Dead People Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
lol town
if they actually believe ooglie's claim of unlynchable, they'd vote him again
i mean really the number of Targeted=Killer Dies outnumbers him at least 3 to 1, and when added to Number of Bulletproof it's even higher

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
because
as we have established
they are not smart
Ok, I'm getting pretty tired of this.
At nearly every turn Hunter's been nothing but condescending. It's getting annoying having to read post after post of him harshly criticising the players and the way they're playing. Someone please tell him to knock it off as it seems that he's ignored me. Also, tell him that it's just a game and that there's no life-saving prize at the end. Thank you.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
because
as we have established
they are not smart
I don't remember establishing that.
That isn't a logical reason. Be more helpful.
If you want to be this serious and expect everyone to know the perfect action, go to epic mafia. While we try to take it seriously here, it's more important to have fun than to win.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
imagine a line
on one end, there's "i have irl stuffs like boyfriend, no time for silly games! ugh, stop tagging me"
on the other there's super serious people
i would like to think of us as a whole being in the middle or slightly above the median

imagine another line perpendicular to the first
on one end, there's "let's keep third parties alive! lynch the pr claim!"
in the other direction there's process of elimination and clearing players
i would like to thing of us as a whole moving in the other direction
regrettably, this is not so

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Even the main thread is getting hostile again.

I'm really sick of the "blah blah, everyone alive is an idiot right now" attitude that has been continually expressed in these dead clubs.

It is obvious to us because we've been given knowledge to pool together, and just by being in here we cannot fully understand what it is to be in the dark for the remainder of the game.

I really like the speculation in here the most, and the anticipation of what people are going to end up doing. But calling everyone alive idiots because they did not make the move that is "obvious" to us is just going to make everyone hate us and discourage people from playing with each other.

Legitimate criticisms are different, don't get me wrong. There is a difference between calling everyone idiots, and talking about flaws in logic constructively.

I'm mostly just tired of seeing all of those dislike wars going on everywhere in this community lately.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, JK probably knows that many of the people alive are *not* mafia because of his 'shady' deals. By his standpoint, if so many are not mafia, then why would mafia seem to have 4 and the other seem to have 2? (Keep in mind, they didn't know that 77 was technically part of both teams). ORRRR JK knows/highly suspects that there's another mafia team and is simply keeping the town confused. I'm guessing that his win condition isn't exactly pro-town, so it could be in his best interest to keep the town confused and arguing.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ANYWAYS
They belive OOGs claim of lynch proofyness and are trying to get him to claim. It seems they think he isn't mafia, as lynch proof mafia would be too OP (waaaay too OP). So they really should try searching for maf or something instead of dwelling on Oog. Time limit. GmK what happens if nobody votes at the end of the day? Will you just randomly pick an alive player?

Status
Not open for further replies.