Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weary

Reaction score
I think that's how it works, yes. We're still vulnerable to kills though. It's honestly a bit strange how it works like that..
I assume they can only disguise via their 1 Mafia kill which means if one of you does die there will be no disguised person to worry about. Slight upside I guess

Yum

Reaction score
No lynching is a valid strategy, but you're way too scummy.

Vote Weary

Blush

Reaction score
Since the day is coming to a close, let's talk strategy!

If there is a doctor, they shouldn't save me as that's a waste when disguiser can't use me and I've done my job pretty well. In any case, maf would probably target an investigatory role like Unamused.

Weary

Reaction score
No lynching is a valid strategy, but you're way too scummy.

Vote Weary
I can always just be roleblocked again if you feel that uncomfortable leaving me alive today.

Blush

Reaction score
I can always just be roleblocked again if you feel that uncomfortable leaving me alive today.
I honestly think you're a mafia stalling for another night to do something

Weary

Reaction score
I honestly think you're a mafia stalling for another night to do something
But am I not being lynched because I presumably tried to carry out the Mafia kill and then got blocked which is why there are 0 kills. If I had a night ability as Mafia wouldn't someone else do the nightkill? If I were Mafia that would make me either the nightkiller(godfather?) or some vanilla. I can't do anything during the night since I'm a villager but if I weren't then I wouldn't be able to do something if you block me anyways.

Thinking

Reaction score
But am I not being lynched because I presumably tried to carry out the Mafia kill and then got blocked which is why there are 0 kills. If I had a night ability as Mafia wouldn't someone else do the nightkill? If I were Mafia that would make me either the nightkiller(godfather?) or some vanilla. I can't do anything during the night since I'm a villager but if I weren't then I wouldn't be able to do something if you block me anyways.
guiser is another source of kills that could have been blocked, and i doubt mafia could shift it around like they usually can with mafiakills. its a good thought though

you're being lynched for a combination of scummy arguments and possibly being the one roleblocked from performing one of the above two actions

Weary

Reaction score
guiser is another source of kills that could have been blocked, and i doubt mafia could shift it around like they usually can with mafiakills. its a good thought though

you're being lynched for a combination of scummy arguments and possibly being the one roleblocked from performing one of the above two actions
Well I was hoping my big post could help people see my logic behind the 'scummy' arguments. But if Mafia can't switch it around and people truely think I may be Mafia then wouldn't blocking me another night (or 10) prevent deaths tonght?

Thinking

Reaction score
Well I was hoping my big post could help people see my logic behind the 'scummy' arguments. But if Mafia can't switch it around and people truely think I may be Mafia then wouldn't blocking me another night (or 10) prevent deaths tonght?
considering you would be scum in that case yes, however there's valuable information to be gained from you being lynched, as that not only reveals your viewpoints from a confirmed lens, it also means for future days everyone can look at who voted you in a different light

and for town to win all maf have to be lynched anyway, and i dont want to take a chance there. i liked your long post and it gave a good insight into your thought processes, and ill certainly be referring back to it at appropiate times

Weary

Reaction score
considering you would be scum in that case yes, however there's valuable information to be gained from you being lynched, as that not only reveals your viewpoints from a confirmed lens, it also means for future days everyone can look at who voted you in a different light

and for town to win all maf have to be lynched anyway, and i dont want to take a chance there. i liked your long post and it gave a good insight into your thought processes, and ill certainly be referring back to it at appropiate times
As much as you gain info from my lynch, a town lynch only brings us closer to a MYLO. I wish there was something I could say to change your mind about lynching me.

Can you tell us who you attempted to use your action on?

Thinking

Reaction score
As much as you gain info from my lynch, a town lynch only brings us closer to a MYLO. I wish there was something I could say to change your mind about lynching me.

Can you tell us who you attempted to use your action on?
nah im good

id rather keep maf guessing

Halo

Reaction score
Alright, this game is moving fast and I would like people to at least wait with ending to day for a couple hours so I can make some posts soon. I feel there is a lot of reads possible right now and it would be a shame if I do not get my word out. On phone right now, but as soon as I get behind my pc I will start rereading everything and making some posts.

Weary

Reaction score
nah im good

id rather keep maf guessing
But if bus shenanigans happened wouldn't it be useful to know who they switched you with? As far as I know the bus switched your target + you for your action to self-target. If you die tonight that information dies with you.

Thinking

Reaction score
But if bus shenanigans happened wouldn't it be useful to know who they switched you with? As far as I know the bus switched your target + you for your action to self-target. If you die tonight that information dies with you.
so there is a bus?

interesting

Weary

Reaction score
i was thinking a one way redirection or unamused is lying as the two most likely possibilities
I would think that a bus is more likely than a one-way redirection. Either way whomever you targeted was the redirection target right? So all actions targeting X would be changed to you (and if bus all actions targeting you would target X), and since you targeted X it changed to you. Could prove person X innocent if the redirector/bus is Mafia.

Yum

Reaction score
If there's a town bus role, do us all a favor and own up to it, preferably followed by never using your night action again

• Agree
Reactions: Unamused and Weary

Halo

Reaction score
Before I dive into the rest, a quick remark on the possibility of a busdriver. Yes, according to :Unamused:, :Thinking: self-targetted, which is not possible unless some weird shit happend. However, how likely is it that in a 16 person setup, with already 2 confirmed villagers another villager claim, and a disguiser, that mafia also has a busdriver? Seems strong, but I do not know if it could be balanced somehow.

Blush

Reaction score
If there's a town bus role, do us all a favor and own up to it, preferably followed by never using your night action again
Seconded! Bus drivers always make everything miserable. Do not thank.

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Halo

Reaction score
pretty much confirms that items exist imo, unless he lied about that

id be dumbfounded if he did though
Seems fair. I have been thinking and perhaps they can give out different items each night.
Yum brings up a good point: if there's a bp this game, that could really throw a wrench in the works! Bulletproof should claim if they exist.
Since the idea of a bp has been discussed, would it be possible if the item giver gave out a bulletproof vest? If so, I would not know why nobody came forward with this, so might not be the most logical option.

The thing with item giver is, assuming :Shades: did receive an item and the item giver gave out another item, if a town sided player received an item, why would they not own up to it? Possibly they cannot give out an item each night, or a mafia player received an item and is not sharing that for some reason.

It could still be that :Shades: made everything up, but if that is the case, together with the throwing he did at the end yesterday, that would be some terrible behavior.

Thinking

Reaction score
im not outing my role based on the completely unknown chance a bus driver is around, especially when the person suspecting me is very suspicious themselves. if a lot more people wanted me to then i would ofc, but thats a different situation entirely

also i am not a bus driver or any sort of target redirector thx

Yum

Reaction score
im not outing my role based on the completely unknown chance a bus driver is around, especially when the person suspecting me is very suspicious themselves. if a lot more people wanted me to then i would ofc, but thats a different situation entirely

I think you should claim if you have anything useful, otherwise we should probably wait until tomorrow to get a few more claims going. I'll probably claim tomorrow myself.

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Weary

Reaction score

You dont have to claim your role though, just your target. Also I am not suspecting you, I just think that this info might help us give a good read on your targets alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.