Dead People Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wow, I really expected the Anti-Town to let the Hunter/Alpha drama continue to play out.

I suspect someone was out to specifically kill me, most likely Duffie. She correctly guessed I claimed a similar role but not quite the same. (Which was a terrible idea for me to claim Alien, I have total grace regarding that mistake)

I chose catgirl(numbers), she seemed pretty uninvolved with the entire day and is my pick to go to the end. It's like predicting a Survivor Season contestant winner right now <3.

• Haha
Reactions: Duffie

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
So, uh GmK how close was I with that amnesia theory?

I'm really curious as to how it all ties together!
Oh if you wanna know, at a very basic level:

Everybody had the exact same 4 questions at the start

That's also why this game most certainly isn't guaranteed to be balanced, even if I tried my very best.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Alpha102 myusername22 midnightgirl24 who did you target
i watched myself and myuser you should be ashamed for nearly getting me lynched
Take a guess... I specifically made a post hinting at who I was visiting expecting the town would read between the lines....

Strategy note: never expect people to read between the lines. Was going to give timdood instructions to lead a lynh on someone in the night chat but I thought the deadline was later.....

• Haha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Man, rooms were hidden well.

Here's my mafia team prediction:
Ooglie101
Jivvi
Timdood3
catgirl(numbers)
Defiant_Blob

Shouldn't need spoilers since this is a guess, other than what Hunter said about Ooglie. I had suspicions about Ooglie during the day I was alive(Such as when I called him out/joked about Bellboy), but was *ahem* unable to properly voice them.

Addition to previous spoilers of mine:
I also think it's going to boil down to third parties vs Mafia. I don't think many people would have picked town, in all honesty.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.