Emoji Mafia - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking

Reaction score
I think you should claim if you have anything useful, otherwise we should probably wait until tomorrow to get a few more claims going. I'll probably claim tomorrow myself.
i dont have anything enlightening at this point in time, if i did i would out tho dont get me wrong

outing tomorrow or doing a massclaim sounds good, ill plan for that too

Yum

Reaction score
Also if Weary flips town, doc should claim if applicable since it'd be day three and they probably accounted for one of the saves

• Agree
Reactions: Weary

Yum

Reaction score
Weary why do you keep rating arguments in favor of your lynch Agree? Strikes me as rather odd

Halo

Reaction score
Okay! Seems like a good time to claim.

I'm Roleblocker, and I blocked Unamused n0 and Weary n1.
I would agree this was a good time to claim. Perhaps if :Shades: had made an effort to persuade town at the end something could have been done with this claim earlier, but now we have even more info with the 2 blocks and no night kills.

So it seems I have been accused of being Mafia since clearly a claimed roleblock and no kills means that I am a good candidate to be lynched today. From my point of view I am just a villager so obviously blocking me did not stop any Mafia kills. I can only assume that Blush has to be Mafia and is attempting to frame me.

If Unamused could answer Blushs question about whether he can verify Blush that would be good, untill then it seems I am being framed and Blush is Mafia.

I would also like to remind everyone how easely Blush could get me lynched with this lie and face no consequences because they would disguise as somebody else tomorrow which would mean he cannot be lynched if he really is the disguiser.

I mean Blush has not voted me yet but I can easely see a bandwagon happen in the future.
This screams over-reacting in my opinion. Even if you are actually a villager, it could still be possible that :Blush: blocked you. Eitherway you look at this, this seems like a post made because you panicked.

he very well validly pointed out that if he was a villager; he would not be able to perform a night action and therefore two options open:
Could be possible, but a villager claim in a closed setup is kinda weak.

Bonus quotes:
You are hilarious.

Vote Shades
You are hilarious.

Vote Blush
(not much significance just thought it was kinda funny)

Weary

Reaction score
Weary why do you keep rating arguments in favor of your lynch Agree? Strikes me as rather odd
They're not really arguments in favor of lynching me but rather just good ideas to do after I've fliped town

• Love
Reactions: Yum

Halo

Reaction score
I also want to adress some other players.

:Thinking:
- His posts seem calm and rational. He makes some good commentary on what is going on in my eyes and it feels like he at times is steering the thread into certain directions (or atleast tries to), altough I can not exactly define how. On the surface feels like a town player, worth keeping an eye on though (as possible sneaky scum or disguiser target).

:Yum:
- Seems like he goes with the town flow. Sided with :Blush: pretty much right away. Rationally he seems town and contributes a lot, but gut feeling tells me something is off. Both days info comes forward which accelerates the thread into a certain direction. While today has offered us more info to work with and keep in mind for following days, like with :Shades: yesterday, the focus has been on :Weary: and votes followed fast. It is possible :Yum: has taken advantage of this so definitely worth keeping an eye on as well (similair to :Thinking: as sneaky scum or disguiser target).

:Mask:
- Did not offer to much of a perspective this day, besides agreeing that :Weary:'s reply to :Blush:'s claim was over the top. After that joined in on the :Weary: vote and has not said anything since. Too little to make a definite judgement, but lowkey suspicious.

:Unamused:
- Not too fond of their initial response to :Yum: and :Blush:, then again he makes a fair point
cause a) i didn't really need to
b) i said i would be upfront if there was a consensus for it but so far it's just the two of you getting up my ass
Something :Thinking: said makes sense, which makes me inclined to believe his claim
unamused: claim on the surface adds up to what blush said, however they already knew they were roleblocked and could say anything. i believe them for now since it would be risky to claim a random person targeted themself, as lying about that to a villager would have been lynch worthy imo. town sided

Halo

Reaction score
:Yum:
- Seems like he goes with the town flow. Sided with :Blush: pretty much right away. Rationally he seems town and contributes a lot, but gut feeling tells me something is off. Both days info comes forward which accelerates the thread into a certain direction. While today has offered us more info to work with and keep in mind for following days, like with :Shades: yesterday, the focus has been on :Weary: and votes followed fast. It is possible :Yum: has taken advantage of this so definitely worth keeping an eye on as well (similair to :Thinking: as sneaky scum or disguiser target).
Looking back he also seemed to have taken the lead on the :Shades: lynch. His course of action today seems similair to yesterday's. If :Weary: flips mafia I will lean towards town reading him, if :Weary: flips town I will lean towards scum reading him.

Eitherway I do believe a :Weary: lynch is the way to go. On the other hand I would really like to hear from everyone if they received an item or not. I did not receive an item (I believe some have already said). I will not vote just yet to prevent the next post from being a hammer.

Thinking

Reaction score
Looking back he also seemed to have taken the lead on the :Shades: lynch. His course of action today seems similair to yesterday's. If :Weary: flips mafia I will lean towards town reading him, if :Weary: flips town I will lean towards scum reading him.

Eitherway I do believe a :Weary: lynch is the way to go. On the other hand I would really like to hear from everyone if they received an item or not. I did not receive an item (I believe some have already said). I will not vote just yet to prevent the next post from being a hammer.
yeah yum appeared to have followed me on that one. i think i deserve some of the blame for being the first to accuse shades (and was partially wrong on one thing but admitted to it), but i didnt vote for a while. yum was pretty quick to vote and has reiterated some of my thoughts, so ive got my eye on them

Yum

Reaction score
Angry, no item
Blush, no item
Expressionless
Halo, no item
Hearts
Joy
Mask
Sob
Sweat
Thinking
Unamused, no item
Weary
Winking
Yum, no item

The rest of the players haven't specified.

• Thank You
Reactions: Halo

Thinking

Reaction score
i specified no item in my first post this day

but since it was missed ill clarify;

i have no item

Yum

Reaction score
I just did a search in the thread for the word item and went from there

Thinking

Reaction score
alright i think thats a pretty good sign, now that shades is confirmed it lends more credibility to a roleblocker or doctor existing, and the possibility of items existing is higher

this also means guiser didnt move to a different account last night since nobody died so thats really good and cuts down on paranoia

i didnt get any items

still annoys me how shades gamethrowed at the end of d1
plural

Reaction score
no item

i think the item was given to a mafia member whos being silent about it, i feel a townie wouldve told us already if they received an item

Reaction score
no item

i think the item was given to a mafia member whos being silent about it, i feel a townie wouldve told us already if they received an item
which probably means itemgiver should claim, might want to do it tomorrow for reasons stated above

Yum

Reaction score
Angry, no item
Blush, no item
Expressionless, no item
Halo, no item
Hearts, no item
Joy
Mask, no item
Sob
Sweat
Thinking, no item
Unamused, no item
Weary
Winking
Yum, no item

Joy, Sob, Sweat, Weary, and Winking haven't specified, unless I missed something earlier.

Reaction score
or its Sob, whos gone AWOL

sob speak up we cant hear you
i kind of just assume when we were going around claiming if people had items, the people who didnt claim just didnt have an item and didnt feel the need to specify that. thats why i said nothing

• Agree
Reactions: Yum

Winking

Reaction score
never mind, i don’t have anything else to add right now, my brain keeps going into a pile of mush

Status
Not open for further replies.