Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Well, I doubt he would be mafia unless someone else decided to say that they were the lyncher, and that's where we'd have to decide who's the lyncher and who's mafia.

But no one else is coming out as a lyncher anyway.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Well Sploorky , we rush no lynch because we don't want to blindly kill the mayor, detective, etc. I don't think lynching will get us anywhere, especially since 2 Good Guy power roles are already dead
But you must allow events to unfold. You need to find out who the mafia are through discussion, not vote no lynch to protect the PRs. And, no town power roles were killed. JK was a civilian, and Jolt was a fanboy(not someone who it on either side, just plays to protect one person, be they good or bad).

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
While I still think that whomever decided to kill JK was experienced in mafia I must agree with Sploorky on that it could have been somebody who has read along with the games. I am not making my decision yet and I want to see those who have not posted yet post so that I can try to decide.

• Thank You
Reactions: MintyRogi

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I voted no lynch because I hate the first day of mafia. It will most likely end into a discussion of 10+ pages on who to lynch. Followed by either a no-lynch or a detective lynched. [Like almost all previous mafia games]

If you have any idea on how to find out whos mafia, tell me. Maybe you convince me to retract my vote.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Well, I doubt he would be mafia unless someone else decided to say that they were the lyncher, and that's where we'd have to decide who's the lyncher and who's mafia.

But no one else is coming out as a lyncher anyway.
The only thing I found so far is it sounds like Harmak sounds like he is defending endersteve by saying "Well, I doubt he would be mafia." Its not enough evidence to vote on but i'm just throwing this out there.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
The only thing I found so far is it sounds like Harmak sounds like he is defending endersteve by saying "Well, I doubt he would be mafia." Its not enough evidence to vote on but i'm just throwing this out there.
All I'm saying is that unless someone else comes out as the lyncher, he probably isn't mafia. The lyncher isn't exactly the role that people who aren't it would try to claim that they are. Those roles are mainly the detective and doctor.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
All I'm saying is that unless someone else comes out as the lyncher, he probably isn't mafia. The lyncher isn't exactly the role that people who aren't it would try to claim that they are. Those roles are mainly the detective and doctor.
Well, it sounds like a pretty solid role claim to me. If one claims it, people think the lyncher is no harm and wouldnt even look at lynchin him/her. I think claiming the role as lyncher would be pretty usefull for the mafia.

But hockey, I think harma defending steve is nothing ^_^

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
If we decide on no lynch now, then during the night a civilian or someone else on the good side might die, and it will pretty much be a waste of day. 1st Day is always the hardest, since the game is fresh and there is not a lot of proof. I understand there is no proof right now, but perhaps if we don't conclude to anything then it's better to lynch somebody than nobody. My opinion c;

Sploorky

Reaction score
What harmak is saying is nobody else has claimed lyncher. If a mafia member claimed to be lyncher, and the lyncher's target is already dead, then why wouldn't the actual lyncher say something? Of course, the lyncher could decide to help the mafia...but the mafia wouldn't know that, and it's far too risky to attempt to claim a PR on the first day if you have a good chance of being counter claimed.

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
What harmak is saying is nobody else has claimed lyncher. If a mafia member claimed to be lyncher, and the lyncher's target is already dead, then why wouldn't the actual lyncher say something? Of course, the lyncher could decide to help the mafia...but the mafia wouldn't know that, and it's far too risky to attempt to claim a PR on the first day if you have a good chance of being counter claimed.
My bad I missed this post "Alright, since everyone's going for no-lynch, I guess I'll go for it as well.
And since pretty much everyone who have said anything so far have asked the lyncher to be revealed, then I have something to say. I am the lyncher. c:" So disregard my claim.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we decide on no lynch now, then during the night a civilian or someone else on the good side might die, and it will pretty much be a waste of day. 1st Day is always the hardest, since the game is fresh and there is not a lot of proof. I understand there is no proof right now, but perhaps if we don't conclude to anything then it's better to lynch somebody than nobody. My opinion c;
Exactly what I have been reafing from all kinds of Mafia guides and thinking myself as well. The question is, who.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 You're the lyncher? Ok then

Well Everyone, seeing that Hockey is the lyncher, what do we do now? Lynch someone, I guess? I'm willing to retract my vote IF there's someone totally and semi-unanimously lynchable.
I am not the lyncher. endersteve is I was saying that I missed that post and to disregard my claim that Harmak was defending endersteve.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As of yet there are still people who still haven't posted, so I'm not yet ready to accept that anyone might be anything till everyone has had a say here. For all we know the lyncher might still be someone who hasn't yet posted. As for who to vote, I can't say I have any truly solid leads, the only thing I can think of at this point is prehaps the urgency of Umbreon and nitasu to have the detective to reveal themselves. At this point though I'd rather wait it out, however I'm not voting till everyone has had their say here.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't. I saw it, but when Hockey said he was the lyncher I assumed you were lying. Sorry.
Oh lol. Anyway, this is going nowhere, we need to decide who we shall lynch or will we lynch anybody at all. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that either Notty or Sploor is mafia, but I have no proof, and this is simply a feeling that I have, not based on anything, so if you want to, you can ignore this part of the post completely.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Oh lol. Anyway, this is going nowhere, we need to decide who we shall lynch or will we lynch anybody at all. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that either Notty or Sploor is mafia, but I have no proof, and this is simply a feeling that I have, not based on anything, so if you want to, you can ignore this part of the post completely.
I agree, this is getting nowhere.

As of yet there are still people who still haven't posted, so I'm not yet ready to accept that anyone might be anything till everyone has had a say here. For all we know the lyncher might still be someone who hasn't yet posted. As for who to vote, I can't say I have any truly solid leads, the only thing I can think of at this point is perhaps the urgency of Umbreon and nitasu to have the detective to reveal themselves. At this point though I'd rather wait it out, however I'm not voting till everyone has had their say here.
What you say also makes sense. I never wanted the detective to reveal himself, due to the fact that if the detective learned anything and said it publicly, he would reveal himself. I wasn't that clear, was I? Basically, the detective's revealing would be inevitable.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree, this is getting nowhere.

What you say also makes sense. I never wanted the detective to reveal himself, due to the fact that if the detective learned anything and said it publicly, he would reveal himself. I wasn't that clear, was I? Basically, the detective's revealing would be inevitable.
I am pretty sure that you wanted the detective to reveal themself on the first page, if you can't remember what you said, you can easily go and check c:

Status
Not open for further replies.