Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
the most unbelievable thing about sessy's claim is that she said it wasnt specified whether it has to be the whole song or just one lyric or whatever

i dont easily buy that tim was accidentally too vague about that
I can imagine Tim writing in her role pm "Sessy just... sing songs or something idc"

• Winner
Reactions: Mooglie

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
what do you mean

the investigative stuff coming from items just makes it harder for town

adding a third party and making it only 7 town vs 3 mafia vs 1 third party would be even harder for town
it makes it harder for town in theory - which is why a 3rd party could fit as long as mafia is adequately balanced, although I don't believe she's town, if there is a black market type thing mafia might not be particularly strong in regards to abilities, it could also just be a mafia team of two.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it makes it harder for town in theory - which is why a 3rd party could fit as long as mafia is adequately balanced, although I don't believe she's town, if there is a black market type thing mafia might not be particularly strong in regards to abilities, it could also just be a mafia team of two.
i guess i could see a 3p if it has motive to not side with the maf

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly though objectively speaking i think twg has the best chance at being scum cuz his role doesnt add up (though its possible we all get more coins in some other way that we havent been told about yet)

i just feel wrong about it + i find it kinda hard to believe he thought it was a good idea to say he can buy poison as scum, even though nobody else had said they can buy something

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
you need to stop conflating being active + putting as much effort as possible with being town

and he didnt say he cant be bothered to read he said he didnt have time
I was being hyperbolic you mong and that's not my point, my point is ur saying he has town energy yet you have like 10 posts throughout the entire game to base that opinion on - one of which is a claim you agree sounds fake.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was being hyperbolic you mong and that's not my point, my point is ur saying he has town energy yet you have like 10 posts throughout the entire game to base that opinion on - one of which is a claim you agree sounds fake.
town energy as in his vibe he gives off as scum both times i saw him as scum was consistent and different to what he is in this game + other games i saw him in as town

and yh i know its only 10 posts thats why i keep asking him to talk more

and this isnt about his claim im talking about separate to his claim and i never said it sounds fake i just said it doesnt add up unless we can get coins some other way (which would actually make yours and oogs roles make more sense)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
time to ask again since im not sure im satisfied with alishas answer but who should i select to be my ever grateful donation person

also idk what claims are exactly like affectable by this but you can technically test if someone is lying about their coin amount by making them donate however many coins they say they have and if it doesnt work then well youre a liar, but this does require a lot of faith that the person ive selected isnt mafia + the mafia will probably just kill the person that night since theyll have a ton of coins

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.