Mentor Talk 2 (Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alright, barring bulletproof/night retaliation roles the next day will be the final day we are in danger.

GmK told me and 77 something scary yet awesome: the first person to declare the mafiakill locks it in, no matter what. That means I can override 77 every time, or he could override me. (The two of us get along, so I hope this doesn't come into play unless it's me using it)

I'm thinking of mafiakilling Defiant_Blob, and mentorkilling digitalmez. Defiant_Blob is likely to catch on to what's happening at this point while digitalmez might turn against me. Then for the day we can push suspicion to cooliorules or hihihilolhi.

We really have to think this through, as we really need to analyze who is most likely to attack us at day.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
77 and I will go after Defiant_Blob. I'm having him carry out the mafiakill in case Defiant_Blob is a night retaliation role. (I didn't tell him that of course)

mentorkill digitalmez

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also, 77 noticed the night took longer as the mafia finished the action first last night. 77 thinks it's either a group, hihihilolhi, or someone who can't make up their mind. I steered him towards Defiant_Blob or hihihilolhi possibly being vigilante.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Old_Man_Oak_63 says he has a lot of thoughts going around in his head. That's about it. :/

I posted saying how i'm mad that ansoro completely derailed the thread into going after a false lead, and that i'm suspicious of cooliorules and digitalmez because they have blindly followed people at various points in the game.

That way, when digitalmez is killed, it'll look like I wasn't behind it.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Massclaiming is one thing I'm not familiar with. I don't understand how it works at all, or the way to take advantage of it.

I would rather not do one because it might seriously screw up what we've got going, if my idea of it is even correct.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Everyone claims a role, and we determine who's lying from there.

It's more useful in an open setup game, because it forces people to lie about their role.

IE--5 people, 3 villager, one cop, 1 mafia.

Everyone gives their real role but mafia(obviously), leading to something like:

4 people claim villager, 1 person claims cop
3 people claim villager, 2 people claim cop

Meaning it's easier to narrow down who's being honest or not.

What I said is true, it's pretty useless in closed setup games.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm thinking about claiming Passenger 1-Shot Bulletproof Roommate. It would explain why I'm still alive, although the only minor thing is that i'm not sure if bulletproofs are notified if they get hit. I can't be a passenger as my reaction to ansoro could be used against me.

For you I think passenger should suffice. It would explain your infrequent posts but if you want to get creative I'm sure you have more experience in mass-claims than I do.

I'm not too confident on this, on one hand I might be able to root out any other bulletproofs so we can get the numbers down to 5 people next day, but I'm afraid that anything I say could be viewed as mafia-like.

GmK: What exactly is 1-Time Lucky? I also request access to the ERMAGHERD! rating.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hmm, that's a very interesting role. I think there's no chance of anyone else having it.

Like you said, I'll have to convince 77 to go after other people at night. The problem is that it would run contrary to my opinions with you and the mafia throughout the game(always shoot power roles). I think I would pull it off, but 77 could override me if he types in the mafiakill before I do.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Just say I think person x is lying/a bigger threat/etc and mention how I've been playing like a pawn to the mafia the entire game. If I can, I'll mention how I think you're innocent and then you can say you want me around because I trust you.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ooh, that's good. I think we can work with that.

What do you think about the role i'm claiming?

I'll make a post in the main thread asking if we really are doing a massclaim shortly.

Sploorky

Reaction score
It's good, better than just passenger. We've managed to kill about 7 of them in a row, so a role like this is actually more likely to be claimed than passenger. Maybe wait a little to see if someone else claims it, though. There usually isn't more than 2 bulletproofs in a game, and notty is already outed.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And if there are more than 2 bulletproofs, I'll make an argument that from the perspective of a host, an additional bulletproof fits the scale of a 30 person game better.

Status
Not open for further replies.