EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
also, what are we doing with regards to bidding? i think having oog bid on the bulletproof vest, then me, UNU and sessy all bidding on either the tonic or the security camera and not telling anyone which is maybe the best plan?
don’t have any money, I gave it to you.

Let’s spontaneously burst into song!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but yeah, assuming we're lynching between hk and skele today, i think skele is the best choice, because we guarantee ourselves information beyond just their alignment, whereas with hk, we don't:

if we lynch hk and he's town, we learn:

-> stranger proven town (unless she has investigative immunity), skele proven scum

if we lynch hk and he's scum, we learn:

-> nothing proven

so there's a chance we learn 2 additional people's alignments, but one of those relies on there not being investigative immunity [which there could be], and there's also a chance we learn nobodies alignments (and honestly i still think hk is scum so i think we'd probably learn nothing other than his own alignment)

if we lynch skele, and he's town, then we learn:

-> hk proven scum

and if we lynch skele and he's scum, we learn:

-> stranger proven town (unless there's more than 2 scum left, but if there is, itd be a 3p anyways, and we should be lynching mafia over 3p always anyway)

so with a skele lynch we guarantee ourselves at least some kinda information beyond just their alignment, no matter what they flip as!

someone double check that im making sense here though

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also, what are we doing with regards to bidding? i think having oog bid on the bulletproof vest, then me, UNU and sessy all bidding on either the tonic or the security camera and not telling anyone which is maybe the best plan?
I'm ok with this. I will be bidding on nothing because I'm still POOR.

Let’s spontaneously burst into song!!!
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait actually hm maybe we should lynch hk

and then people should donate to skele today

since then if skele is town and just made a lot of mistakes understanding moog's role + somehow got his item taken off him, then at least we have a chance of finding hk's partner tomorrow if we lynch hk

and if hk is town and skele's scum then its fine, we prob wouldve lynched hk after skele anyway (at least, id have wanted to, cuz i think hes scummy), so its not like we lost anything, we only gave ourselves a chance at finding hk's partner

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait actually hm maybe we should lynch hk

and then people should donate to skele today

since then if skele is town and just made a lot of mistakes understanding moog's role + somehow got his item taken off him, then at least we have a chance of finding hk's partner tomorrow if we lynch hk

and if hk is town and skele's scum then its fine, we prob wouldve lynched hk after skele anyway (at least, id have wanted to, cuz i think hes scummy), so its not like we lost anything, we only gave ourselves a chance at finding hk's partner
(im gonna be wanting to lynch skele after hk even if hk is scum probably but if skele's town and found who hk's partner was, then we go into mylo knowing who the last scum is)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(im gonna be wanting to lynch skele after hk even if hk is scum probably but if skele's town and found who hk's partner was, then we go into mylo knowing who the last scum is)
(this also essentially forces the maf to kill skele instead of us mislynching them if theyre town + if the scum would be caught with the donations today!)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Mooglie why were you asking those questions before?
since THIS IS WHY UNU HAS A COIN
aqua spent his 5 coins on the safe
either hk/skele bought the PI contract for 5-7 coins
the 20% from that earned aqua 1 coin
the 1 coin was put in aquas safe when he was murdered and i guess delivered to UNU since he is the one selling the item
pretty much making me confident that UNU is town (unless he masterminded this which i doubt he did)
guess aqua didnt listen to me and what i thought you were saying

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since THIS IS WHY UNU HAS A COIN
aqua spent his 5 coins on the safe
either hk/skele bought the PI contract for 5-7 coins
the 20% from that earned aqua 1 coin
the 1 coin was put in aquas safe when he was murdered and i guess delivered to UNU since he is the one selling the item
pretty much making me confident that UNU is town (unless he masterminded this which i doubt he did)
guess aqua didnt listen to me and what i thought you were saying
why does that make UNU town?

but, i have info to share, can i share it then? i was holding back before cuz i wanted skele to respond first, and then i still held back cuz i didnt want to ruin some 'thing' you were doing

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why does that make UNU town?

but, i have info to share, can i share it then? i was holding back before cuz i wanted skele to respond first, and then i still held back cuz i didnt want to ruin some 'thing' you were doing
oh ya
if you mean my questions to you then i had 0 idea how you were claiming to know skele didnt visit you but you said later that he said he steals the 1 coin from his target if theyre not killed rather than just materialising it and i didnt know that but i guess you were just saying that since you got 6 coins and since you trusted sessy you believed them?

and also what purpose would mafia have to have the coins of their murdered person delivered to one of their teammates who sold the item (unless UNU is just lying about what the safe does but i dont think he would have fabricated a claim so well woven like this?)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh ya
if you mean my questions to you then i had 0 idea how you were claiming to know skele didnt visit you but you said later that he said he steals the 1 coin from his target if theyre not killed rather than just materialising it and i didnt know that but i guess you were just saying that since you got 6 coins and since you trusted sessy you believed them?
i mean, i knew i got 6 coins at night start, before skele had a chance to take anything from me

then night end i still had 6

but anyway, the info is........ i have the safe

and ik thats probs gonna make me even more suspicious cuz 'wow i bet hes just covering for if someone discovers he had it on him later since he killed aqua' but i feel it might be worth sharing in case it becomes relevant somehow later, idk

idk why i have it, all i know is that i received it at day start, after all actions happened, and that it prevents my items + coins from being stolen (i asked whether the safe would protect it from my killer taking stuff, and the answer was yes - whether thats the only purpose, or whether theres a maf thief or something i dont know)

i was holding back talking about it until skele talked cuz i wondered if the reason i had it was cuz maf gave it to me to give skele an excuse for not being able to steal from me (it wasnt made obvious to me whether the safe would protect my inventory for that night, so i thought maybe maf thought id assume it did and would let skele off the hook for not stealing my coins, when in reality i asked tim whether it would have protected my inventory that night and he said no)

so i wanted to see if skele would try to say he visited me and try to nudge me in the direction of considering the safe as a reason for it not working, but he didnt obv

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(i asked whether the safe would protect it from my killer taking stuff, and the answer was yes - whether thats the only purpose, or whether theres a maf thief or something i dont know)
(when i said earlier on that i wanted to ask tim something, it was this, cuz if tim said 'no' then thatd mean there was some kinda maf thief)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean, i knew i got 6 coins at night start, before skele had a chance to take anything from me

then night end i still had 6

but anyway, the info is........ i have the safe

and ik thats probs gonna make me even more suspicious cuz 'wow i bet hes just covering for if someone discovers he had it on him later since he killed aqua' but i feel it might be worth sharing in case it becomes relevant somehow later, idk

idk why i have it, all i know is that i received it at day start, after all actions happened, and that it prevents my items + coins from being stolen (i asked whether the safe would protect it from my killer taking stuff, and the answer was yes - whether thats the only purpose, or whether theres a maf thief or something i dont know)

i was holding back talking about it until skele talked cuz i wondered if the reason i had it was cuz maf gave it to me to give skele an excuse for not being able to steal from me (it wasnt made obvious to me whether the safe would protect my inventory for that night, so i thought maybe maf thought id assume it did and would let skele off the hook for not stealing my coins, when in reality i asked tim whether it would have protected my inventory that night and he said no)

so i wanted to see if skele would try to say he visited me and try to nudge me in the direction of considering the safe as a reason for it not working, but he didnt obv
consider me not buying this at all
i bid 0 coins on this

Status
Not open for further replies.