Map Flaw Report

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
On the map Beachlanding, on the first part of the mountain on the left as you enter the beach, it can be dug unto to go underneath the adminium and have an approximate 8 block digging depth around about a third of the map.

Screenshots will be posted when I get the chance, but it seems most regular players have found this and exploited it for themselves already.
Acknowledged. To me it just seems like a building miscalculation and not on purpose.

Unfortunately, this is a map error that would need repaired on a separate server. It's much too large for doing it manually on the zombie server.

Resolved.

• Winner
Reactions: MustabearXD

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Map: Balloons
Flaw: Well, it's not necessarily a flaw per say, but, I think it givers the zombies a disadvantage. I remember talking to Sravi about his map, and he said the big duck was supposed to be the hardest spot to get to. However, the jumps up top are op_air'ed, but underneath the duck is not, and people can make steps up to it.
Example:
Anyways, I thought I'd bring this up. Sravi since it's your map what would you like to do with it? I'd suggest making all the air op_air , unless you want to keep it like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Sravi

Reaction score
Yeah this was not something I had intended, it is indeed a flaw. Perhaps just a cube around the basket of op_air, I don't think the whole map has to be op_air'd

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Map: Spleef_Play_Run
Flaw: Well, there has been a lot of flaws with this map. I think it's a good map, but the map creator should have looked into some of this.
Anyways, I flaw I found was with there being some 3x0's in the courses. I saw on in particular, forgot to screenshot it :oops:. As I am going to bed as I write this, I'd be glad to show you where it is tomorrow :)

Mevgin

Reaction score
So, yeah xXxFruitNinjaxXx. Me,anshulgamer and kayla are the builder of the map. We wanted a run area on top and a spleef area underground. On Caznowl Mapbuilding everything is fine(i dont know, where the 3x0 is, but its okay:D). Then i converted the map with a .dat to .lvl converter and the "special blocks" changed to normal blocks. Trap fixed the map now. If there are still some flaws, please tell me :)

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Could you please better clarify what these flaws are? Sometimes people miss over tiny mistakes when making a map but that's okay, that's why this is here!
They were already fixed :3 (forgot to mention that ;))
And Mevgin those were the flaws I was talking about :p Figured something messed up there ;) But yes, I know they're fixed.