Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry

Reaction score
I do not completely trust :blush:'s claim, yet I must note how strikingly paranoid :weary:'s response has been.

I should like to wait to see if anyone shall COUNTERCLAIM, and if no one does, I feel like it's best to lynch :weary:, especially considering their claim as a simple VILLAGER.

Joy

Reaction score
im actually ok with blush's timing as shades was gonna get lynched with or without their claim imo, and it makes sense to out yourself as roleblocker for d2

i still dont entirely trust blush so i want to see if there are any ccs before starting a lynch weary train

im still very suspicous of weary but i cant deny that like shades they could be seen by maf as an easy lynch target
well said
So it seems I have been accused of being Mafia since clearly a claimed roleblock and no kills means that I am a good candidate to be lynched today. From my point of view I am just a villager so obviously blocking me did not stop any Mafia kills. I can only assume that Blush has to be Mafia and is attempting to frame me.

If Unamused could answer Blushs question about whether he can verify Blush that would be good, untill then it seems I am being framed and Blush is Mafia.

I would also like to remind everyone how easely Blush could get me lynched with this lie and face no consequences because they would disguise as somebody else tomorrow which would mean he cannot be lynched if he really is the disguiser.

I mean Blush has not voted me yet but I can easely see a bandwagon happen in the future.
weary, you are way to trigger happy. from your point of view you are a villager, the mafia wont claim roleblocker out of nowhere just to frame a random villager. im not saying you are maf but this is genuine scummy behaviour.

i suggest we wait for everyone to share their opinions, and i want to hear from uused

Weary

Reaction score
weary, you are way to trigger happy. from your point of view you are a villager, the mafia wont claim roleblocker out of nowhere just to frame a random villager. im not saying you are maf but this is genuine scummy behaviour.
Why wouldn't they? Give me one reason why the disguiser wouldn't do this and laugh hysterically as he becomes somebody else tomorrow and you can't lynch him since you don't know who he's become.

Especially in a closed setup. If you were the disguiser wouldn't you make some fake claim like cop/roleblocker/whatever, accuse someone, have them lynched and become someone else. I would most definitly attempt something like that.

Yum

Reaction score
At least we know that guiser hasn't done anything yet, since there's no mafia kills

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Weary

Reaction score
At least we know that guiser hasn't done anything yet, since there's no mafia kills
How sure are we that Shades was speaking the truth though? Receiving the gun during n0 seems fishy at best and the fact that there wasn't a second kill doesn't help either. Since him having the gun would mean the Mafia got blocked/hit a doctored person/hit a bulletproof two nights in a row which seems odd to me.

Thinking

Reaction score
i already thought of that but thanks for following again

i am curious tho as to why you thought roleblocker should claim d1, not suspicious of you yet but i wanna see where your at

Blush

Reaction score
Disregard the first part, was part of a draft I discarded. Damn the save draft feature

Angry

Reaction score
How sure are we that Shades was speaking the truth though? Receiving the gun during n0 seems fishy at best and the fact that there wasn't a second kill doesn't help either. Since him having the gun would mean the Mafia got blocked/hit a doctored person/hit a bulletproof two nights in a row which seems odd to me.
Despite his unorthodox strategy, :shades: was a VILLAGER and I doubt they would've been lying until the end about something as crucial as this.

Joy

Reaction score
Why wouldn't they? Give me one reason why the disguiser wouldn't do this and laugh hysterically as he becomes somebody else tomorrow and you can't lynch him since you don't know who he's become.

Especially in a closed setup. If you were the disguiser wouldn't you make some fake claim like cop/roleblocker/whatever, accuse someone, have them lynched and become someone else. I would most definitly attempt something like that.
theres no reason to, and even if they did they would risk the chance of the real roleblocker ccing them which could get them lynch. theres no point in outing themselves to lynch a town.

Weary

Reaction score
Despite his unorthodox strategy, :shades: was a VILLAGER and I doubt they would've been lying until the end about something as crucial as this.
I mean he did vote himself

Yum

Reaction score
i already thought of that but thanks for following again

i am curious tho as to why you thought roleblocker should claim d1, not suspicious of you yet but i wanna see where your at
I figured if a blocker claimed then shades could be telling the truth and lynching a maf d1 is excellent

At that point I hadn't entirely considered doctor/blocker/bp as possibilities so even if a blocker did claim, there's no guarantee they blocked the right guy. Could've been doctor save or maf hitting a bulletproof.

Thinking

Reaction score
I figured if a blocker claimed then shades could be telling the truth and lynching a maf d1 is excellent

At that point I hadn't entirely considered doctor/blocker/bp as possibilities so even if a blocker did claim, there's no guarantee they blocked the right guy. Could've been doctor save or maf hitting a bulletproof.
fair enough

Weary

Reaction score
theres no reason to, and even if they did they would risk the chance of the real roleblocker ccing them which could get them lynch. theres no point in outing themselves to lynch a town.
I suppose that could be true but he may have just assumed no real roleblocker exists in this setup because nobody came forward yesterday and appearently there is an itemgiving role out there who can't be roleblocked so maybe we don't even have one. I know I'm being a bit too paranoid here with these theories but if I'm up for the chopping block the best way I know to attempt to save myself is to try and provide plausible theories/alternative lynch choices

Yum

Reaction score
Also where the heck are investigating role claims. Give us something to work with jeez

Weary

Reaction score
how so, what
Don't roleblock abilities carry out at the end of the night? If Shades received his gun during the night and was able to fire it during say night, the roleblocker blocking the itemgiver would not just magically take the gun away again as it's already been given. Or am I forgetting some mechanic?

Yum

Reaction score
Don't roleblock abilities carry out at the end of the night? If Shades received his gun during the night and was able to fire it during say night, the roleblocker blocking the itemgiver would not just magically take the gun away again as it's already been given. Or am I forgetting some mechanic?
I just assumed it'd probably be something activated right before day starts once all actions were confirmed, so it wouldn't interfere with anything

Thinking

Reaction score
Weary we're not far enough along to pile votes on you yet

if your truly innocent best thing to do is stay calm and voice your thoughts on who you think so if you flip town everyone can look back on your rational posts and gain info from a retroactive clear

aka dont do what shades did i dont want another repeat of that pls

Blush

Reaction score
This might sound mean, but I'm gonna unfriend shades on steam and block them for being toxic if I ever find out who they are!!

People like that just really grind my gears!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Yum

Yum

Reaction score
This might sound mean, but I'm gonna unfriend shades on steam and block them for being toxic if I ever find out who they are!!

People like that just really grind my gears!!!
damn, this is some monopoly/mario party level shit

Reactions: Unamused
Status
Not open for further replies.