Journey to Elysium Discussion Thread

Knight365

Reaction score
I hope I don't have to squirm around to find certain materials every time I want to switch from PvE and PvP areas >:l That was pretty damn frustrating when I died and the 5 minute de-spawn time started for my items :unsure:

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Ok, Crucia is recruiting members please pm me if you would like to join. We're a economic clan atleast thats what we are planning on being. Are members so far are:
NogTrog
ealev
Olix27
radman573
Riketr
HeroOfTime125
and
Lord_Dust_Bunny

We would love to let anyone join! Anyways have fun on the new server.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being part of someone's town. I don't think I will do much pvp if any, but I am more than willing to contribute to the town.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Spoiler: We already have a town in progress,

It consists of the following:
Vati180
ConstructionBoy
Paceboys
WiiGoGetter
Jolteon42
Shande
Araidian
Ronaldo
Brickwolf
Sploorky
Jsweigert
63littlepiggy63
Goldenvalley ( I think)
Omar_Sales
Rosekill

You guys will find out our town name soon enough when we make our application :3

Reactions: Araidian

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Vati180
ConstructionBoy
Paceboys
WiiGoGetter
Jolteon42
Shande
Araidian
Ronaldo
Brickwolf
Sploorky
Jsweigert
63littlepiggy63
Goldenvalley ( I think)
Omar_Sales
Rosekill

You guys will find out our town name soon enough when we make our application :3
Cool list, 10/10 - would trade with you again!

I want to be in clan, thats is going to be active in my timezone. (GMT+2)
Well I can join to "PaceBoys" after some time as you are really cool guys.

paceboys

Reaction score

Vati180
ConstructionBoy
Paceboys
WiiGoGetter
Jolteon42
Shande
Araidian
Ronaldo
Brickwolf
Sploorky
Jsweigert
63littlepiggy63
Goldenvalley ( I think)
Omar_Sales
Rosekill

datlist

Reactions: Notme

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Information:

The PvP area accounts for approximately 10% of the map. When deciding where to put the divider, we chose a nice round percentage and constructed the divider in such a way that the area of the (PvP) segment accounted for 10% of the total area. This was slightly changed so that the divider was suitably epic with a nice warning message, but you'll be able to see that all for yourselves soon!

Hopefully this is large enough that there is enough room to have multiple fights, with a bit of running, a bit of hiding etc. But not so large that the PvP area is totally safe.

A nice picture showing the maths behind segments

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Information:

The PvP area accounts for approximately 10% of the map. When deciding where to put the divider, we chose a nice round percentage and constructed the divider in such a way that the area of the (PvP) segment accounted for 10% of the total area. This was slightly changed so that the divider was suitably epic with a nice warning message, but you'll be able to see that all for yourselves soon!

Hopefully this is large enough that there is enough room to have multiple fights, with a bit of running, a bit of hiding etc. But not so large that the PvP area is totally safe.

A nice picture showing the maths behind segments
WOW, but how the diver is shaped? Its in center of map? In outer rim? Or packed at one side as on this picture? Or its multiple PvP areas in PvE?

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
I can't login without crashing each time. Each time I crash, I get the report saying the cause is "rendering entity in world". My mods are all updated, my .jar is fine, everything. It only happened once in Buildbox, and keeps happening here?