Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy because some aspects of our roles are the same.

I don't town read Notty, but out of elimination they're more likely to be town imo.
I partially see where you're coming from, but there's one catch.

We've already established that Inffy and I have pretty similar roles, and I'm assuming your role is similar as well. So why do you townread inffy b/c his role is similar to yours, but you scumread me?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I partially see where you're coming from, but there's one catch.

We've already established that Inffy and I have pretty similar roles, and I'm assuming your role is similar as well. So why do you townread inffy b/c his role is similar to yours, but you scumread me?
When I made that post I didn't know that. I guess I will put you on a town read for now as well.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sure, why don't you start Inf

You can prove you're town????????

I only want it if Inf goes first so he can't base his claim off of other peoples' claims
thats not gonna happen unfortunately, i need to know its actually a massclaim in order to feel comfy doing it, so ill go third but nothing short of that

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aight let's go massclaim wooooooooooooooooo

For RID sake I'm gonna give myself a fake rolename, I suggest everyone does the same.

I am the Auctioneer

I get 20% of the total profit on all items sold at auction. This comes from all winning bids added together, then divided by 5 and rounded to the nearest whole number.

I am town aligned and I do not get any profit on auction items I purchase.

As my role implies numerous winning bids - this may imply some unknown mechanic about multiple bids adding up or it could just mean multiple items up for auction at the same time.

Infected_alien8_ ur turn GOGOGOGOGO

Reactions: Good Skele

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

For RID sake I'm gonna give myself a fake rolename, I suggest everyone does the same.

I am the Auctioneer

I get 20% of the total profit on all items sold at auction. This comes from all winning bids added together, then divided by 5 and rounded to the nearest whole number.

As my role implies numerous winning bids - this may imply some unknown mechanic about multiple bids adding up or it could just mean multiple items up for auction at the same time.

...didnt you say you cant earn money in the future? what?

and nope i said id go third not second!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
slap moog on there too, hes town! i know it <o>
im not one of your weird artists if youre thinking that (im assuming we're massclaiming at this point so idc)
(Once again, what's RID?)
they're a third party serial killer role that can kill people if they know the name of their role
but it would be weird for there to be 2 killing roles in an 11 person setup (imo)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

I am the Auctioneer

WHERES MY AUCTIONEER

• ❤
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
...didnt you say you cant earn money in the future? what?

and nope i said id go third not second!
No I never said that what?

I said I got 3 coins day 0 because I had no way of making money today.

Implying people who have 0 coins today have a means of making money - which is why I thought you were lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.