Map Flaw Report

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
---Edit--- Going to make a list of the flaws mentioned in the map

Fixed or Resolved

Map: A_Reverie
Flaw: You can't build off walls though you can build 1 block off the walls. Idk if you were meant to build jump courses on that map but with the OP Air on the walls it makes it difficult.
Repair Status: Resolved

Map: Thwomp_Fortress
Flaw: Just outside of the spawn if you dig down then you can get under the map. This is the only spot on the map where you can do so.
Repair Status: Fixed

Map: Meteorpark
Flaw: There is a hole in the opcrete floor.

Map: Hawaii
Flaw: The watervators in the spawn on hawaii aren't made out of op_water.

Map: Lost
Flaw: The big secret with the gravel underground is missing op_water which causes players to get stuck.

Map: Grandprix
Problem: At the finish line tunnel, there is a hole allowing you to get to the watervator in front of the finish line, but zombies can quickly lag pillar it without being notice. Is it possible to edit that portion to make it harder for zombies to lag pillar?

Unconfimred/Unresolved

Map: Attack at Night
Flaw: The secret under the fountain is using active_water, it needs to be op_water so players do not get stuck
Repair Status: Unconfirmed

Map: Lunch
Flaw: The water vators on the side are active_water, op_water would be nice, but its not needed.

Map: Airport
Flaw: There is a hole in opcrete floor, inside the water fountain secret.

Map: A_Reverie
Flaw: This may not be a bug but when you go in the secret in the sand/gravel room then into the room under the glass igloo the water elevator allows people to go through the dirt under the adminium blocking it from the rest of the map.

Reaction score
Thwomp_Fortress
Flaw: Just outside of the spawn if you dig down then you can get under the map. This is the only spot on the map where you can do so.

^ Fixed :)

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
In the map titled Meteorpark, has a hole in map to a place that is below the adminium. Its in one of the four corners with a small tree touching the lake. The spot is right near a tree.

Reaction score
A_Reverie - You can't build off walls though you can build 1 block off the walls. Idk if you were meant to build jump courses on that map but with the OP Air on the walls it makes it difficult.

I'd either love to see the OP air removed or extended 3-4 blocks off the walls :)

Summer10

Reaction score
A_Reverie - You can't build off walls though you can build 1 block off the walls. Idk if you were meant to build jump courses on that map but with the OP Air on the walls it makes it difficult.

I'd either love to see the OP air removed or extended 3-4 blocks off the walls :)
i played it with no op_air next time i did it had it the staff must've seen it as unbalancing the map towards humans it is not a flaw/bug as it was intentional

This may not be a bug but when you go in the secret in the sand/gravel room then into the room under the glass igloo the water elevator allows people to go through the dirt under the adminium blocking it from the rest of the map.

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score

The op_air was added on a_reverie after it was tested without op_air. The point of a map is to actually play on it and not make jump courses on the walls all the time. Those who make jump courses should be able to make them without walls.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
on the map: Airport

There is a hole in the floor, leading below the opcrete floor into a dirt layer. Its in water fountain secret inside the airport. If you destroy all the iron blocks inside the gate you will find it.

M

Myst

The big secret with the gravel underground on the map lost is missing op_water which causes players to get stuck.

Edit: The watervators in the spawn on hawaii aren't made out of op_water.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
This isnt a flaw but i want it to be gone.
In grandprix, on the tunnel at the end that goes under the finish line, there is a hole allowing you to get to the water
vator in front of the finish line. this is a good idea, but zombies can easily lag pillar 1 block quickly and unnoticed in
which i got killed like that once. i say that the drop should be greater so lag pillaring becomes less of a problem.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
This isnt a flaw but i want it to be gone.
In grandprix, on the tunnel at the end that goes under the finish line, there is a hole allowing you to get to the water
vator in front of the finish line. this is a good idea, but zombies can easily lag pillar 1 block quickly and unnoticed in
which i got killed like that once. i say that the drop should be greater so lag pillaring becomes less of a problem.
Yeah that is very annoying :(
I must admit, I did that sometimes when I first joined :p

L

Later_Gator

Sewers has a possible map error. Somewhere, there's a possible hole you can fall through and you can be outside of the pipes. I can't find the hole myself, but it happened to a player named Balley7. At first I thought they possibly hacked (though they didn't show any obvious signs of being on WoM), until I heard it also happened to dil_the_goth, who wouldn't hack.

Reaction score
TheGreatWall - Theres a semi-secret in one of the towers opposite of the spawn in which the water leading down can be covered and destroyed, making the secret unleavable unless Teleported or Pillaring.

Love for it to be fixed :)

Reaction score
TheGreatWall - (Again) - Theres a bedrock pit neat the entrance to the gold mine secret. It is wedged between the Wall and the Tunnel of the secret. Only way out is pillaring (unless OP helps)

It seems more like a hassle to have it.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hamster cage - Water vators in secret are normal water and people who aren't so smart, Tend to ruin the water vators so you are trapped.

Racetrack - There is a map flaw that allows you to go Under the map Into a giant hole, I'm not sure where this is but Omgitsathong and 2 Normal players know where it is.

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Hamster cage - Water vators in secret are normal water and people who aren't so smart, Tend to ruin the water vators so you are trapped.

Racetrack - There is a map flaw that allows you to go Under the map Into a giant hole, I'm not sure where this is but Omgitsathong and 2 Normal players know where it is.
sorry it was my first official map ill get better

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
sorry it was my first official map ill get better
Don't worry about it, We all make mistakes ;)

Map flaw:
Escape - When I was making it I made the walls and floors Op_cobblestone which is Lava on Zombie, And the Physics are off.