EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
HELLO I AM THE KING OF THE PEOPLE (obviously fake)

at night i select someone and during the next day anyone can donate money to them and i get 1 coin for every like donation (as in someone can donate like 5 coins to the person but i only get 1, i think)

we both get the money at the end of the day
also heres my claim post and it pretty clearly says during the next day so ya
also, what are we doing with regards to bidding? i think having oog bid on the bulletproof vest, then me, UNU and sessy all bidding on either the tonic or the security camera and not telling anyone which is maybe the best plan?
as much as i think the vest is the most valuable on me i expect mafia will just outbid my measly 2 coins

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
is there a way to use skele to find out for sure how many coins everyone had tomorrow (if skele lives)
i dont think so anymore since now black market happened and notty cant confirm if anyone had anything the mafia could have just intentionally lowered their count

tbh i think the most valuable thing is UNU trying to donate 2 and then sure you donating like 7 or whatever since i genuinely believe my safe theory too much but if unbought items do just get randomly assigned then i can see UNU and his mafia team thinking that aqua bought the safe with his 3 coins and then the whole 20% thing to deliver the 1 coin and if UNU didnt do the kill, then he wouldnt know that his mafia buddy got aquas 3 coins (probably because of an unsuccessful bid on the PI contract because of YOU inf) and so went ahead with the claim of getting the 1 coin

but this also involves UNU believing someone would see that connection unless he was gonna say he came up with a theory of how he got it and its this way later on in the day

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont think so anymore since now black market happened and notty cant confirm if anyone had anything the mafia could have just intentionally lowered their count
yh i know theres no garuntee but, if maf are currently lying about their coin amount, is there a way to make it so that if skele is town, they can catch them out

since id like to lynch hk + skele over the next two days (at least thats what i wanna do, dunno if we actually will), and so if we do hk then skele then if skele's town he has a chance of outing the final maf (cuz from my pov i know one of hk/skele will flip maf)

tbh i think the most valuable thing is UNU trying to donate 2 and then sure you donating like 7 or whatever since i genuinely believe my safe theory too much but if unbought items do just get randomly assigned then i can see UNU and his mafia team thinking that aqua bought the safe with his 3 coins and then the whole 20% thing to deliver the 1 coin and if UNU didnt do the kill, then he wouldnt know that his mafia buddy got aquas 3 coins (probably because of an unsuccessful bid on the PI contract because of YOU inf) and so went ahead with the claim of getting the 1 coin
i dont really understand any of this but i mean i said a) i dont know why i have the safe, and b) i asked tim and got an answer, so guess what the answer is!!!

also pls why would aqua ever bid on the PI contract when he had 3 coins and told 2 others to bid on it with 5, itd be pointless! at the very most he bid on the tonic instead of the safe

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yh i know theres no garuntee but, if maf are currently lying about their coin amount, is there a way to make it so that if skele is town, they can catch them out

since id like to lynch hk + skele over the next two days (at least thats what i wanna do, dunno if we actually will), and so if we do hk then skele then if skele's town he has a chance of outing the final maf (cuz from my pov i know one of hk/skele will flip maf)
the issue is that mafia can literally have 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc coins for all we know because of black market and so if you were to test people on their current amounts they could overlap with the donation amounts for people before e.g. making someone like hk who claims to have 5 coins donate 6, and like stranger who claims to have 0 donate 1, hk could be lying and only have 1 coin while stranger genuinely has 0 and so skele receives 1 coin and you have 0 idea whos lying

maybe there is a way but im too unfocused to think tonight probs but ill see tomorrow
also pls why would aqua ever bid on the PI contract when he had 3 coins and told 2 others to bid on it with 5, itd be pointless! at the very most he bid on the tonic instead of the safe
i see no better explanation for this safe thing even tho your words are suggesting that the unauctioned items dont go to anyone
i dont really understand any of this but i mean i said a) i dont know why i have the safe, and b) i asked tim and got an answer, so guess what the answer is!!!
im working with the legal amount of information!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
frankly im very tired and if UNU has received a magical 1 coin and inf has received a magical safe for no reason and youre both not lying im voting that theres too many mechanics in play for an 11 person game and im just tired and want to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the issue is that mafia can literally have 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc coins for all we know because of black market and so if you were to test people on their current amounts they could overlap with the donation amounts for people before e.g. making someone like hk who claims to have 5 coins donate 6, and like stranger who claims to have 0 donate 1, hk could be lying and only have 1 coin while stranger genuinely has 0 and so skele receives 1 coin and you have 0 idea whos lying

maybe there is a way but im too unfocused to think tonight probs but ill see tomorrow
i meant the donation, not skele visiting anyone

skele wouldnt receive 1 coin in that case if its truly 0

idk if that changes your mind or not cuz im too tired to figure it out

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
frankly im very tired and if UNU has received a magical 1 coin and inf has received a magical safe for no reason and youre both not lying im voting that theres too many mechanics in play for an 11 person game and im just tired and want to sleep
my personal theory is that if an item doesnt get any bids, the bidder receives 1 coin and the item is distributed randomly

i dont see why unu would receive aqua's 1 coin just cuz he distributed the safe, especially since i know the safe stops money etc from being stolen including when youre dead and to me that would count as UNU stealing it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
you said "while stranger genuinely has 0 and so skele receives 1 coin and you have 0 idea whos lying" implying skele would get 1 coin if he got 0 though
stranger (0 coins) donates 1 coin to skele
hk (1 coin) donates 6 coins (since people think he has 5 but hes lying about his role and did black market madness to get to 1) to skele
skele receives 1 coin
whos lying!!!!!!

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my personal theory is that if an item doesnt get any bids, the bidder receives 1 coin and the item is distributed randomly

i dont see why unu would receive aqua's 1 coin just cuz he distributed the safe, especially since i know the safe stops money etc from being stolen including when youre dead and to me that would count as UNU stealing it
god i need tims answer since now im just CONFUSED
also wouldnt stranger get 1 coin + someone get the tonic since i highly doubt anyone including aqua bought that garbage

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
god i need tims answer since now im just CONFUSED
also wouldnt stranger get 1 coin + someone get the tonic since i highly doubt anyone including aqua bought that garbage
i think aqua bought the tonic

he did say he had some kinda 'plan' up his sleeve and to trust him

i think his plan was to secretly bid on the tonic instead of the safe to find out what that did

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. How dare you call my tonics 'garbage', you monster.
2. I've been directly informed that I do not receive any of the proceeds from the auction. I can't speak for Inf or Unu but that's how my role functions

Status
Not open for further replies.