Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
This is for many people a sensitive topic, it's devolved into a personal arguement. No matter how ridiculous you think of someone at least try to show them respect or understanding. If you're out here just to raid the thread then warnings wills be given out.

I AM THE DOG, THE BIG BAD DOG, THE THREAD MONITOR!

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is for many people a sensitive topic, it's devolved into a personal arguement. No matter how ridiculous you think of someone at least try to show them respect or understanding. If you're out here just to raid the thread then warnings wills be given out.
you can't just post here in the relationship thread and not give us an update
news or riot

• Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Duffie and Psycho

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
would a warning have not sufficed?
But I don't recall being in an argument did you miss or what I don't think I commented on Mastersten's girl
what if u you wait until the subject of the supposed cyberbullying complains before jumping in to save them
i mean, maybe a report was submitted, but i'm not sure if a deletion was warranted in this case

a simple warning would've been enough in my opinion and while i understand that vatumok's staffing principles may be different from what i'd do, then it's peculiar to see that the first action to take when moderating still seems to be deletion, even after all the discussion and friction that has been had over this in the community
tiger can't change its stripes

I AM THE DOG, THE BIG BAD DOG, THE THREAD MONITOR!
you can't just post here in the relationship thread and not give us an update
news or riot
If you guys want to whinge about this, then send Vatumok and anyone else a PM. Try not to divert the main purpose of this thread, unless this is how you guys react if any wrong doing is done to you guys in real life. Oh n0s!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you guys want to whinge about this, then send Vatumok and anyone else a PM. Try not to divert the main purpose of this thread, unless this is how you guys react if any wrong doing is done to you guys in real life. Oh n0s!
i do react that way in real life as well, and not just to wrongdoing done to me, but to anyone

does that mean i can continue?

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Just going to drop to say that instead of hijacking a thread to argue for the 25685th time can this please get taken to a PM. If people are too chickened out to talk in PMs I guess a new thread can be made so this thread is not derailed. Also we could keep the drama on this thread and delete all the off topic posts later. although I am getting real sick of all this pathetic and petty drama that never seems to result in anything.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just going to drop to say that instead of hijacking a thread to argue for the 25685th time can this please get taken to a PM. If people are too chickened out to talk in PMs I guess a new thread can be made so this thread is not derailed. although I am getting real sick of all this pathetic and petty drama that never seems to result in anything.
well you see the thing with pms is that they're private, so no one will ever see our whinging and maymays and the rotten infested state of the corpse of blocktopia

and i really want people to see those things

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I'll just bring the thread back on topic... So near the end of my Junior year (3rd of 4 years for people in diff counties) of high school. I was sitting at lunch with nitasu987 and this girl who had been sitting with us off and on that played league brought her friend over to meet us. She also was a league player and was gold at the time while I was stuck in low silver. So I started asking her for league advice and we talked throughout lunch. So flash forward a bit I would walk home about a mile and half but I decided to take the bus because it was really hot out and the school year was ending in a couple days. I remember walking on the bus and she looked up at me then was like wtf when were you on the bus and I sat across from her and we talked until we both had to leave. (We somehow live like a 5 minute walk from each others house) So my senior year I began to stop by her locker and we would walk to the bus together. So then we became really close and right before finals week we would stay up together and have like 12 hour skype calls and began dating. We have been together for almost a year and a half now.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I'll just bring the thread back on topic... So near the end of my Junior year (3rd of 4 years for people in diff counties) of high school. I was sitting at lunch with nitasu987 and this girl who had been sitting with us off and on that played league brought her friend over to meet us. She also was a league player and was gold at the time while I was stuck in low silver. So I started asking her for league advice and we talked throughout lunch. So flash forward a bit I would walk home about a mile and half but I decided to take the bus because it was really hot out and the school year was ending in a couple days. I remember walking on the bus and she looked up at me then was like wtf when were you on the bus and I sat across from her and we talked until we both had to leave. (We somehow live like a 5 minute walk from each others house) So my senior year I began to stop by her locker and we would walk to the bus together. So then we became really close and right before finals week we would stay up together and have like 12 hour skype calls and began dating. We have been together for almost a year and a half now.
Wait it's been a year and a half already? Damn!

I can go on record... THEY'RE THE CUTEST COUPLE. Seriously <3

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
And God forbid you're in charge of anything because you've clearly lost it and just take every opportunity to make fun of members

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont understand how you can complain about the thread being off-topic it's a garbage 2011 thread revived with shitpost defibrillators

not that i think you should be able to share your relevant woes but theres a clear air of sarcasm in this thread so people who share (you'd think) would be fine w/ that. some people i know even prefer sharing personal stuff in a sarcastic environment because they find it easier and thats no crime either. not to mention the retardedness of posts such as the life-ending surgery spiel removes any real hope you have of a perfect-world thread where we can all vent midnightgirl-style.

Last edited:

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i dont understand how you can complain about the thread being off-topic it's a garbage 2011 thread revived with shitpost defibrillators

not that i think you should be able to share your relevant woes but theres a clear air of sarcasm in this thread so people who share (you'd think) would be fine w/ that. some people i know even prefer sharing personal stuff in a sarcastic environment because they find it easier and thats no crime either. not to mention the retardedness of posts such as the life-ending surgery spiel removes any real hope you have of a perfect-world thread where we can all vent midnightgirl-style.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: Love and Notme

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score

I would appreciate it if you kept my name the hell out of this.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
>Admin unjust-fully deletes post because thread is "off track"
>Causes another argument and a whole page of the thread completely off topic

...I mean... Idk about you but I think there is a clear solution tbh.
ban ender

• Dislike
Reactions: Duffie

Catcocomics

Reaction score
So, what just happened?
Are we not allowed to post drama in an inherently dramatic thread?
Guess I won't make mention of some random girl at school having spontaneously declared herself my girlfriend without my agreeing or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.