Map Flaw Report

Summer10

Reaction score
Hole somewhere on the bottom of imperium
Mjrox fell down it and couldnt get to it before the round ended from where he was trying to show me it should be somewhere around the big temple

Reactions: Sophie (mjrox)
Reaction score
Imperial - Theres a Temple with Black Pillars in which the water going up is OP_Water. I entered the water and the message "Mistercoolpants is stuck inside a block!" popped up. I got the message 3 or 4 times then it said "You must be in trouble - Sending back to spawn"

Pokemon365

Reaction score
mister, its a glitch that can happen anywhere, it happened to me once on a dif map.

But: Vault17 :eek:

Yes, this is vault, though it technically isnt a glitch. for getting in the vault, for the part that requires two people, i can get in by myself, its hard but i can just squeeze through the final obstacle while it pops back without glitching through.
though:if the half step blocks come back while your in it, then you get through, is that legal?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Imperial - Theres a Temple with Black Pillars in which the water going up is OP_Water. I entered the water and the message "Mistercoolpants is stuck inside a block!" popped up. I got the message 3 or 4 times then it said "You must be in trouble - Sending back to spawn"
That's because it isn't op_water it is /waterfall

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Map:peacefulcoast
Flaw:In the secret,the water vators aren't op_water and if you place a block on them,you can get easily trapped
Lol. The only water vator in the secret is at the top to the actual secret and you can't reach that without Pillaring like 10 blocks.. The exit & secret needs op_water added.

Summer10

Reaction score
@Trap Wolf that has been there for a long time and I think it hasn't been fixed because the ENTIRE map would have to be moved, and damer already talked about the water being op_water and if someone breaks it it is rule 6

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
On the map titled Skyworld is a flaw. The secret right under the spawn is possible to get in without the secret path, you can just dig the dirt and there is a hole that lets you fall to the secret.That hole needs to be fixed by changing the dirt block to adminium. I'll get a screenshot as soon as i'll play on the map.

erik1979

Reaction score
Maybe the new secrets I added into the map covered this up without me even realizing I did it. Your post was before I updated the map. That could have been the issue, or an OP+ might've accidentally broken it. Either way we will get down to the bottom of this situation.

Summer10

Reaction score
Maybe the new secrets I added into the map covered this up without me even realizing I did it. Your post was before I updated the map. That could have been the issue, or an OP+ might've accidentally broken it. Either way we will get down to the bottom of this situation.
As long as it's fixed now, I think it's fine.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Map-Passage

One of the watervators leading up to the desert area is not op_water and can be blocked. Also, humans should not be able to get on top of the desert wall, the wall needs to be op_air. The spleef room in one of the secrets has been made so you can't spleef (the glass cannot be destroyed) and the bottom of that room is supposed to be water. People can also build on the jumpcourse in the rainbow room and that should not be allowed.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Map-Passage

One of the watervators leading up to the desert area is not op_water and can be blocked. Also, humans should not be able to get on top of the desert wall, the wall needs to be op_air. The spleef room in one of the secrets has been made so you can't spleef (the glass cannot be destroyed) and the bottom of that room is supposed to be water. People can also build on the jumpcourse in the rainbow room and that should not be allowed.
I think that the wall still should be reachable because eventually 2 zombies come and corner everyone. 10 people were up there a couple rounds ago and only 1 human survived, and it was a slow round

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
@Trap_Wolf Nil and I fix that today on Time Castle -

@Everyone :D i hope to update this on the original post soon.