Map Flaw Report

JtTorso

Reaction score
Tsunami has an incredibly large secret that takes up the entire bottom half of the map, we don't need secrets that take 4 minutes to go through, and the spawn is really small, it needs to be increased.

ALufkin24

Reaction score
Map: Hellish_Night
Owner: ALufkin24 (me)
Flaw: I was wanting the black blocks on the side and roof to be unbreakable.

For Future reference: Is there a command or something that I can do to fix this?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
On the Map "Circus" there are 2 areas that can be easily Lag-Pillared 1 Block onto a "Jump Course" of sorts, taking away some of the challenge of the actual way of getting to this particular spot and I've seen that it has been abused many times.

This is the area -
http://imgur.com/a/bzHiP#0
Picture 1) A TNT block is placed, but will quickly disappear because this area is op_air'd.
Picture 2) The TNT block is gone because of the reason stated above.

It's a small problem, but It's still nice to be fixed, perhaps raised a few blocks.

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Possible map flaw on spleef
I just found a player "schattenguker" and he was on top of the map roof, with no way up.
I am not sure that he hacked, or accidentely respawned

Lily97

That American Idiot
Reaction score
Map: Dreadfull
Issue: All lava/water needs to be op-blocked as the roof can easily be made unreachable and the secret(s) can become either inaccessible or inescapable.

Reaction score
Map: Castle
Problem: secret does not have op_water. Zombies can easily block it up and claim human is unreachable, or humans can make themselves unreachable.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Not exactly a map flaw but on the map womshell There is an area which is very prone to lag pillars. The area in this picture is that area.

My suggestion is that we add a bar above this to prevent lag pillars. What I had it looking like is this

Oviony

Reaction score
I don't know if it's exactly a map flaw , but in the map ripoff you can destroy the dirt if you replace them with a rose before the dirt reappears.

EDIT: Ok , they have told me that is a "small" glitch , that they are not going to solve...

Oviony

Reaction score
Map : Solidarity
Problem : HUGE map flaw , that makes the map easy to survive because humans can hide in all the dirt...

• Agree
Reactions: HypeBurst