[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

hipmeow

Reaction score
time to doublepost. but just to put this out here i dont think mafia need to be in a room with someone they want to kill; if there was a mafia in the kitchen id expect them to kill oog due to him revealing that he does infact have an ability day 0 so either they can kill whoever they want or oog is the mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
geekenstein read page 13 and i read page 3

who the heck kills omni first he was making the most sense out of anyone here

page 3 had two notes divided into paragraphs or something

P1
mentions a weird Engineer girl that the speaker doubts would show up, and if she doesn't then the speaker is as good as dead...i wonder if we can identify the speaker if there's any other references to who died that night in the immediate subsequent pages?

it also got me thinking that to specifically use the word Engineer is telling me it might be one of the roles that is also in the current day, aka this game. It's ambiguous as to if the Engineer turned out to be evil or good so far but if history is destined to repeat itself then we could see a similar smattering of power roles in this game like the ones that are mentioned in the pamphlet.

P2
This piece mentioned someone named Jacob that was creeping the speaker out, they said Jacob kept mentioning 'it' which sounds like a link to the scratched words earlier 'it is alive'. They were considering putting jacob up to be a Comedian since he was sounding like he was gonna die anyway

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
time to doublepost. but just to put this out here i dont think mafia need to be in a room with someone they want to kill; if there was a mafia in the kitchen id expect them to kill oog due to him revealing that he does infact have an ability day 0 so either they can kill whoever they want or oog is the mafia
the fact that omni had the ability to build barricades leads credence to this theory

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm guessing it was either a mafia kill or a random kill because we didn't lynch
omni wasn't bloody or bruised or anything based on the text given, so he was either poisoned or got the soul removed from him or something like that
but can mafia target outside of the room(s) they are in, or only target rooms with not 2 people in it
or is someone randomly killed when there is no lynch if they meet the criteria
i was gonna say that too
the info i got indicates none of us were awake & the way omnis body was described seems so like spooky that it wasnt a murder but rather the Darkness™
furthermore omni seems like a weird target to me since i think i came across pretty inno yesterday and stuff & if hip was mafia and did this it would incriminate hip pretty badly (as omni was calling hip mafia all through day 0 + he mentioned the notty twg hip thing in the night chat like once too & i think paige would kill me instead just out of fun tbh
it could also make sense for the Darkness™ to target our room since we had the most people (i assume) but i did say in the night chat i thought having 4 people would make us safe since it was 2 pairs and pairs were meant to be safe! but maybe not
idk it feels too EASY for it to be one of us yknow

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
It's ambiguous as to if the Engineer turned out to be evil or good so far
i guess by page 19 from omni the engineer was still being susp but honestly i dont think they were evil, and by page 22 with hip the engineer wasnt mentioned so i expect her to be mentioned again in 20 and/or 21 (omni didnt specify gender btw but i guess shes a grill)

btw since i didnt mention i got 0 items last night and 0 abilities revealed

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i was gonna say that too
the info i got indicates none of us were awake & the way omnis body was described seems so like spooky that it wasnt a murder but rather the Darkness™
furthermore omni seems like a weird target to me since i think i came across pretty inno yesterday and stuff & if hip was mafia and did this it would incriminate hip pretty badly (as omni was calling hip mafia all through day 0 + he mentioned the notty twg hip thing in the night chat like once too & i think paige would kill me instead just out of fun tbh
it could also make sense for the Darkness™ to target our room since we had the most people (i assume) but i did say in the night chat i thought having 4 people would make us safe since it was 2 pairs and pairs were meant to be safe! but maybe not
idk it feels too EASY for it to be one of us yknow
if that's that case, mafia could want us to think it's someone in the room
or they want to make it look like notty since omni really wanted notty dead
or it could be notty's team wanting to remove a threat or trying to mind games

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did too, which probably means it is because we went to the basement, and anybody else who goes to the basement will get wire too.
I mean my night message was that you two were asleep and I "danced" in the lightening and found a wire.
Is wire not useless now?
Fun thing, I will unlock an ability now if I have X of a wire.

I guess this means that items is an aspect this game, and we will unlock them after we get X of them.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Meanwhile I do not know my role name yet but I did learn about my ability upon entering the basement. I can purify people of items. This will remove any items they have and prevent them from getting any items on that night. I used it on Alisha last night. I had no idea what kind of items we were talking about and I assumed like voodoo curse type items but maybe they're more householdy than I thought.

I found a piece of wire in the basement last night which I'm assuming is 100% useless now because Omni is dead. Speaking of the basement Ltin came and intruded me and Weak causing us to be very upset.

Also I feel compelled to get into the kitchen tonight so you know where I'll be.
Notty, how did you supposedly purify me when you were in an entirely different room from me? I did not get anything to confirm this happened at all.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
meanwhile i was showering and am thinking that if omni was mafia killed in our room i think it's hip more than paige
now we know that you can pick up items in rooms its possible that mafia were told that theres a KNIFE in the kitchen or something that can be used to kill someone and hip was the first person to decide to go to the kitchen day 0 & the wifom of 'i wouldnt kill omni it would incriminate me since he suspected me of being mafia!' & i think paige is more innocent for revealing they gained abilities last night

but i think in terms of how i think omni died last night
darkness™ >>>> hip > paige
(obviously to y'alls eyes im not innocent)

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
meanwhile i was showering and am thinking that if omni was mafia killed in our room i think it's hip more than paige
now we know that you can pick up items in rooms its possible that mafia were told that theres a KNIFE in the kitchen or something that can be used to kill someone and hip was the first person to decide to go to the kitchen day 0 & the wifom of 'i wouldnt kill omni it would incriminate me since he suspected me of being mafia!' & i think paige is more innocent for revealing they gained abilities last night

but i think in terms of how i think omni died last night
darkness™ >>>> hip > paige
(obviously to y'alls eyes im not innocent)
Also this does make me suspect Hip as mafia now ?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why would omni get swallowed by the darkness, he wasn't alone.
the description of his body was very like idk ominous to the point where it doesnt sound like a regular mafia death (i mean i guess we dont know what that would sound like yet) but rather the darkness™

and i dont think the darkness™ would be able to kill someone in every room with over 2 people since in a 12 person game that would be very strong

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
what seems to me from what people are telling and from omni's desc, is that our abilities are unlocked when we find a certain item (or more according to twg), items which are somehow found in different rooms. It appears that wire is found in the basement.

I found a metal cog in the downstairs dressing room. Perhaps Timdood3 and Stranger from Planet 9 did too.

Brief summary of our night chat. I read page 21, tim read page 7, and stranger page 15. Im not sure what was in their pages we only discussed their content real briefly. Tim also mentioned 'keys' and asked us if we knew anything about them.

Page 21 is on the darkness. It says the darkness takes over a player, and weakens the player it takes over. It also mentions the darkness cannot move to what im guessing are the black rooms, but can use the dark around it to kill. Lastly it says that the kill is nearly unstoppable, only those with grim (if anyone has any idea if this is merely flavor or actually useful) souls can survive.

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Plus considering omni's ability was to keep out intruders, it means that anyone could have snuck into a room and killed omni and ran back to wherever they were. It's not as simple as Moog/hip/paige as omni's role distinctly implies that intruders present a danger to the group.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Anyway, it seems 4 rooms are black again, and after what happend yesterday im guessing extra rooms will go black again. We should discuss how we are going to devide ourselves a bit mlre carefully.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
the description of his body was very like idk ominous to the point where it doesnt sound like a regular mafia death (i mean i guess we dont know what that would sound like yet) but rather the darkness™

and i dont think the darkness™ would be able to kill someone in every room with over 2 people since in a 12 person game that would be very strong
then if we're in a situation where the game master is directly killing people based on an independent entity not controllable by anyone, that means we might as well not bother scumhunting since how could anybody be suspicious of anyone else?

yes i know that flavortext can be significant, so to think about it on the basis of analyzing lore maybe the bad guys can control the darkness and choose someone to kill or something