Girl Friends/Boy Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diago21

Reaction score
Had one, nice girl, year younger then me, we went out for two years, but I cut her loose because I wasn't ready for the type of commitment she wanted.

P.S, sex

• Informative
Reactions: davidjl123

super-spark

Reaction score
Madness.

My girlfriend is a year or so younger than me. She's 19, but I'll be 21 soon so I call it two years :p
Things are all gravy.

If you're bringing ex-partners into this... That figure stands at...
8 - That's going back to about the age of 12. Only half of which I still talk to. M
y advice is to be good to your ex's... You never know when you might find out they owe you money ;)

Reactions: Zelz

torty

Reaction score
Had a girlfriend when I was 11, aswell as many love "interests" over the years (towards myself and vice versa), however, over time, they have deteriorated into what I call, the "slag" state. Thus, I gave up on them while I could, and thank god I did.

Finding the right person is hard where I live, They're either as thick as a brick with a beautiful body but extremely lazy (unfit and a slacker), or a genius who is in my eyes unattractive, boastful, arrogant but very well cultured. Until There is a median between those (like myself I guess, I don't want to sound arrogant myself :p), I'll focus on MY life, rather than THERES until the right person appears in my life, maybe they're already there and I haven't noticed :).

Good friends are all you need, as long as they stand by you at your time of need, they are all you need indeed.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Im interested into a girl right now. The problem is she keeps getting in and out with her old bf, getting mad with him and then snuggling with him. She loves to talk and flirt though ;)

torty

Reaction score
girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money.
Certain women like the accessories which come with men (and obviously the other way round), money, a nice house, etc etc, this isn't true for all though :) Sad to think it though, you fall in love with someone because you love them for a particular reason, some people seem to take advantage of what people have, and then leave them hanging when the newer shinier toy comes along...

Status
Not open for further replies.