Journey to Elysium Discussion Thread

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm hoping for a chance to get some good ore; all of the mines in SMP had next to nothing left in them... :c
Make branches 2x2x250 (or 3x3x250) on y=11, each should be 2 blocks apart like this:
SSSSSSSSSSSSS
SS--SS--SS--SS
SS--SS--SS--SS
SSSSSSSSSSSS

where "S" is stone or any other blocks and "-" is air.

Oh and mine far from any towns.

Olix

Reaction score

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Depends is PvE players vs entity or what since I have no clue.

Also I think it might depend. I might start in PvE and then go to PvP when I'm stronger or I might just hide my base again secretly like I always do. One thing for sure is A LOT of people who want to live in PvP world are going to be annoyed with the allowance of grieving and camping.

storm886

Reaction score
If living in the PvP area you will have to craft up a unique strategy when it comes to your home. Either blend it into a tree or something above ground which would be very hard to do, or you would have to make it below ground which would be less obvious to players. Also, you should make it far below ground so it is less likely they would see your name. As far as chests go, you would have to conceal them in random places, otherwise you're losing your stuff. Living in PvP will have its challenges, but isn't as far fetched as described in the above comments. As for myself, I think I will stick to PvE at first.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme