[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I opened page 2 of the pamphlet and it gave me this (paraphrased):

so the pamphlet says that I ( the author) visited the library and wrote a good to someone. I (the author) stuffed it into his pockets the next morning and cried, and volunteered to go to the stage instead of me (the author). IT's my fault hes gone

• Agree
Reactions: webpaige

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
yes i know that flavortext can be significant, so to think about it on the basis of analyzing lore maybe the bad guys can control the darkness and choose someone to kill or something
That’s is a good theory actually, what if the darkness can possess mafia and become stronger? Dunno how good that theory is tbh but since they’re essentially on the same side then maybe the views of the darkness and mafia can create a ‘super mafia’. Tbh I think I’m being a bit outlandish here

It does also say darkness stays with the player until it reached its goal.
I wonder what happens if the darkness infect multiple people? Is it auto mafia win at that point? What if there’s a way to draw the darkness from a player?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i don't care about items yet i just care about why notty can magically clap her hands and apparently poof any items i have away no matter where i am in the building

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i don't care about items yet i just care about why notty can magically clap her hands and apparently poof any items i have away no matter where i am in the building
Why is this surprising?
Mafia already works that way and we just ignore it.
Until I have reason to think otherwise, I think this is a matter of gameplay over flavor text.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also since i brought up the topic of people breaking and entering other rooms i had another thought

if someone leaves a room to break in and kill someone in another, would people in the original room notice that someone went missing?

If notty physically leaves a room and visits another, I had no indication that anyone else had entered or exited my room. As far as I know both me and sessy stayed put, and nothing confirmed Notty being able to enter the room. Either notty's powers don't involve physically entering rooms, or scum can enter and exit rooms to do their kills as they please.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
As far as I know both me and sessy stayed put, and nothing confirmed Notty being able to enter the room. Either notty's powers don't involve physically entering rooms, or scum can enter and exit rooms to do their kills as they please.
I wasn’t notified of notty entering either hmmmm

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Why is this surprising?
Mafia already works that way and we just ignore it.
Until I have reason to think otherwise, I think this is a matter of gameplay over flavor text.
That's because in every other mafia game we don't have a map giving significance to where everybody is at any given time. When a big deal is made out of positioning ourselves properly to avoid being eaten by the darkness, that tends to force you to think differently and adapt.