Map Flaw Report

storm886

Reaction score

This is on the map rainbowroad. The starting flag, seen here, is a problem. Players can do a form of a pillar on the posts of the flag (the gold), and they can get to the finish without going through any of the obstacles. I think this is unfair to the other players.

Oviony

Reaction score
Map : Digital_world
Problem: Map Flaw: In one of the 2 water elevators of the mountain , there are some dirt holes that allow you to enter in all the mountain.
EDIT : Found by Mustabear

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
Map: volcano
Flaw: After climbing the watervator at spawn, there's a tree with a 3x3 trunk. Digging down the middle leads to an adminium room, but it has no exit, I believe.

• Useful
Reactions: Theodorre

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
Map: kokiri_forest
Flaw: In the secret under the Lost Woods, there is a parkour course with too many 2 x 1 jumps. (at least 8 - 10 ones)

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
On the map kokiri-forest
there is a hole in the ground where adminium should be to the secret with the jumpcourse entrance.
Wom coords. 45,37,16 under the dirt on the wall and ground.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
On the map dreamlike, there needs to be another adminium layers added below the exisiting one underthe purple pyramind.

this is because that access to the dirt is available underneath the map. This is obviously not intentional because there is at least 100 blocks of diggable depth that spans across the whole map.

Access to the dirt is by going under the lava pits that are found at the base of the purple pyramid.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
On the map dreamlike, there needs to be another adminium layers added below the exisiting one underthe purple pyramind.

this is because that access to the dirt is available underneath the map. This is obviously not intentional because there is at least 100 blocks of diggable depth that spans across the whole map.

Access to the dirt is by going under the lava pits that are found at the base of the purple pyramid.
Ill get a new .lvl by tonight. Ill edit this once I am done.

EDIT: Fixed Damer_Flinn http://www.mediafire.com/?pp7hesgc3g2vr6e

Reactions: Mach9824

MacTarvish

Reaction score
On the Map Aquidity. In the underground part, leading to a sort of Iron tunnel. there is a map flaw under some of the iron, near the part that allows you to pass through the dividers(close to the entrance), where in people can dig deep into the map.

EDIT: ANOTHER MAP FLAW :p

On the map RipOff, on one of the sides(at the bottom) there is a dirt block that is not suppose to be broken, but can be broken to get into a secret.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
On the map Beachlanding, on the first part of the mountain on the left as you enter the beach, it can be dug unto to go underneath the adminium and have an approximate 8 block digging depth around about a third of the map.

Screenshots will be posted when I get the chance, but it seems most regular players have found this and exploited it for themselves already.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
On the map Beachlanding, on the first part of the mountain on the left as you enter the beach, it can be dug unto to go underneath the adminium and have an approximate 8 block digging depth around about a third of the map.

Screenshots will be posted when I get the chance, but it seems most regular players have found this and exploited it for themselves already.
I can confirm this.