talking for some reason.
-Roommates-
Ooglie managed to name you, 77, and Prizyms correctly. Old_Man_Oak_63 says he’s going to look a little more into your posts because he thinks you’re mafia. Ooglie said that you’re being rather illogical, and from his experience in IRC mafia he knows that you are capable of saying lots of very complicated things.
Omar_sales has a hunch on you, digitalmez, and hypeburst. You and digitalmez because the two of you have been silent.

I also said I haven’t noticed both 77 and you. Sorry, didn’t know we were going to be a team at that point.

And one question, I kinda am curious as to why you picked me xD, did I make myself too obvious as mafia?
The two of us may be the most informed out of any other player in the game.

Sploorky

Reaction score
You're a strong player, and I was hoping you were slipping under the radar as mafia.

Ok, so killing grimm or one of the siblings next night would be advantageous. I'll try to not be so quiet so as to not attract attention.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah, Grimm is the obstacle in my way for total control.

Old_Man_Oak and Omar_Sales are both suspicious of you, i'll see if I can control that for the roommate conversations.

Question: Sploorky can you continue to recruit people as well as kill?

GmK: This may be the greatest forum mafia game yet. There are so many layers of complexity now.
I have to deceive the townsfolk, my roommates, and even the mafia now. This is crazy fun.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Sploorky, you have NO IDEA how lucky we are.

I convinced the mafia to block HypeBurst since he's the only power role we definitely know, and Hype tracked you. If I didn't do that, we would have been found out.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone will call him out today on how he claimed for no reason. I asked for Defiant_Blob's input since I think Defiant will get on his case. I'd rather you don't call Prizyms out because getting him killed will make the mafia want you dead, and that would leave it all up to me to convince them not to, as well as attract their attention.

I'm actually getting frustrated because I don't have any motivation for helping Prizyms yet I'm expected to. I think that even if I was uninformed I would have called him out on the pointless claim. He didn't say his plan in the mafia conversation but I worked it out anyway:

He's claiming so the doctor(if there is one) will protect him instead of Hypeburst, and we strike Hypeburst or Vatumok tonight while the doctor is busy protecting him. He's also fishing for information from Hype, trying to know who Hype will be tracking so that we can make an informed decision.

HypeBurst is proving to be savvy though given how he tracked you. It may have worked in our favor, but he makes me nervous.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh, shit you called him out xD. I took too long writing that post.

If the mafia brings your name up i'll work as hard as I can to change the outcome.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Keep in mind, if they track me--I don't kill people, the mentee does, so they can't link that.

I won't push priz's lynch once he responded, but just give a 'hmk'. I want to portray the townside sploorky, who always went off on tirades to lynch people he thought was mafia.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I want to make a post containing this:
-----
I want to point out one thing because I'm starting to get annoyed(and I forgot about it for a bit):

Watcher and Tracker are both roles that happen to be able to apply as Mafia as well. Anyone familiar with IRC Blocktopia Mafia can support this.
-----
I'm not too sure it's a good idea to bring this up, would appreciate support.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Alpha, I had the perfect plan.

Every night, we kill a mafia member until there are just two left, you and someone else(probably 77).

At this point, I claim sleeper cop, saying I gained cop powers from someone recently dying, whoever it is, it is.

I say I investigated 77, he came up mafia, town lynches, and I am cleared. Next day, I clear you as townsided, and we ride the ship to victory.

Somewhat risky, but if it goes off perfectly, we pretty much guarantee winning. What do you think?

And I'll try to bring up watcher and tracker, but I don't think it'd do much good, considering it's a closed game. Worth a shot though.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ooh, I like your idea. Two things:

-The only kill that I can't explain is how Infernofox died. That could lure a serial killer role after you.
-We would have to keep the charade up after you clear me.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
In response to watcher & tracker: Yeah, it's actually better if you bring it up. I really can't as that will make the mafia annoyed with me, and if they get annoyed I can't have as much influence as I (think I) do. The important thing is that neither of us should start the bandwagons to lynch any mafia members.

For the future of this day: I'm predicting it's going to come down to people trying to lynch Defiant_Blob or storm886. After a few votes are cast for each I'm going to take a third option and vote kraby1. People respond better to you if you provide your own reasoning, I've learned.

As for the serial killer one-shot thing, I would rather not risk it because all it takes is one person to target you with a kill to end the game for both of us. But we still have to get through killing off all the mafia anyway, maybe with time the serial killer will reveal themselves. Still a very excellent plan, coupled with the fact we would get two kills that would let us kill off people we clear as innocent, AND one additional person. (That might raise questions as to why you're not dying though)

P.S: what hypeburst said about me in that (imo pointless) 'say what you think of everyone' post reminds me of my very first win as mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.