Dead People Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
ANYWAYS
They belive OOGs claim of lynch proofyness and are trying to get him to claim. It seems they think he isn't mafia, as lynch proof mafia would be too OP (waaaay too OP). So they really should try searching for maf or something instead of dwelling on Oog. Time limit. GmK what happens if nobody votes at the end of the day? Will you just randomly pick an alive player?
Correct, I'd have to use random.org - but I highly doubt it will happen

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
why are flamey people rating alpha's thread agree . -.
Alpha102 said:
Even the main thread is getting hostile again.

I'm really sick of the "blah blah, everyone alive is an idiot right now" attitude that has been continually expressed in these dead clubs.

It is obvious to us because we've been given knowledge to pool together, and just by being in here we cannot fully understand what it is to be in the dark for the remainder of the game.

I really like the speculation in here the most, and the anticipation of what people are going to end up doing. But calling everyone alive idiots because they did not make the move that is "obvious" to us is just going to make everyone hate us and discourage people from playing with each other.

Legitimate criticisms are different, don't get me wrong. There is a difference between calling everyone idiots, and talking about flaws in logic constructively.

I'm mostly just tired of seeing all of those dislike wars going on everywhere in this community lately.

Even the main thread is getting hostile again.

I'm really sick of the "blah blah, everyone alive is an idiot right now" attitude that has been continually expressed in these dead clubs.
Are you referring to this post?
If so, I rated it agree because of the paragraphs I've highlighted. Those points are what I agreed with. Now, if you're referring to me as being 'flamey', I'd like an explanation as to what makes you think I am?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think they need something new to happen for them to get back to discussion (if it can be returned to a similar state. It seems that these games get so quiet this late

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait. I think he is trying to hint that there is a cult. And that JK is its leader. Atleast that's the vibe I'm getting. Was that a fake game throw? I didn't get any mafia vibes from it.
If I'm right (I'm probably missing something important here) then this won't work out for him, cause jk will be dead.
And Oog doesn't actually know the business deal I assume. Cause then he would know that JK trades for votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.