EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. How dare you call my tonics 'garbage', you monster.
2. I've been directly informed that I do not receive any of the proceeds from the auction. I can't speak for Inf or Unu but that's how my role functions
i also got told i dont get money from people bidding on my item

but since i got the safe + UNU said he got 1 coin, i reckon we get 1 coin if nobody bids on our items, and that item is then given out at random, cuz thats the only theory that really makes sense to me

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i also got told i dont get money from people bidding on my item

but since i got the safe + UNU said he got 1 coin, i reckon we get 1 coin if nobody bids on our items, and that item is then given out at random, cuz thats the only theory that really makes sense to me
Ah, I see now.

Mooglie is still a monster though.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ah, I see now.

Mooglie is still a monster though.
how do you feel about lynching hk and skele over the next two days? and then if there was a scum outside of those two it'll be down to whoever the last 2 townies are to lynch them

personally i think theres a decent chance both scum are hk/skele though

Mafia Host
Reaction score
how do you feel about lynching hk and skele over the next two days? and then if there was a scum outside of those two it'll be down to whoever the last 2 townies are to lynch them

personally i think theres a decent chance both scum are hk/skele though
I agree with you. I'd prefer a Skele lynch today just b/c I think Skele is more blatantly scum, but I could get behind an HK lynch as well.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree with you. I'd prefer a Skele lynch today just b/c I think Skele is more blatantly scum, but I could get behind an HK lynch as well.
if we're lynching both, i think we should lynch hk first so that we can use skele's donation thing to give us a chance of catching scum with it just in case skele is town

even if we only are able to test 1 person with it i think its worth trying

Mafia Host
Reaction score
if we're lynching both, i think we should lynch hk first so that we can use skele's donation thing to give us a chance of catching scum with it just in case skele is town
I disagree b/c this strategy puts way too much faith in Skele to both tell the truth about how many coins he has and follow through with whatever plan we make during the day.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I disagree b/c this strategy puts way too much faith in Skele to both tell the truth about how many coins he has and follow through with whatever plan we make during the day.
no, we'd still lynch skele tomorrow regardless what he says, so its not putting any faith into him

but if he's town + caught scum, after he flips town we know who the last scum is and lynch them the next day and win

Mafia Host
Reaction score
no, we'd still lynch skele tomorrow regardless what he says, so its not putting any faith into him

but if he's town + caught scum, after he flips town we know who the last scum is and lynch them the next day and win
My concern is that "we'll lynch him tomorrow" is an easy thing to say and not actually follow through on, especially given the number of people with differing opinions involved here. I like your plan in theory, but I'd like to see more people actually on board with this plan before I commit to it.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My concern is that "we'll lynch him tomorrow" is an easy thing to say and not actually follow through on, especially given the number of people with differing opinions involved here. I like your plan in theory, but I'd like to see more people actually on board with this plan before I commit to it.
Unusual_Dood sessybessy Mooglie would you agree to go along with this plan? im guessing moog's a no but as long as UNU + sessy say yes then thats enough for us to be able to do it (at minimum, 3 of me/you/sessy/unu will be alive, and there'll be 5 players, so we'll have majority vote)

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unusual_Dood sessybessy Mooglie would you agree to go along with this plan? im guessing moog's a no but as long as UNU + sessy say yes then thats enough for us to be able to do it (at minimum, 3 of me/you/sessy/unu will be alive, and there'll be 5 players, so we'll have majority vote)
If two of Mooglie, sessy and Unu agree with this plan then I'll switch my vote to HK

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also sorry moog i dont mean to exclude you from towns plan if you disagree but from my pov i know im town and know that at least one of skele/hk is scum and think possibly both are so this is just the best way forward in my view!!! i get that from your pov you dont think im town and so wouldnt wanna agree to it most likely though but i kinda have no choice but to ignore that!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh yeah and Unusual_Dood if your role's the same as mine, you don't have to choose any item, so it might be better for you to just not choose to distribute the money printer/any more items, cuz if you do i think its most likely that the maf will get it over town, and use it to either stop town from bidding on a different item the day after, or buy stuff in the black market

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of
You wouldn’t get this from any other guy!

The plan is to lynch Skele today? Then get HK?

Im up for it but what is your reasoning for Skele being blatantly scum?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean no im not agreeing to blindly lynch someone with 0 consideration of evidence that appears over night!
but it seems pretty obvious that im not getting a lynch on you today so i guess hk isnt the worst lynch option since the whole worker thing is suspicious + it will confirm stranger

my french vanilla fantasy is inf + sessy as a scumteam and my dutch chocolate fantasy is UNU + hk/skele i guess but i guess it is possible its also just hk + skele or maybe inf is a filthy busser and its inf + hk/skele so i GUESS im fine with a hk lynch but honestly skeles answers today have been slightly more susp and the donation plan doesnt exactly have to happen since noone is trusting what he says anyway + since he gets coins at day end/night start cant he just pool the coins with his remaining teammate to buy them some black market item

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeeeeling
Gotta make you understand
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

my french vanilla fantasy is inf + sessy as a scumteam
why do you think Inf and I are a scumteam?
I mean Day 0 (Or was that day 1?) he tried to get me lynched, even joined in with Aqua on pressuring me and this whole game he’s been asking me about my role and still doesn’t believe me.

it seems to me you’re just pairing off random people...

Mafia Host
Reaction score
my french vanilla fantasy is inf + sessy as a scumteam and my dutch chocolate fantasy is UNU + hk/skele
Why do your fantasies have flavors?
Do I even want to know what your caramel brulee fantasy is?

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT Youuuuuuu

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why do you think Inf and I are a scumteam?
I mean Day 0 (Or was that day 1?) he tried to get me lynched, even joined in with Aqua on pressuring me and this whole game he’s been asking me about my role and still doesn’t believe me.

it seems to me you’re just pairing off random people...
since i think inf is scum and
in this scenario inf and sessy are mafia, with 7 people alive

day 2: lynch hkcaper (town) -> 2/6
night 3: kill moog (town) -> 2/5
day 3: lynch good skele (town) -> 2/4 -> mafia win

while i agree that aqua was likely to be townread by people (not me tho!) after nottys death, so its not a perfect 33/33/33, the fact is that the odds would still be greater than 50/50 since it would be like 49/49/2 at the least

i doubt that the mafia would have masterminded killing aqua to make me fall down this line of thought so the only other explanation (if hk/skele is mafia) is that theyre bad and didnt think this through in which case i say trash but i guess it would have worked
it would not be a logical/smart move for the mafia to kill aqua if one of them was within aqua/hk/skele since thats a guaranteed lynch either today or tomorrow and if inf is mafia then i doubt he didnt see this
the only explanation would be that he knew it would make him seem more town than he already is to everyone else for bussing them which is why i also have inf + hk/skele listed as a possibility but in my ideal world where inf wants to win as quickly as possible and with as little tragedy then the only possible team is you and inf
Why do your fantasies have flavors?
Do I even want to know what your caramel brulee fantasy is?
?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of
You wouldn’t get this from any other guy!

The plan is to lynch Skele today? Then get HK?

Im up for it but what is your reasoning for Skele being blatantly scum?
no the plan is to lynch hk today, then get skele

i dont think skele is "blatantly scum", i think both him and hk are the most likely to be scum out of everyone alive, so unless something changes that then ill want to lynch them both

i mean no im not agreeing to blindly lynch someone with 0 consideration of evidence that appears over night!
yh i mean obv if new evidence comes up then we wont continue to lynch him!

my french vanilla fantasy is inf + sessy as a scumteam and my dutch chocolate fantasy is UNU + hk/skele i guess but i guess it is possible its also just hk + skele or maybe inf is a filthy busser and its inf + hk/skele so i GUESS im fine with a hk lynch but honestly skeles answers today have been slightly more susp and the donation plan doesnt exactly have to happen since noone is trusting what he says anyway + since he gets coins at day end/night start cant he just pool the coins with his remaining teammate to buy them some black market item
yh true this is possible but still if it could give us a 100% scum target then id say it could be worth it!

Reactions: sessybessy

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so now we just need to figure out what we're doing with our money and then we can lynch hk!
i still dont think its possible
and its annoying since the best way to test my role is to test 0 coin people but the only 0 coin person who remains is stranger
at the very least skele should donate 525600 to himself since noone trusts him anyway so that removes him from bidding today

Status
Not open for further replies.