Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
At this point (I'm a totally new player too) I think we need to let the detective play his chances, and test the waters, while we manage to try to lynch the right people. The doctor needs to stay in by saving themself so that later on, we can use all of our resources to take over.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I have to agree and in fact when nitasu asked that question it was my first thought as well, its a rather odd question to ask to be truthful. Why ask who the detective is when really you just need to know the information he has gathered?
So I ask nitasu987 to explain why you asked that
Just going to say, to get the information from the detective you first need to know who it is.

Second, I am for non-voting this round. Unless we all start randomly accusing people without any evidence. [There isnt any evidence atm]

I say we do not lynch. Any thoughts?

I guess the majority wants the lyncher to reveal himself?
And yes, it would be very usefull.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, since everyone's going for no-lynch, I guess I'll go for it as well.

And since pretty much everyone who have said anything so far have asked the lyncher to be revealed, then I have something to say. I am the lyncher. c:

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Guys remember no lynches often times will gain us nothing we so far know that the mafia members KNOW that Jk is a very experienced player. Out of the players that are in here currently 77, Defiant, Harmak, notty, kraby, balloon, and myself hold the most experience (I believe). I am not saying it is us that are mafia but I do say that we all know that JK is a strong player.

I do not want a no-lynch at all but I would rather we try to lynch somebody who has experience with this and knows that JK could turn the tide for everybody.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
The people list: Would you mind putting this list in the first post? The road to ruin
Nitasu987
Superstein
77_is_the_best
Hockeyfan1852
Defiant_blob
Jolteon42
zezmi
JKangaroo
Dessern5
prizyms
Sploorky
Mariosatr
Digitalmez
Old_man_oak_63
HarmakPaul
Endersteve5
Kraby1
Nottykitten
Balloon98
Vati180

This list is for people who have talked.
Nitasu987- Yes
Superstein- Yes
77_is_the_best-Now yes
Hockeyfan1852- Yes
Defiant_blob- No
zezmi- No
Dessern5- Yes
prizyms- No
Sploorky- Yes
Mariosatr- No
Digitalmez- No
Old_man_oak_63- Yes
HarmakPaul- Yes
Endersteve5-Yes
Kraby1- No
Nottykitten- Yes
Balloon98- Yes
Vati180- No

Anyone of the nos could be mafia, so please hold off your votes until everyone has spoken.
(I'm leaning towards a no-lynch also)

Sploorky

Reaction score
Ok, why are people voting no lynch....? No discussion has gone on, just some back and forth on if the detective should reveal himself. We need to work towards finding the mafia, not have it handed to us!

And, I don't like the argument of "JK died, so whoever killed him was skilled in the game!"

The amount of games played does not equal skill. Anyone could have read the previous games and saw how good a player JK was.

Right now, the people who are rushing no lynch are the most suspicious to me.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, why are people voting no lynch....? No discussion has gone on, just some back and forth on if the detective should reveal himself. We need to work towards finding the mafia, not have it handed to us!

And, I don't like the argument of "JK died, so whoever killed him was skilled in the game!"

The amount of games played does not equal skill. Anyone could have read the previous games and saw how good a player JK was.

Right now, the people who are rushing no lynch are the most suspicious to me.
I voted no-lynch simply because everyone else did... First time playing :p
Anyway, I went and read about the forum mafia games and different strategies, and two things that I kept seeing was that I should use my brains as a Townie (._.)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And that no-lynch is almost never useful for the Townies. Therefore, I am withdrawing my vote until have some more discussion here.
(Sorry for the double-post guys, but it's hard typing on a tiny phone :c)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In larger games like this, it's nigh-on impossible to draw any conclusions beyond simple slip-ups. I'd recommend that you all do what I do and skim through the posts so far and try and draw something from them. So far I have nothing. I'm not voting yet though.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I voted no-lynch simply because everyone else did...
That is called bandwagoning.

You have to think for possibilities like that Notty could be the mafia and that they simply tried to get all the newer players like yourself to jump on the bandwagon and avoid any casualties in the day time.

Or something else on those lines, for all I know you are mafia and just using the new player excuse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.