Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Umm, actually if you look at other mafia games, I usually always advocated the cop outting day one.

It's a better idea since we can have someone lead us and if we don't have the cop claim, he can die during the night because the contact could easily accidentally find them.

Just because I don't have evidence, it makes me suspicious? Yeah no.

Unless anyone else counters me??

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not even saying you guys have to believe me. But a doctor protection would be appreciated considering I am the cop.
Hm, maybe the mafia already know the identity of the doctor and you are using this as a ploy to take the doctor out of the picture, this may be why the detective was brought into this in the first place, to lull the doctor into protecting the detective make him/herself vulnerable during the night for the mafia to take out. That way if the true detective were to reveal him/herself you could kill two birds with one stone by eliminating the doctor and the detective.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Hm, maybe the mafia already know the identity of the doctor and you are using this as a ploy to take the doctor out of the picture, this may be why the detective was brought into this in the first place, to lull the doctor into protecting the detective make him/herself vulnerable during the night for the mafia to take out. That way if the true detective were to reveal him/herself you could kill two birds with one stone by eliminating the doctor and the detective.
That scenario is very possible.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Or maybe you're looking into it way too much and I'm just the detective.

I really don't see how hypothesizing all this helps at all.
If the doctor wants to they can WIFOM in between the two of us.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Or maybe you're looking into it way too much and I'm just the detective.

I really don't see how hypothesizing all this helps at all.
If the doctor wants to they can WIFOM in between the two of us.
I'd like to hear other people's opinions before I make a decision, btw what does WIFOM mean anyway? :roflmao:

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to hear other people's opinions before I make a decision, btw what does WIFOM mean anyway? :roflmao:
Wine In Front of Me. Basically, it's a reference to a certain thing you won't get soooo.
It refers to reverse psychology.

• Basically say that everyone agrees that the doctor will save the cop.
  • At night, mafia won't try to kill the cop since the doc would save them.
  • Because of this, the doctor might not save the cop and try to save someone else since the mafia wouldn't go for the cop.
  • Because doctor might not save the cop, the mafia instead tries to kill the cop.
  • However, the doctor realizes the mafia might realize this, and instead tries to save the cop.
  • Mafia will realize that this might happen, so they don't try to kill the cop.
  • And the loop continues infinitely.
So basically I'm saying the doctor can choose between myself and them, and the mafia would have to deal with the WIFOM of whether to kill one of us or not, so they wouldn't kill either of us.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I've read the past Mafia threads and Defiant always seems to have legitimate reasons on how to protect the role of the Cop. I believe, for now that there are no hidden motives. I vote for no lynching. And even if we were to lynch someone I have no idea on who to vote for. For now, let us sleep restlessly.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Current vote status:
No-lynch 9: Nottycat, Hockeyfan1852, Superstein, Nitasu987, Digitalmez, Defiant_Blob, Old_Man_Oak_63, Mariosatr, 77_Is_The_Best.

This is enough votes for the night to start. Its 9/14 and we needed 8/14.
Actually... There was 20 of us in the beginning, 2 are dead, which means 18 are left. That would mean that a majority of votes would be 10. You guys still need one more vote.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Actually... There was 20 of us in the beginning, 2 are dead, which means 18 are left. That would mean that a majority of votes would be 10. You guys still need one more vote.
14 players, 2 are dead, so 12 players would mean 7 votes = enough. Or atleast my reasoning says that
This was said in the first post:
Normally it would be a majority (11/20) of the total players, but with 6 abstains it only requires 8 to lynch. (8/14)
No-Lynch-If you do not want to lynch anyone that night. You are still factored into the total players.

Status
Not open for further replies.