Girl Friends/Boy Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP37745

Reaction score
ahh i know how it feels being ditched.it feels like you want to smack the person that ditched you and p.s. im a teen lol.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would be lying if I said yes, next week we would've been together for 12 months and I now see her walking around with her new BF thats a total douche and trying to piss me off someway.

To make it even better, 1 week after we broke up, she slept with the guy thats now her boyfriend and I had to find that out at a party she was at too with him. Took me so much effort to not walk up to the guy and punch him in the face
sounds like trash
u can do better i believe in u

• Love
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua and Mastersten

nitasu987

Reaction score
Never had a GF yet but I'd like to say that I tried really hard in high school to get the girls that I liked to like me. Didn't work.

It feels a lot harder in college now. There's this cute girl in one of my classes... but we only have one more class day and it's the final :p

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, rip, ily all

first girl i asked out was the same age as me, turns out she's gay, rip.
asked a guy out, he was straight (im bad at this ok)
second girl i asked out was a couple of months younger than me, said no. were still friends. surprisingly not awkward. BUT AT LEAST SHE WASNT GAY (shes pansexual)
asked another guy out, he was straight too
decided to at least get some form of desperate satisfaction and kiss a guy. he was bisexual but uninterested.

hows your week

Status
Not open for further replies.