Dead People Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Thing is, the mafia has the ability that they show innocent upon death, until 2 game phases have passed. So if the mafia dies (and the game would be over), it would actually show him as innocent first.

I think I'll have some fun with that, starting the day since an "innocent" was killed, and then end the game a bit later after the remaining players are confused.
Awesome, I'm getting closer to winning from doing almost nothing!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
YES SORRY, CATGIRL SHOOTING THE PERSON THAT TRIES TO KILL HER DOESNT STOP THE KILL FROM GOING THROUGH
Oh, I thought you were screwing with me the entire time while knowing she would die xD.

Catgirl did really well though, killing the final mafia, calling out 77, and making it all that way. She only died because Ooglie was being silly...

Good game!

Reactions: Hunter

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
...Oh crap, Catgirl could have shot me the entire time on that first night as well. I remember thinking she killed me when I died as well. Irony?

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were screwing with me the entire time while knowing she would die xD.

Catgirl did really well though, killing the final mafia, calling out 77, and making it all that way. She only died because Ooglie was being silly...

Good game!
There was only one person Ooglie could have attempted to kill without risk: Mia. That was the only player left that didn't either have a bomb, was bulletproof, or could shoot back...

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
There was only one person Ooglie could have attempted to kill without risk: Mia. That was the only player left that didn't either have a bomb, was bulletproof, or could shoot back...
Fair enough then, I thought he could have made a 'more obvious' choice when you said grave tactical error.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I was kinda hoping Fruit somehow visited cat, cat shot Fruit and then she'd be blown up and Ooglie would win. Atleast thats what I thought when I read grave tactical error.
Well he picked the one person that would kill him immediately.

The bombs would have exploded a night later, since any action targeting Ooglie, happens a night later (except direct kills like a gun or SK kill). So the bomb would have blown up during the next night, in which Ooglie could have tried to kill yet again.

So the grave mistake was to misunderstand the function of cats role (which is evident in the post in his mafia chat, he assumed cat was only a rough sleeper and forgot about the killing part) and by not allowing himself one more day/night phase due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.