Mentor Talk 2 (Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I have one idea but it could backfire if more than 5 people are alive the next day:

"If sploorky is really town, then the mafia will no doubt go after him tonight so they don't risk one of their own being killed in retaliation."

Sploorky

Reaction score
I feel getting coolio lynched is our best bet.

Here's an idea, how about you type a good argument against coolio out, and then give it to 77 to post? That way if things go south, he'll be the one who takes the fall. I don't really want to put 77 in the line of fire, but...someone's going to have to take a risk and vote. It's either going to be us for coolio, or Omar for me.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I can't, mafia only talk during the night. So far it seems your tactic is working, as Vatumok mentioned a suspicion but doesn't wanna follow through on it today. Today is all we have to survive.

I think coolio will end up being lynched. I'm going to wait a few hours for someone to post the first vote, but if no one does in the next 12-ish hours(have to sleep soon), I'm going to type out my argument and put the first vote on her.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I do have one last card I can play if people suspect me, and that's the fact that I mentioned my suspicion of Prizyms to Omar and Oak the night he died. 77 might get mad but I can explain it away as 'I was testing the waters to those two in the roommate conversation to see just how trusted Prizyms was'.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm distracting everyone from you with my cooliorules vote. Then you can drop off the suspect list and I'll be added onto it instead. (She's going to vote me, obviously)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
One more person to vote coolio, then you can follow that and hopefully 77 flips. If not, who cares because that would be a majority of the votes locked in anyway.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm going to tell 77 that the two of us will bring you to the very end, as I'll say i'm afraid of you having an ability to retaliate against us at night as well as day.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
YES, we got our two votes for coolio. All you need to do is vote coolio now and 77 or Vatumok can put the final vote on her. Unless 77 actually votes for himself, he can't get lynched.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Woo.

Convince 77 to kill Omar at night, on account for him being the only one expressing that he thought coolio was innocent. 77's already thinking of a serial killer, and if we do it, he may get wise to me. We can go after uh..someone. It doesn't really matter who.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After today, 77 is the only person we need to fool. We can get called out by the final two town members Day 8 for all I care, it won't matter.

-We'll mafiakill Omar, then probably mentorkill Vatumok, as he talks a lot.
-Then for Day 8, the three of us vote hihihilolHI. I'll place the first vote and you two follow me.
-Then for the final night, 77 and I kill Oak and the two of us kill 77. (Oak and I are roommates, it's going to be very hard not saying something funny to him)

The entire time I'm going to be telling 77 we need to focus on finding the vigilante, and that you can't be it.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh god cooliorules is making me feel guilty :S. I wonder if it's because she's taking it personally. I want to say something but I don't really know how to handle that.

I'm not backing down but why am I a nice person? :banghead:

Sploorky

Reaction score
Oh god cooliorules is making me feel guilty :S. I wonder if it's because she's taking it personally. I want to say something but I don't really know how to handle that.

I'm not backing down but why am I a nice person? :banghead:
ikr :c

Makes me feel a bit guilty, but I don't think her being sad or whatever will last long. One hell of an appeal to emotions, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.