Journey to Elysium Discussion Thread

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Well since /clan leaderboard is from a plugin called SimpleClans, and there are no clans this time. I doubt that there will be a leaderboard for this.
So there will be Towny? we need to know who is who by just looking at their tag.
Marnixxie

As a discussion point:

Can we please use Elysium as the shortening of Journey to Elysium, yes it is an extra 4 characters to type, but it sounds so much nicer than JtE.
Hell, even Ely is better than JtE! :p
Okay :p

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Questions (not really sure if it goes in here), but anyways...

...will there be pvp-skills for the pvp zone, or are you guys sticking to vanilla pvp in that zone and classes and such for the PvE?

Reactions: 1 person

radman573

Reaction score
Not to be offensive to anyone, but do you think that all this hype about Elysium is all that good for the server? It really raises a lot of expectations and the fear of those expectation not being met can cause quite the disturbance in the community D:

I have no doubt that the server will be good, but has that ever occurred to anyone?

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
We are not Primordia :D
You know what I meant...:)

Not to be offensive to anyone, but do you think that all this hype about Elysium is all that good for the server? It really raises a lot of expectations and the fear of those expectation not being met can cause quite the disturbance in the community D:

I have no doubt that the server will be good, but has that ever occurred to anyone?
Whenever a new server comes out everyone is excited and have high expectations never though have I seen where the server did not met the expectations, in fact normally they go above and beyond whats expected. This is thanks to great head staff planning out the server carefully. Although if JtE was a complete failure it might cause a little trouble but I doubt that will happen. It won't be the end of the word if it does though too.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
*Reads Marnixxie's mind

We aren't Titanic like Primordia: We won't die from bugzillions of bugs, no update will crush its structure (unless update will limit sky height to 7 and cubes will be replaced with spheres) and we didn't made it for special objective.
I mean't I was wondering if the class system might be similar. Thats all.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well there are going to be abilities/skills of that nature but what I'm wondering how many tskills or abilities we can get. Like could we get abilities for potion brewing? or for farming? or is it just going to stay with mining, swordfighting, bow skills, and the more main ones.