Girl Friends/Boy Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
i am letting everyone know i am coming out of hiding to run for the Gay Independent Party. Please vote for me in the polls out there and Make America Gay Again!

(P.S. I am attracted to frying pans, somehow my nickname Marble*PAN* was kinda prophetic, and to be on topic I've been dating a girl for 2 years and a month, long distance actually works guys)

Last edited:

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
After 5 months I've finally spoken to my ex girlfriend and it relieved me so much, it litally felt like a huge weight fell from my shoulders since we had much arguments after we broke up over stuff.
Closure is the most crucial thing to get weight off you. Let it stick around long enough and it'll suck. Good to know you got that weight lifted!

nitasu987

Reaction score
No the real story, after 7 months she felt like it wasnt the same as before and started talking with another guy. Then she broke up with me and the fun part is that she went to bed with that guy only 1 week after we broke up. I found out about this not through her but from a classmate whos in de same soccerteam as the guy. (speaking of this guy, he was taunting me so much when I had a relation with her cause they were classmates and they were drinking with eachother alot and stuff but that isnt relevant.)

So dont tell me she was too much effort cause I regret every day we broke up and Im still asking myself where it went wrong.
Damn... that's so much more sad than my love life.

but at least you got to the gf stage before shit happened

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
okay, who's deleting again
This is for many people a sensitive topic, it's devolved into a personal arguement. No matter how ridiculous you think of someone at least try to show them respect or understanding. If you're out here just to raid the thread then warnings wills be given out.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
I worry too much and am always suspicious of people getting annoyed by me. e.g. if someone opens a message and doesn't reply I get worried that they don't want to talk any more... It's quite draining. It's the main reason I much rather talk to people in real life. I don't understand how people do long distance stuff. Sounds pretty shitty to me. Plus I like to cuddle.

But sometimes it works to be honest. There are some people that sort of understand. Better to communicate about shit than to keep assuming bollocks about what the other person is thinking and feeling.

DON'T KNOW WHY I SHARED THIS, BUT I DID. OKAY. BYE NOW.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
This is for many people a sensitive topic, it's devolved into a personal arguement. No matter how ridiculous you think of someone at least try to show them respect or understanding. If you're out here just to raid the thread then warnings wills be given out.
But I don't recall being in an argument did you miss or what I don't think I commented on Mastersten's girl

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what if u you wait until the subject of the supposed cyberbullying complains before jumping in to save them

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what if u you wait until the subject of the supposed cyberbullying complains before jumping in to save them
i mean, maybe a report was submitted, but i'm not sure if a deletion was warranted in this case

a simple warning would've been enough in my opinion and while i understand that vatumok's staffing principles may be different from what i'd do, then it's peculiar to see that the first action to take when moderating still seems to be deletion, even after all the discussion and friction that has been had over this in the community

Status
Not open for further replies.