Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so because you were too lazy to just click on the quotes and see that i was asking 'why' my argument was bad ?

and if you used your brain you didnt even need to click on them cuz the words notty was using was literally "because" on the start of their posts!
I asked for context, you supplied quotes.

If there was more context you should have included it in your OP.

This isn't even debating rules this is just basic conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so because you were too lazy to just click on the quotes and see that i was asking 'why' my argument was bad ?

and if you used your brain you didnt even need to click on them cuz the words notty was using was literally "because" on the start of their posts!
Idk why i'm in such an argumentative mood tonight, sry bby <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why would a scum role get a cut of the auction house when their whole way of getting money is killing people???
this is a decent point but its possible that since only 1 scum role can kill + get coins that way tim gave 1 maf another way of getting coins on top of that, especially if maf cant pool coins + so if that killer dies they lose it all, and especially since at least 3 of us townies have 0 coins

And finally notty corroborated the 3 coins for no income day 0...
this means nothing

How the fuck would notty be town and me be mafia if I knew about that... clearly mafia can make money night 1 so that makes literally 0 sense?
it doesnt say night 1 though it says day 0 and for all we know you can buy stuff n1 hence why you started with 3 coins like i already said, same with notty

I asked for context, you supplied quotes.

If there was more context you should have included it in your OP.

This isn't even debating rules this is just basic conversation.
ok but the quotes literally said notty saying "because", it was obvious that they were in response to me asking 'why' so i shouldnt have needed to quote those

then you cant read properly so you were like 'notty isnt saying thats why theyre just stating it...' and i was like well thats stupid but if he needs more proof than that he can see that im asking 'why' before them

all you have to do is click on a quote of someone and it links you back to the page it was on so you couldve done that

stop being so lazy!

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
this means nothing
it doesnt say night 1 though it says day 0 and for all we know you can buy stuff n1 hence why you started with 3 coins like i already said, same with notty
This is such an insane stretch - I know you don't actually think I'm scum so idk why you're focusing on this much.

I'm also some what concerned that you focusing on me so much is gonna lead people into unwarranted suspicion of me so I'd appreciate it if you could focus on people you actually have significant reasons to suspect :)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is such an insane stretch - I know you don't actually think I'm scum so idk why you're focusing on this much.

I'm also some what concerned that you focusing on me so much is gonna lead people into unwarranted suspicion of me so I'd appreciate it if you could focus on people you actually have significant reasons to suspect :)
im focusing on it cuz you acted like it was impossible you could be scum and im refuting that because you could be scum and nobody should be thinking you cant

and i disagree its not an insane stretch, if you think theres a possibility the anti town black market exists thats similar to the one last game then that would be a night shop that maf would be able to access

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
im focusing on it cuz you acted like it was impossible you could be scum and im refuting that because you could be scum and nobody should be thinking you cant

and i disagree its not an insane stretch, if you think theres a possibility the anti town black market exists thats similar to the one last game then that would be a night shop that maf would be able to access
I could somewhat understand starting with gold then, although I would assume it'd be far more likely mafia would have to get some money through kills before being able to buy items from the shop.

But to get the same reason as notty, that it's because I have a lack of income day 0? Seems nonsensical to me. It implies I'm an exception to the rule, but as mafia I'm not part of towns rules.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But to get the same reason as notty, that it's because I have a lack of income day 0? Seems nonsensical to me. It implies I'm an exception to the rule, but as mafia I'm not part of towns rules.
youd be an exception to the rule of the game not specifically towns rules

but i guess if that were true then that means all of your other buddies would have a way of getting coins day 0 or they just lied about starting with 3, i dont see why theyd lie though, in which case itd be more likely that they all have ways of getting coins before n1 but as you said its unlikely all 3 of you would have ways of getting coins outside of the kills

so the only way it would work is if like, notty and you are scum together i guess?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
wow i just noticed you said 'it doesnt count' here on like your second post

so i think its safe to say the method of getting coins is at least legit for you
(this was after voting herself)
Could be, surprised Alisha didn't reference it when her claim was under scrutiny tho...

That being said Alisha, why aren't you just voting everyone? Or are you worried about giving money to mafia?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
unvote
vote Stacy from Myst Island
also I'm slightly annoyed at aqua for voting me so now im going to use the power of memes as revenge

unvote
vote Aqua
sure i mean im gonna change it another few minutes from now at this rate but since you asked nicely <3

unvote
vote Sessybessy
unvote
vote Infected_Alien8_
time to give inf some false hope

unvote
vote Notty
huh suddenly i townread you

vote mooglie
wait HKCaper is in this game!?!?

unvote
vote HKCaper
you to post more than good skele

also Good Skele time to get the rest of your sentences in!

unvote
vote Good Skele
time to annoy twg

unvote
vote TheWeakGuy48_
unvote
vote UNU

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
If this actually is your role I'm so mad Tim put a role like that into the game then gave me a role that just passively gets a cut from peoples auction bids :mad:
?

Tbh the prospect of me getting lynched tonight is pretty high, either that or mafia night kills me.

I don’t fully understand my role lol so I totally get the suspicion because I’ve read the role PM about 4 times now and I can’t come to a conclusion about its use other than it’s purely for me to be able to make that sweet sweet coin to use in the silent bids. If I can gain enough for a high bid I might be able to get an item that will benefit town. The use for it (my ‘power’) is still valid as a mafia player wouldn’t want a town player getting money therefore they won’t sing with me but I imagine my time here is limited due to the mass claim and I’ve painted a massive target on my head.

apologies if this just makes me even more sus, I cannot explain my role any more without directly quoting the role DM.

One question: Aqua what was your reasoning for a mass claim on Day 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.