Mentor Talk 2 (Alpha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im feeling mostly better, but theres a chance i get hit with another wave of sickness.(Recovery period)

im convincing mafia to get balloon, if we target hype, at least one of the two has to die doctor or no doctor.

Sploorky

Reaction score
What I worry about is that there is a doctor, and he decides to save priz or someone else tonight. If both balloon and hype dies, this possible doctor will have nobody to save but priz, eliminating our chances of killing him, and we can't instigate a lynch.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
That may be true, but all it takes is for hype to track me once and suddenly i get a lot of attention. While being known for killing prizyms would be nice, if i have to execute the mafiakill as well, then it will get very complex.

Hype also has lynch protection in the form of being right about what Nottykitten did. Prizyms is at the very least slightly more suspicious than Hype. If we kill balloon & prizyms, then hype would be obviously town-sided as the number of confirmed investigative roles would go back down to a healthy three.

Related: I'm pissed off I had to keep quiet during grimm's lynch, that may come back to bite me. talking is easier in these private threads because i don't have to watch what i say.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yes, we will kill HypeBurst. Unless the mafia decides to change targets at the last second and also chooses HypeBurst, this is what we will go with.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
All right, that went pretty well I'd say. Kinda sad kraby is dead, I'll have to explain myself if people ask.

We got rid of BOTH investigative roles. I actually think that instead of a dedicated healer, the town got a larger than normal amount of those types of roles instead.

Kraby dying worries me considering that means someone else is out there. That should be our first priority for kills. Next night we should start analyzing the thread and see if anyone is giving off vigilante vibes.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also: The mafia is going to make One_one_two a scapegoat so the rest of us can look better. That will get rid of 112 and dessern since they're siblings.

It may have a nice side effect of getting a vigilante/serial killer to go after prizyms instead of us, actually.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Omar posted his thoughts:
cooliorules is suspicious due to following every bandwagon and using an excuse of being new.
Dessern5 is suspicious due to agreeing with everyone else, and the opinion he's had is defending coolio.
He doubts HypeBurst and Prizyms, and says Prizyms's role isn't even confirmed yet.

He also said he suspected you of being allied with HypeBurst and Prizyms, but now the suspicion has gone down a little bit due to you appearing innocent. Great job!

All right, I have a great thought going about who has been contributing those extra kills: Defiant_Blob.
Defiant_Blob has complained in the past about vigilantes always taking the shot even when they don't have to. There have only been two unconfirmed kills so far. Infernofox and kraby1.

Infernofox: Defiant_Blob had huge arguments in the game with him, which ended with infernofox somehow dying.
Kraby1: Defiant_Blob came up with that rather memorable metaphor for kraby, and he was generally against kraby as well.

Considering a vigilante can fire every night, and yet only two additional kills have been made, that tells me Defiant_Blob is behind this.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I've got a plan.

In the thread I asked One one two if he can protect himself from attacks. If he answers no, I'll call him on even implying he's the doctor in the first place, where a real doctor would never do that.
(Somewhere in this game a person asked GmK if doctors can protect themselves. GmK answered no.)

I'll vote him, get him killed, and perhaps a few people would think I'm a real doctor. I wouldn't say anything to confirm it, however.

Alright, back to bed because I've been losing sleep over all the plans forming in my mind. xD

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm going to call One One Two and Prizyms out shortly, and try to get the town on my side. (I will end up voting for One One Two and starting the lynch)

Think it'll work? I'm going to ask One One Two why he would claim doctor despite only have one chance to protect himself.

This may be my only chance without claiming considering this is(somehow) what the mafia wants to happen.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Well that explains one of the two bonus kills. Still have one more person out there. The very existance of a one-shot vigilante might imply there are multiple vigilantes with limited kills, and/or that there is no dedicated vigilante. In fact, if Vatumok lied about not having a /kill then we have every single death explained.

I am slightly worried i'll be a target for any possible serial killer roles, although technically the two of us fit that anyway. I still think Defiant is hiding something, so i'm going to convince the mafia to get him tonight.

I am fine with targeting Prizyms, I'm also going to voice my suspicion of him to my roommates, just in case people start thinking Prizyms and I buddied up to scapegoat One_one_two. If people ask, I'll maintain that I voted for 112 from my own reasons, not from Prizym's lie.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I switched the mafia target from Defiant to K1nghoward because Prizyms and 77 really wanted him gone. I do think K1ng is providing a lot to the game as well, so I'm still okay with it. Prizyms raised a good point that Defiant is a natural at being a suspicion magnet as well.

Reminder: Vatumok has to die before the playercount gets too low as he is confirmed innocent. (Although if you want insurance in case I get murdered, he's a good backup mentee when all the mafia are dead.)

I am still okay with killing Prizyms.

Also: I'm having fun imagining Nottykitten telling One One Two that i'm actually against the mafia in the dead people's club, and thinking of Dessern's reaction to finding out he HAD to die.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I planted a seed in Old man oak's mind about not trusting Prizyms. He thought Prizyms was trustworthy, but now both Old Man Oak and Omar_Sales think I suspected him the whole time.

Prizyms WAS going to claim no one visited Defiant_Blob, but since he's dead we don't have to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.