Dead People Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm using a very loose definition of active here.
Another issue with Oogs claim is that (unless he is actually game throwing and will be modkilled) He hasn't been mod killed for "throwing the game"

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
WOW, he actually went for it.

He's gonna have to fight so hard next day xD.
If JK turns up as shady Ooglie will have credibility and will then throw things into Mia's way who isn't actually proven in any way. No investigations onto her nothing.

I'm using a very loose definition of active here.
Another issue with Oogs claim is that (unless he is actually game throwing and will be modkilled) He hasn't been mod killed for "throwing the game"
He said "I can still guess the actions I submitt", so thats why he didn't get modkilled, because it's not actually throwing its just heavily moving against his win condition. Since he needed JK's actions but he can still guess them.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I bid thee good day people, both those who have died by my hands and those who haven't.

Could've gotten a tie there if I voted before Ooglie did, but I was busy and didn't get a chance too.
Plus if my message was read as well.
But even though I died, I personally consider this a win for me. Thought I did rather well this game, which is good enough for me.
Wasn't even planning on winning until recently with 77 releasing information about the module I gave him. After getting my role I mostly was interested in causing a bit of chaos in the game and spice things up...
....Kind of failed at that early game, but did it in the end!

Interested in reading up all of this....
...hopefully tomorrow.

Reactions: digi

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Also if it turns out Ooglie isn't the last evil player when I finish reading this and actually turns out to be a good guy/friendly third-party I'm going to be so angry because I'm pretty sure all the evidence and arguments were there to say that Ooglie's theory makes no sense to vote for me and that if he was telling the truth about being good then we should've directed our attention elsewhere...
...Like cat.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Oh, by the way,
If JK turns up as shady Ooglie will have credibility and will then throw things into Mia's way who isn't actually proven in any way. No investigations onto her nothing.
It won't give much credibility.
As I said many times in the thread, half the remaining players already knew my ability, or at least I can safely assume so after I had claimed the items I could give out.
The players I gave out items to who are currently alive are:
-Endersteve, who has the bulletproof vest (hey, if he didn't finish those lyrics that first crazy day then at least he would've had more time)
-Caff, who... also has a bulletproof vest (keeps a doctor safe)
And... Fruitninja, who also has a bulletproof vest (I'm detecting a trend).
That's half the remaining players.
And even then I did propose giving Mia bulletproofing last night, so mia should've also known it was me, so more than half.
Just Moogles and cat was left in the dark.

I only made a deal with fruit cause he was in my inn, and was hoping to strike a deal with the Mafia or cult (which turned out to be fake) to keep me alive until the end of the game.
But apparently his survivor role is true if Mia is to be believe (and I would say the evidence IS there, especially now that I'm dead)

And... I should probably get back to working on my essay and not reading past the 3rd page of this thread...

JKangaroo

Reaction score
JKangaroo
The hell are you doing here?
I haven't been following the voting, but from what I can tell, was it just one vote against you?
Yep.
Ooglie was the only one to vote, and 1 minute before the deadline too (apparently, I didn't see the exact time but was told it was 1 minute from when it was posted.)

I had tried to get ender to vote (was going to have Caff/fruit do so as well but, well, let's say I got lazy).
And like I said before, I was going to vote as well, knew he was going to vote despite anything I did, and so if no one else voted at least mine would give me the chance to live, but I've been busy at a friends house for most of the day.
So yay for timezones? :p

But like I said, still considering this a win for ye old kangaroo. *thumbs up*

Reactions: digi

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I'm also currently being told that Ooglie is indeed the last Mafia member, and is also apart of you're Sexy Mafia digi. (hopefully my sources are correct).
If so... welp, he'll be dead soon enough.
That is if ender and fruit do indeed have bombs and are targeted, or if catgirl decides to shoot him.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I want JK to backstab the town and win so I can say "I told you so" \o/
I was thinking of doing that. ;)
Use my voting powers to basically just kill everyone left, then have the last Mafia come out on top out of nowhere. (plus whatever other 3ps won before then).

But I thought that wouldn't have been fair for all my little underlings trying their best.
...Would've been hilarious though.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Thing is, the mafia has the ability that they show innocent upon death, until 2 game phases have passed. So if the mafia dies (and the game would be over), it would actually show him as innocent first.

I think I'll have some fun with that, starting the day since an "innocent" was killed, and then end the game a bit later after the remaining players are confused.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Thing is, the mafia has the ability that they show innocent upon death, until 2 game phases have passed. So if the mafia dies (and the game would be over), it would actually show him as innocent first.

I think I'll have some fun with that, starting the day since an "innocent" was killed, and then end the game a bit later after the remaining players are confused.
Toying with their feelings like that.
For two nights though >: D

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Now that's just rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.