Girl Friends/Boy Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
well this thread exists :/

Girls at my school think I'm cute...
...probably doesn't help that I wear* a blue inkling girl hat to school every day.
I avoid getting in relationships because I want to avoid the complexity of having a male body when I really feel like I should be a girl, and I really don't feel like having a girl friend.
I would consider a boy friend, except that I want to wait until I can become a girl without having any kind of life-ending surgery.

It's hard to express any of this (probably for reasons of courage?) in public without a good costume, but I'm kind of lost there too...

*I've had to wear my hat like a scarf as of mid-November of last year because they started enforcing some phony anti-hat rule... which apparently ignores cat ears.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is it ok to ask a girl out over email/facebook/twitter
depends on the girl i suppose, asking in person should be a safer option

And I probably wouldn't even drive myself and know where we would go. I'm all set to go! (not)
better think of the destination/activities before the date, unless you're extremely confident in your dating/flirting abilities or enjoy awkward silences

• Agree
Reactions: Willchill

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Is it ok to ask a girl out over email/facebook/twitter?
Lol I always asked girls out through whatsapp/facebook messenger but the trick is to do it safe, just interest her like saying "I bet I can beat you with a game of snooker" or another option I often use: connect 4 (on facebook messenger/whatsapp), it only failed me once out of 23 times.

Further advice, just be yourself, try to make her laugh and be a true gentleman ;)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol I always asked girls out through whatsapp/facebook messenger but the trick is to do it safe, just interest her like saying "I bet I can beat you with a game of snooker" or another option I often use: connect 4 (on facebook messenger/whatsapp), it only failed me once out of 23 times.

Further advice, just be yourself, try to make her laugh and be a true gentleman ;)
M'laaaaaady

nitasu987

Reaction score

wtf is a snooker?

Snooki? Hooker? No and no. :p

Thank you all for the advice <3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If anyone really desperately needs advice or anything, this should pretty much sum up the "do"s and "don't"s

this is for best outcome, and not some magic "always works" button, because a good deal of getting a good relationship is that you and the person you're going with get along exceptionally well.
There is no actual advice in this video it was completely useless =(

Now how am I supposted to make the cat next door fall for me?

• Sad
Reactions: Jivvi and Aqua

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Ahoy. Saw this thread and I decided to read, and now I'm posting.

Eyy I don't have a girlfriend... But, I still look like a guy and my life's a mess, so why would I even try?

And I see some of you peeps need relationship advice. Since we're all gamers here, obviously we're just looking in the wrong place for advice...

Now you know the concept of perpinquity and can "get all of the girls."

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
(@nitasu) ^^ Ya you kinda have to go for it the best advice I can give you is that love is fucked but you can't give up chances to get it
Chat apps can work but why bother - this really isn't the right thing to get nervous about to tell you honestly. You also don't need date plans as long as you can think of them before the date time

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ok guys... this has been a long road for me, I've never truely felt I was who I was... I always felt that my life is a lie and after hearing Kanye's music I've realised that I am actually a gay fish.

EDIT: I'm annoyed I have to say this, but disclaimer; this is a joke, do not take this seriously.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Ok guys... this has been a long road for me, I've never truely felt I was who I was... I always felt that my life is a lie and after hearing Kanye's music I've realised that I am actually a gay fish.

EDIT: I'm annoyed I have to say this, but disclaimer; this is a joke, do not take this seriously.
im very proud of you aqua, it takes real courage to do this.

however i must say this isn't much of a surprise, i knew you were a gayfish since i first met you. <3

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi and Enderfive
Status
Not open for further replies.