Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 1

Hockeyfan1852: [1/7] Stranger from Planet 9

Alisha: [1/7] TehBrian

No Lynch: [1/6] Hockeyfan1852

Not voting: [9] Alisha, Comp, HKCaper, Infected_alien8, MoltenAshes, Notme, Shadow_Hunter, Timdood3 and Unusual_dood.

7 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 58 hours!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did say what I meant. If we look back at the original post:

It was the best way I could think of at the time to elaborate. Maybe I couldn't remember the word "subconscious," I don't know
Oh fair enough sorry

That was my mindset because I can't support inapplicable reasoning like that. I could sure, but what would the benefit be? Further undermining of Alisha's towniness, at the cost of supporting the scummy behavior of Brian? I think it's entirely reasonable to say I can't do that.
I just don't understand why you had the mindset of 'can I agree with this? nope I can't' rather than 'do I agree with this? no I don't'. Maybe it's just a difference in way of thinking but it gives me the impression you went into that scenario wanting to agree with brian but not being able to, and I attribute that to the fact you're mafia and are planning your actions based on an agenda rather than genuinely being confused and trying to get a feel for everyone

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just don't understand why you had the mindset of 'can I agree with this? nope I can't' rather than 'do I agree with this? no I don't'. Maybe it's just a difference in way of thinking but it gives me the impression you went into that scenario wanting to agree with brian but not being able to, and I attribute that to the fact you're mafia and are planning your actions based on an agenda rather than genuinely being confused and trying to get a feel for everyone
I guess that's where you're mistaken because I didn't want to agree with him. If I did, I wouldn't have said anything and just let it happen, because defending Alisha would've been against my hypothetical agenda.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess that's where you're mistaken because I didn't want to agree with him. If I did, I wouldn't have said anything and just let it happen, because defending Alisha would've been against my hypothetical agenda.
Yeah but the words 'have to' suggest to me you did want to side with brian but felt the need to defend alisha ('have to') since she's your teammate is what I'm saying

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah but the words 'have to' suggest to me you did want to side with brian but felt the need to defend alisha ('have to') since she's your teammate is what I'm saying
I felt the need to defend Alisha (as I would've anyone in the situation) because the argument against her was unfair. That's the whole reasoning: I wouldn't want anyone to be lynched for an unfair reason, even if I was mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I felt the need to defend Alisha (as I would've anyone in the situation) because the argument against her was unfair. That's the whole reasoning: I wouldn't want anyone to be lynched for an unfair reason, even if I was mafia.
It's just weird to me that you're saying you defended her because you felt the need to and because you had to. If I see someone being accused of something unfairly I want to defend them because I don't want us to mislynch. Your perspective is as if it's something you had to do even if it was an annoyance, and even here you're including the possibility of you being mafia in your reasoning which I find strange as well

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's just weird to me that you're saying you defended her because you felt the need to and because you had to. If I see someone being accused of something unfairly I want to defend them because I don't want us to mislynch. Your perspective is as if it's something you had to do even if it was an annoyance, and even here you're including the possibility of you being mafia in your reasoning which I find strange as well
It's something that I would be compelled to do regardless of anything else in the game is what I'm saying.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's something that I would be compelled to do regardless of anything else in the game is what I'm saying.
I wouldn't want anyone to be lynched for an unfair reason, even if I was mafia.
See your perspective right now feels so weird and the only way I can think to make sense of it is if you and alisha are teamed and you're doing damage control. Insisting that you'd feel the need to this even if you're mafia, and regardless of anything else in the game - I don't understand why your mind is even in that space right now, unless you predicted you'd be lynched and didn't want us to conclude you were defending a teammate and would do that regardless of alisha's alignment if you were mafia. Trying to convince me you'd do the same thing what you did as mafia doesn't make sense to me otherwise. My point is that the fact you felt like you 'had to' is scummy since I wouldn't feel that way, I wouldn't look at it as 'well I have to do this because I feel compelled to', I'd look at it as 'this isn't right and I want to correct it' because that's what my objective is in the game. The way you talk about it makes it seem like it isn't part of your objective by default but you felt the need to do it. Hopefully this makes sense?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
the only way I can think to make sense of it is if you and alisha are teamed and you're doing damage control
Please, if I was scum I wouldn't need a buddy to bail me out~

I'd rather have them bus me in all honesty since if Timdood is on a scum team with me, we've just made it incredibly obvious through our interactions.