EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
sessybessy - literal complete utter garbage claim but to their granted they havent faltered in their faith that it will work out which admittedly does make me think we're living in the 1/7654678908976th timeline where tim added this role to the game, but i dont really trust the way they said they had 0 idea how it worked then suddenly its 3 coins if the other player says like 1 lyric, and idk why theyd jump to 'maybe it can reveal someones secrets!!!' when it literally says it gives you 3 coins what else is it gonna do

Infected_alien8_ - made me change my heart after my initial strong scum read so congrats, tbh i think youre town now and as the inf seer that should be essentially concrete but i have been out of the game for a while so who knows if im still functional

Mooglie - the BEST MAFIA PLAYER EVER but for real i wouldnt trust me but thats yalls issue

Stranger from Myst Island - went from scum to literally no read whatsoever so i dont know what that means, i think they have sort of disappeared?? from the thread but admittedly we havent had very useful conversations for the past 21967890 pages so i dont entirely blame them but i guess they may be wanting to blend into background considering they appear to be the 1 auctioneer people are ok with lynching

Alisha - went from undoubtedly town to a suspicious claim to again literally 0 read so i have 0 idea what that means maybe my brain clocked out like 40 pages ago

Aqua - went from moderate town to ??? back to moderate town i guess so congrats youre stable, admittedly i dont think ive paid all that much attention to your stuff xoxo

TheWeakGuy48_ - suspicious claim, nowhere to be found, so ???

Unusual_Dood - nowhere to be found and their reads have seemed kinda plain (says me) so ???

HKCaper - i dont remember a single thing hes said this thread so ???

Nottykitten - went from ??? maybe town atleast not mafia to ??? to ???, but for real i can see notty misreading their pm so much even as town, i also wouldnt be surprised if theyre lying about their role as town still but hey

Good Skele - i mean honestly most of his posts seem slightly like fluff (again, me speaking) but he was challenged for that 50 post thing so can i blame him but i dont exactly scumread them so ???

like i said my reads are literal nonexistent garbage

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
sessybessy - literal complete utter garbage claim but to their granted they havent faltered in their faith that it will work out which admittedly does make me think we're living in the 1/7654678908976th timeline where tim added this role to the game, but i dont really trust the way they said they had 0 idea how it worked then suddenly its 3 coins if the other player says like 1 lyric, and idk why theyd jump to 'maybe it can reveal someones secrets!!!' when it literally says it gives you 3 coins what else is it gonna do
I say as long as sessy keeps singing we don't lynch her

also is everyone who's scum just ????

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how come you changed your mind on this
i mean i never really changed my mind but it was moreso the fact that nottys misreads always came at the most opportune times to change something about their claim that was being questioned, but i genuinely just feel like notty is town (admittedly i literally always think this) and i can see them also having a flawed claim since the start since theyre lying about their role for whatever reason but i think notty has pulled this same move as town and scum before so ???

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 0 Votecount 4: Disney Villainous Is Kind of Fun
Vote Target(Current/Needed)Voted By
Alisha0/6
Aqua0/6
HKCaper0/6
Infected0/6
Mooglie0/6
Notty1/6Unu
Sessy1/6Infected
Skele0/6
Stranger0/6
TWG5/6AlishaNottyStrangerSkeleAqua
UNU0/6
No-Elimination0/6

A reminder that if no majority is reached by deadline the day will default to no-elimination.
18 hours, tick tock.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
the former makes sense

but iwas right anyway so ha :)
the former implies them being town is an exception to the rule.

meaning that as mafia she's more likely to misread her pm than town.

This doesn't make any sense assuming as mafia you'd, at the very least, have the same amount of care with reading your role as a townie.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

This doesn't make any sense assuming as mafia you'd, at the very least, have the same amount of care with reading your role as a townie.
well if we're in an english lesson id say your COMPREHENSION SKILLS arent up to par for apparently misreading what inf said like 10 times 100 pages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

yh but thats not what he meant to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.