Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Because I didn't trust Shades claim, and thought they might just be mafia trying to out roles that could screw them over.
fair

probably going to end in a weary vote for me, immediate vote on claimed roleblocker into claiming villager doesnt make me think townie. gonna let everyone speak first though, the people who havent posted could still have useful info

Hearts

Reaction score
While it's a bit odd, I think Shades' gun claim is still possible, especially after their death as a villager. Weary is suspicious, but I don't get how Blush managed to block both kills, since I'm working off the assumption that Shades did shoot Eyeroll. (Also, this means that there's no set person to carry out the kill for Mafia) The chances are slim unless both mafia and Shades targeted the same person on Night 1. Shades wanting a roleblocker to claim then the same roleblocker hitting the mafia kill the next day again seems weirdly lucky.

Sweat

Reaction score
So let's look at each side, and see who looks more sus:

Weary:
-Seems far more defensive in asserting that he is a villager; when there is a claim of him being blocked ln. If that's the case, then just looking at his response; it looks like a scum being correlated due to the fact that one villager is already down so the likelihood of him being a villager is diminished. HOWEVER, he very well validly pointed out that if he was a villager; he would not be able to perform a night action and therefore two options open:

>action is wasted on him/target is failed for the mafia on him
>he's lying

Blush:
-Seems way too calm, due to it having no CC as of yet. There's two instances which this would make sense:
A) Is actually the role and found good evidence to out himself and therefore has to act calm to not look too fishy in case of a bw (this is escaperestart after all)
B) Is the disguiser, but as someone rightly pointed out; no night kills were performed which doesn't correlate at all to what the standard definition of guiser.

Looking at these instances, I have a gut feeling that A is the more likely option as it correlates very well to Weary's current behaviour. But the issue remains that we can't trust Weary's claim and it's making a lynch more risky to perform on Weary if he's telling the truth. I'll keep my vote until my gut focuses on Weary.

Hearts

Reaction score
Weary:
-Seems far more defensive in asserting that he is a villager; when there is a claim of him being blocked ln. If that's the case, then just looking at his response; it looks like a scum being correlated due to the fact that one villager is already down so the likelihood of him being a villager is diminished. HOWEVER, he very well validly pointed out that if he was a villager; he would not be able to perform a night action and therefore two options open:

>he's lying
Also, there have been two villager reveals already. Finding another right after isn't entirely impossible, but it does feel like a backup claim after being called out by a potential roleblocker.

• Agree
Reactions: Unamused

Blush

Reaction score
So let's look at each side, and see who looks more sus:

Weary:

>he's lying

Blush:
-Seems way too calm, due to it having no CC as of yet. There's two instances which this would make sense:
A) Is actually the role and found good evidence to out himself and therefore has to act calm to not look too fishy in case of a bw (this is escaperestart after all)
B) Is the disguiser, but as someone rightly pointed out; no night kills were performed which doesn't correlate at all to what the standard definition of guiser.

Looking at these instances, I have a gut feeling that A is the more likely option as it correlates very well to Weary's current behaviour. But the issue remains that we can't trust Weary's claim and it's making a lynch more risky to perform on Weary if he's telling the truth. I'll keep my vote until my gut focuses on Weary.
Seems fair, I do wish more people would post :/

Thinking

Reaction score
for the guiser it might be more risky atm for them to play a dominant game, considering things probably went wrong for maf multiple times so far, so no guarantee of successfully jumping accounts

im actually starting to swing toward believing blush so far, roleblocking weary is logical and weary's not doing a good job defending themselves so far

its also weird for weary to say their not familiar with escrestart stuff as a defense since everyone was handpicked but i dont want to get into playerguessing due to some ominous word choice from priz in the signups

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: Unamused and Yum

Mask

Reaction score
You are hilarious.

Vote Blush
i think weary's vote is pretty over the top considering all blush said was that he had blocked them the previous night

this does not mean weary is mafia by any means yet his initial response was to vote against his potential accuser as if they were antitown.

this doesn't seem town friendly in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Blush

Mask

Reaction score
as for the guiser i would be surprised if they had already used their ability (ignoring the lack of a nk), as there hasn't been enough info or enough time for people to make their personalities known for the guiser to switch of them.

Winking

Reaction score
I keep looking over Weary’s posts on Page 6, and I know how this is petty and nitpicky as hell, but;

Same. I'm still not entirely sure what occured yesterday. Why did Shades claim to have a night gun? How can he receive an item in the middle of the night when as far as I have experienced almost all night actions are executed at the end of the night.
I think this is zeroing in a bit too much on a specific phrasing, Weary :x

You are hilarious.

Vote Blush
Could you at least give a reason when lynching, please. I know you sort of gave a reason later on, but an immediate counter-lynch with no explanation makes me immediately inclined to lynch you.

I would also like to remind everyone how easely Blush could get me lynched with this lie and face no consequences because they would disguise as somebody else tomorrow which would mean he cannot be lynched if he really is the disguiser.
Why do you immediately assume that Blush is the disguiser, though, as though it’s 100% guaranteed?

I haven’t even gotten to the later pages and I already want to lynch Weary, just from a few posts; too early to say, though. Thinking and Expressionless seem to have good heads on their shoulders; Blush’s entire demeanor had struck me as off for a bit just for how cheery they are until I realized that they’re quite honestly doing a really good job of channeling the emoji they were given, so I can admire that. That cheery behaviour makes trying to read Blush really hard, though, so even though I’m pretty sure Blush is trustworthy I still can’t help but feel on end. Sorry about that.

Yum

Reaction score
as for the guiser i would be surprised if they had already used their ability (ignoring the lack of a nk), as there hasn't been enough info or enough time for people to make their personalities known for the guiser to switch of them.
There's also that the mafia haven't had a successful kill since the game started, so it's not possible for guiser to have succeeded.

Halo you still haven't posted today, only person not to do so

Blush

Reaction score
Blush’s entire demeanor had struck me as off for a bit just for how cheery they are until I realized that they’re quite honestly doing a really good job of channeling the emoji they were given, so I can admire that.
Thanks! I've been having a bit of fun; the anonymity this game provides allows more freedom in the way you can act. I hope future games do this too!

• Love
Reactions: Winking and Yum

Thinking

Reaction score
im gonna be really angry if we lynch weary and they turn up townsided

but honestly is it that hard to appear rational when opposed by someone

ugh i hate myself but weary has already done some blatant antitown stuff

vote weary

Winking

Reaction score
Weary keeps grasping at straws. That’s what I’ve been getting through their posts thus far. The scenarios they keep suggesting is just too... Out there. I was about to make another post quoting him, but honestly I don’t have the energy to keep that stuff up and why are pronouns so confusing this game, I keep switching between he and they

Weary feels incredibly suspicious, basically. I don’t really have much to say that others haven’t said already, but basically unless a better option presents itself I’m gonna

Vote Weary

Yum

Reaction score
Want Halo to post before making a solid vote, in case they have anything juicy to say

Halo

Reaction score
I am sorry everyone, but if you want a more elaborate post from me with suspicions and what not you will have to wait as I am about to go to bed and am in no way able to make such a post now (besides this since I felt I had to say something).

I am not the roleblocker, so I think that means there is no cc on that claim. Do not have any juicy info either, besides my reads if you would consider that juicy.

Yum

Reaction score
I am sorry everyone, but if you want a more elaborate post from me with suspicions and what not you will have to wait as I am about to go to bed and am in no way able to make such a post now (besides this since I felt I had to say something).

I am not the roleblocker, so I think that means there is no cc on that claim. Do not have any juicy info either, besides my reads if you would consider that juicy.
Reads are good if you can post them before leaving to sleep, but at least no one has contradicted Blush's claim as of yet.

I don't think Unamused posted yet, are you able to confirm Blush?

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Unamused

Reaction score
Unamused if you have any night action that could verify me, were you blocked night zero?
I can't really verify that without more information. We'd need to reveal more town information but it's probably worth it right now I think? I'll let people discuss first. :)

both Weary and Unamused, the claimed blocks, voted for Shades
So did enough others to get them lynched; you can't really deny that Shades was acting very suspicious and even gave up towards the end of the day.

How sure are we that Shades was speaking the truth though?
I think we can be reasonably sure because otherwise that would probably be game throwing?

Did anyone get an item today? I did not.
No item for me.

Yum

Reaction score
I can't really verify that without more information. We'd need to reveal more town information but it's probably worth it right now I think? I'll let people discuss first. :)
What do you mean by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.