[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
However, as the more astute of you have probably noticed, a few of those rooms have been blacked out. There may be more like that later on, after the performance. Those are out of bounds during the night. Completely. There is no entering them. At least, for now. And for the vast majority of you.
from 'vast majority' i guess that people have roles that allow them access to certain rooms + possibly an item making role that allows the creation of keycards etc to enter locked rooms

the last time i used a keycard in a mafia game it killed me instantly!

You don't know for sure if it was a speaker which is why you describe it as 'like a speaker' because you're reasonable of course.
You hear what sounds like metal clunking together
The noise from before, like a microphone being switched off, leaves the room in silence.
die

Well I was straight up told I'm gonna be spending the night in the basement so who wants to double up with me in Infs murder dungeon?
doubt
Also I guess this makes it clear that the person voted will actually be lynched. Either that or the lights turn off after they've performed and thats why we'll never see them again.
unvote me then!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I wasn't either at the game start I got told when inf posted the floor plan.
absolutely doubt

the flavour of the game suggests that the host acts as an entity far away that communicates through a monitor, etc and everything else is given via the pamphlet opened at night and then our own actions from there on out

the information that you will be going to basement would have had to been conveyed by a giant monitor appearing out of nowhere there noone else in lobby saw or you opening your pamphlet which is forbidden until night!

i believe flavour text is important in this game and if inf is choosing to be 'contradictory' then hes bad!

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I recieved some information (when I originally recieved my role) which makes a lot of sense with this map.
It doesn't explicitly mention any rooms (there was no real indication as to that effect) , but i think it casts some doubt on Notty's claim.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
absolutely doubt

the flavour of the game suggests that the host acts as an entity far away that communicates through a monitor, etc and everything else is given via the pamphlet opened at night and then our own actions from there on out

the information that you will be going to basement would have had to been conveyed by a giant monitor appearing out of nowhere there noone else in lobby saw or you opening your pamphlet which is forbidden until night!

i believe flavour text is important in this game and if inf is choosing to be 'contradictory' then hes bad!
this finding turned my meme vote into a real vote