Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
no!

i dont want to lynch you either!!

i guess i want to lynch outside of you two but i have no idea who and realistically twg is probably gonna die, i just think hes town, maybe im wrong but thats how i feel about him :(
whatever you see fit, I won’t be angry
I’ll just be disappointed

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 3: Why are there two pages of one liners at least condense them or something :(
Vote target(Current/Needed)Voted By
Alisha0/6
Aqua0/6
HKCaper0/6
Infected0/6
Mooglie0/6
Notty0/6
Sessy2/6UnuAqua
Skele0/6
Stranger1/6Infected
TWG4/6AlishaNottyStrangerSkele
UNU0/6
No-Elimination0/6
Deadline is here. To comment on the length of the day, I set the deadline for my earliest convenience of when I'd be able to end the day.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aqua are you sure your whole 'dont get coins day 0 and therefore start with 3' isnt tied to like your rolename/character of your role, or something else that could be just specific to you
No Tim literally says why. Which is how I inferred most players start with 0 and those players should have a way of betting money today/tonight (obviously this doesn't account for the auctioneers but I guess it makes sense if they can't buy their own products.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No Tim literally says why. Which is how I inferred most players start with 0 and those players should have a way of betting money today/tonight (obviously this doesn't account for the auctioneers but I guess it makes sense if they can't buy their own products.)
yeah but is your rolename or something linked to an inherent assumption that youd be a bidding player, and thats why tim had to give your role some starting coins

i just dont like how it specifies day 0 when oog cant get any day 0 either but doesnt start with any

if its just that 'players who cant get money before the first auction' then why not say day 1 considering thats when the auction is

but it says day 0

so maybe that means oog is in the same boat as auctioneers in that hes not expected to do any bidding and his rolename would agree with that

vs yours which implies youre a bidder as well as notty's

or does that mean oog can get money day 0 without knowing about it??? in which case can everyone?? in which case is twg's poison more attainable???

or did tim just phrase it weirdly

im back to being unsure about notty though because i still dont think their 'less than/average than' thing made sense and thats unusual for notty

and i also dont like how theyre not really being very critical of peoples claims like sessy, they just completely ignored it, which is also unusual for notty

and i still dont think part of their defence of stranger made sense which is also unusual for notty

and i know maybe they just made some mistakes but last time notty was maf after not playing for ages they made a claim that didnt make sense but i ignored it cuz i was like 'well maybe nottys just rusty' and then turns out they were maf and i guess im worried about making the same mistake even tho a claim that makes no sense isnt quite the same as the mistakes they made here since those are easier to make but still

also they arent really pushing twg as hard as id expect either

also alisha isnt being as investigative as she usually is

also stranger is scum and TheWeakGuy48_ needs to speak more pls

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so maybe that means oog is in the same boat as auctioneers in that hes not expected to do any bidding and his rolename would agree with that
i wouldnt say my role name exactly suggests im meant to (like its focused on me being able to allow the donations) but at the same time i dont see why i wouldnt be able to (since i obviously have the ability to make money for myself)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I get 20% of the total profit on all items sold at auction. This comes from all winning bids added together, then divided by 5 and rounded to the nearest whole number.
meanwhile did it say items sold at auction or just items purchased in general (like nottys)

since if aquas also said just general purchasing then that would corroborate the existence of the black market since its not confirmed that thats not available on day 0 like the silent auction

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
meanwhile did it say items sold at auction or just items purchased in general (like nottys)

since if aquas also said just general purchasing then that would corroborate the existence of the black market since its not confirmed that thats not available on day 0 like the silent auction
if its available day 0 then why would aqua be told he gets 3 coins cuz he cant get coins day 0

Status
Not open for further replies.