Journey to Elysium Discussion Thread

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
PVP vs PVE debate

Personally, while-I-found-it-full-of-hardship-and-irritation-of-living-in-consistent-fear-of-being-attacked-at-all-times, it's what made Minecraft more interesting for me. If I wanted just a simple PVE I'd just play on Single Player. The very basis, and foundation ((in my opinion)) on multiplayer servers is so there's a sort of more realistic/roleplayish form of Minecraft with other players who may or may not be trying to loot your dead corpse.

To me; the PVE side is just going to be like a Kingdom of sorts where there are always Guards traveling the areas and roads with a EXECUTION SENTENCE for killing people in the peaceful country of PVE while PVP is a land of rogues and bandits without moral and law itching for worth that is only obtainable by abrasive manners.

At least, to the crazy roleplay version for me that is going to be Elysium. :3

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 Ooglie101 Care to start up a little guild? We could be like a group of people who civilians can come to and ask us to help them or something. Or, we could be like the Army of Ostia and Conquer all of the major holds?

Something Roleplayish like that :D
Me and hockey were planning on being together so I'm included in this :). If Hockeyfan1852 is good with this, I'm happy to go along with it.

Shmid

Reaction score
What is this, why does it seem like so many people have been on here, why is there no info anywhere about it, why does it sound like Primordia, and what's the IP? :confused:
(I'm guessing it was all in some TS meeting)

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
What is this, why does it seem like so many people have been on here, why is there no info anywhere about it, why does it sound like Primordia, and what's the IP? :confused:
(I'm guessing it was all in some TS meeting)
No one has been on.
No info is out because Marn doesn't want to spoil us and would rather let us see for outselves.
Why would he tell us the IP when it' not even released? It's opening this Friday.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie and Notme

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
No one has been on.
No info is out because Marn doesn't want to spoil us and would rather let us see for outselves.
Why would he tell us the IP when it' not even released? It's opening this Friday.
And I think I know the IP. But I won't say it and see if I'm right.