Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yum

Reaction score
Obviously I am.

Why are you pushing me to reveal more than necessary?
Because you're pushing him to reveal more than necessary while seeming cagey about your own information which supposedly helps the town?
It's kinda hypocritical of you. Why not be forthright?

• Agree
Reactions: Blush

Blush

Reaction score
Because you're pushing him to reveal more than necessary while seeming cagey about your own information which supposedly helps the town?
Couldn't have said it better myself, I was typing up a response when you replied.

Blush

Reaction score
If I had to guess, I'd say unamused is gonna claim either tracker or some silly lie detector role. If he claims tracker then he'll be able to verify my claim if he didn't receive a report the first night.

Blush

Reaction score
Right now it seems like you're trying to gather information to make a plausible fake claim, though. Suspicious!

Unamused

Reaction score
cause a) i didn't really need to
b) i said i would be upfront if there was a consensus for it but so far it's just the two of you getting up my ass
c) here goes anyway

i'm the tracker. i tracked yum n1 and got no result so i can't confirm whoever claimed blocked until i know whether or not yum visited anyone, and now that i've said that yum can just say they didn't to leave us in the dark if they're mafia (ie why i didn't fully explain initially).

also worth nothing i tracked thinking last night and they visited themselves, which isn't allowed normally meaning some sort of targeting bullshittery is in the setup

Yum

Reaction score
cause a) i didn't really need to
b) i said i would be upfront if there was a consensus for it but so far it's just the two of you getting up my ass
c) here goes anyway

i'm the tracker. i tracked yum n1 and got no result so i can't confirm whoever claimed blocked until i know whether or not yum visited anyone, and now that i've said that yum can just say they didn't to leave us in the dark if they're mafia (ie why i didn't fully explain initially).

also worth nothing i tracked thinking last night and they visited themselves, which isn't allowed normally meaning some sort of targeting bullshittery is in the setup
Oh ok. Weird that thinking visited self, but maybe they're watcher and exempt from that? I know that's an exception sometimes.

I will say I did attempt a visit the first night. So Blush is probably confirmed.

Reactions: Halo

Yum

Reaction score
Christ, if there's a bus role I'm gonna have an aneurysm in the future

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Yum

Reaction score
Also I was wary of your request mostly because I thought you meant the second night as "last night", and Blush only claimed to have blocked you the first night

Blush

Reaction score
Thinking if you can confirm your night action as described by Unamused, then it's likely the first night had a doc save and we can pretty safely lynch Weary with both Unamused and I confirmed town power roles

• Agree

Thinking

Reaction score
im capable of visits and i certainly didnt purposely try to visit myself

so theres a bus role or redirection or unamused is lying

not sure about unamused's claim yet and clearly there's more to talk about today

unvote

Thinking

Reaction score
ok i thought about it some more and i believe you unamused since yum somewhat corrobated your story, and ill go with what makes the most sense about blush and unamused being town prs

lynching weary should reveal a lot and a doc save makes sense, and i can see priz putting in redirection to screw with us

vote weary

Reaction score
im capable of visits and i certainly didnt purposely try to visit myself

so theres a bus role or redirection or unamused is lying

not sure about unamused's claim yet and clearly there's more to talk about today

unvote
i know you switched back to voting weary but i want to address this for others

i feel were on the edge of a big infodump/massclaim but i also feel like no matter what weary is going to get lynched today for reasons already went over by multiple individuals. i think we should just lynch weary now and save the infodump for tomorrow so we dont give mafia more to work with this next night

Thinking

Reaction score
i feel were on the edge of a big infodump/massclaim but i also feel like no matter what weary is going to get lynched today for reasons already went over by multiple individuals. i think we should just lynch weary now and save the infodump for tomorrow so we dont give mafia more to work with this next night
mhm i agree with this, also sorry i got confused, i shouldnt be posting without thinking things through first

if weary is not guiser and a non civilian flips during the night then we need to look at me, yum, unamused, and blush closely

Thinking

Reaction score
my favorite part about the weary stuff is when i asked them to stay rational and post their honest suspicions so if they flip town we could get a lot of retroactive info from a clear

...then weary stopped posting

Weary

Reaction score
my favorite part about the weary stuff is when i asked them to stay rational and post their honest suspicions so if they flip town we could get a lot of retroactive info from a clear

...then weary stopped posting
I mean everyone stopped posting before you tagged some people last page and I went to bed after Winking said they just woke up. I'm here now and making a response soonTM.

Thinking

Reaction score
I mean everyone stopped posting before you tagged some people last page and I went to bed after Winking said they just woke up. I'm here now and making a response soonTM.
ok that sounds good

i think ill add my own views on everyone still here just in case i dont make it through the night (assuming im not lynched out of nowhere but i think if unamused is to be believed im semi-clear? self-targeting was confirmed by priz to not exist so fmpov its a redirection or unamused is lying, and since i could have been a villager unamused looks credible)

ill get a summary up on everyone eventually

Unamused

Reaction score
I agree with this honestly...

I'm going to wait for Weary to post, but after that I might place my vote.

• Thank You

Thinking

Reaction score
hey check back on this list next day even if i dont die since a guiser might get me lol

-
angry: roleplayer and believed blush, while was reluctant to lynch shades the day before. i lean toward town for them

blush: was mildly suspicious of them at first but with no ccs they seem credible. claimed roleblocker and so far it adds up

expressionless: quieter but seems level headed, neutral read

halo: needs to talk more and hasnt put many ideas on the table yet, mild maf read

hearts: was pretty active d1 and mostly adding on to others, but was level headed about it, neutral read

joy: dedicated time to opposing weary so its possible they're the opposite of whatever weary's alignment is

mask: quick post to vote weary, im neutral on them

sob: hasnt posted d2 at all yet, what Sob say something

sweat: i townread so far as even with fewer posts they give a good summary of the positions, town sided probably

unamused: claim on the surface adds up to what blush said, however they already knew they were roleblocked and could say anything. i believe them for now since it would be risky to claim a random person targeted themself, as lying about that to a villager would have been lynch worthy imo. town sided

weary: seems to be trying to help but...not helping. their arguments have baffled me so far, so i want to see what they have to say before theyre lynched please

winking: was too quiet d1 but brought up some good points against weary. i dont feel like theyre guiser. probably town

yum: very talkative and dominant, even d2. brought up good points vs weary but have also backed up some of the stuff ive been saying. i dont think a guiser would do that especially since maf havent killed yet if shades is to be believed. could be regular maf tho. neutral.

• Thank You
Reactions: Halo, Yum and Weary

Weary

Reaction score
im actually starting to swing toward believing blush so far, roleblocking weary is logical and weary's not doing a good job defending themselves so far
but honestly is it that hard to appear rational when opposed by someone

ugh i hate myself but weary has already done some blatant antitown stuff

vote weary
Guess I will start here. You find that I have been irrational/paranoid in my reaction towards Blush's accusation. Although I admit I did act too fast/unclear, I personally think that my response was logical(ish). I'll try and explain the best I can below.

Throughout Day 1, the recurring theme was about a roleblocker outing themselves because people think the Mafia might have gotten roleblocked, and then lynching whomever was roleblocked. Although this was not widely supported, especially with Shades being lynched, it was still something people were considering.

Then continue to Day 2 where 0 people died in the night. The first post (by you) talks about how Shades' death makes a roleblocker claim more valid. The second post (by expressionless) says it would be worth for the roleblocker to claim and find out their targets and lynch between them.

Then there is Blush claiming to be the roleblocker and saying they blocked me last night (the night with 0 deaths). With there being 0 deaths, if Blush is the real roleblocker that means there is a pretty decent chance of me being Mafia. With me having a pretty decent chance of being Mafia in everyones eyes, this means that at that point that Blush claimed I had become a very likely lynch target. There may not have been any votes on me but there was plenty of pressure that an oncoming bandwagon was about to occur because I was blocked on a night with 0 deaths. Unamused was in the same scenario here (as they were blocked N0 and people seem to think Shades' gun was real and even though I slightly still have my doubts it would be pretty gamethrowing for a town to lie about nightkilling someone), however with me also having started the bandwagon on Shades who turned out innocent I felt I was doomed to be lynched today unless I acted.

Being a town member, being lynched is obviously not something I should just let happen. I felt it was my job to provide an alternate lynch option to people instead of me. As far as I'm aware there were two plausible theories of who could be a better lynch option than me. The first was Unamused because he was blocked N0 and there was likely not a Mafia kill that night. The second being Blush where he is the disguiser making what I saw as a pretty smart play. From these two I chose to go with Blush because this seemed like such a good disguiser play it felt like it was exactly what was happening. All of these thoughts happened within a minute, which is why I instantly counter voted Blush and I admit I should of taken longer than to instantly hard accuse Blush of being a fake and instead discuss this posibility.

Another thing that made me go for the accuse Blush decision, aswell as making me think that I was going to be lynched really fast, is that I too thought the roleblocker could out today and we should lynch their target (because there were 0 kills). That was the third post of today, about a minute before Blush claimed roleblocker:
So to repeat Day 1, should the roleblocker or something claim their target since nobody has died?
As soon as the day started I wanted to lynch whomever the roleblockers target was last night (since 0 kills) so when I turned out to be that target I panicked. I hope that maybe this quote can give me some credibility because along with Expressionless (1 minute before me) I also brought up the idea of the roleblocker claiming their target. If I were the Mafia whose kill just got blocked would I even bring this up this soon into the day?

I still feel it is on me to provide a better lynch option than myself. And I don't really think I have one. Admittedly Blush has reacted extremly calm/in a town manner. His responses, the claims by Unamused and Yum page 8/9 along with some arguments I had yesterday about whether or not a disguiser might actually do this have convinced me that maybe I'm not the target of disguiser shenanigans after all. Which means to me Blush is off the table to be lynched as he seems to be a real roleblocker.

That would leave Unamused as the only other person who really has a chance of being Mafia because of the N0 block on him. But Unamused has claimed tracker who got no report N0 when tracking Yum, and Yum confirmed they did attempt to visit someone. This does not prove Unamused as tracker or Blush as roleblocker because Unamused could be lying and trying to stir confusion with Thinking, but that is also a pretty out-there theory and it doesn't really look that way to me.

This leaves me with 0 better lynch options than me, and the only thing I can really say is please consider not lynching me. I know I am avillager so lynching me won't result in a big loss as some people said when lynching Shades, but a town lynch is still not what we want. The best thing I can think of to do today is maybe No Lynch. Blush brought it up earlier by mistake but considering I see no actual lynch options besides myself, for me this seems to be the best way to go. With no night kills we can likely afford it. So I am going to go ahead and vote for that and will try to respond incase I missed something that you would like explained.

Unvote
Vote No Lynch

Reactions: Thinking

Weary

Reaction score
mhm i agree with this, also sorry i got confused, i shouldnt be posting without thinking things through first

if weary is not guiser and a non civilian flips during the night then we need to look at me, yum, unamused, and blush closely
The one thing Shades did right Day 1 was tell us that Blush/Unamused aren't going to be disguised. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the death says Roleblocker and Blush is still alive it is confirmed that Blush got disguised right?

Weary

Reaction score
The one thing Shades did right Day 1 was tell us that Blush/Unamused aren't going to be disguised. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the death says Roleblocker and Blush is still alive it is confirmed that Blush got disguised right?
Which means they are safe from being disguised because we would know who got disguised as soon as we see Roleblocker or Tracker in the deaths.

Unamused

Reaction score
Which means they are safe from being disguised because we would know who got disguised as soon as we see Roleblocker or Tracker in the deaths.
I think that's how it works, yes. We're still vulnerable to kills though. It's honestly a bit strange how it works like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.