EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
...yeah ok

vote skele

you should still have 5 coins, this is exactly the same slip up Unusual_Dood made in the last economy game (and it was during a convo with me too ? )
Please don't bring up bad memories :( (However I did win that game!!!). Also I'm fairly sure Notty was the one I was conversating with when I made that claim that slipped in like every possible + a few more ways.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
idk, if there is a coin thief, and the maf just didnt get to use it n1 for whatever reason (e.g. maybe they have to buy the ability?? maybe their coin thief did the nightkill so couldnt steal n1?), i could see tim just telling the target 'you now have 0 coins' without explaining it
I think it’d be fair to inform the target rather than just take their coins without knowing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Please don't bring up bad memories :( (However I did win that game!!!). Also I'm fairly sure Notty was the one I was conversating with when I made that claim that slipped in like every possible + a few more ways.
oh maybe idk

i just remember pointing out your claimed coin balance (i think you were saying youd investigated someone elses coin amount?) was wrong cuz they died so they shouldve had 0 or something like that

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
no as in, theyd inform the target that they lost their coins, just not how they lost it (that it was stolen)

skele said he did get informed that he lost coins, just not how/why
my way that’s what I meant like “you have 0 coins”

ah okay I thought Skele was just like “yeah I had 5 coins” earlier and then just was like “oh now I have 0 lol oops”

but it appears they were stolen, apologies

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but anyway, this means we have a direct cc of hk and skele now right?

hk is saying he lost 5 coins and got the PI contract

skele is saying he lost 5 coins and didnt

the only explanation i can think of that works, if skele is telling the truth, is that hk didnt actually lose 5 coins from the bid because skele won the item, in which case hk is lying

soooo even if you dont believe my claim about one of hk/skele killing alisha, now you all should know that one of hk/skele is definitely scum!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also, what are we doing with regards to bidding? i think having oog bid on the bulletproof vest, then me, UNU and sessy all bidding on either the tonic or the security camera and not telling anyone which is maybe the best plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.