[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
and i'll VALIDATE notty's claim even though i did already say this in my we all have the same role post (i think?) so this could be sneakily looking for approval
i do know my role name however
as support of the sneaky looking for approval strategy in my theory post i said this
tbh theory time that doesnt make complete sense!
what if we all have the same role right now, including the same alignment (town) and win condition
but when we get to read the pamphlet tonight, the hidden part of our roles unlock and tell us the backstory of a character from a previous version which we follow in the footsteps of, and if this character was mafia then we become mafia
which to a mafia who does know everything about their role (i assume but maybe not) it could read that i don't know role name as well as abilities

hipmeow

Reaction score
ok so i went back to check what people said about which room they want to sleep in or whatever (this could be inaccurate)

restaurant - sessy
kitchen - hip
lighting box - paige, ltin?
basement - notty, weak
costume room - alisha
library - stranger

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ok so i went back to check what people said about which room they want to sleep in or whatever (this could be inaccurate)

restaurant - sessy
kitchen - hip
lighting box - paige, ltin?
basement - notty, weak
costume room - alisha
library - stranger
sessy is in the costume room with me

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ya i checked through my posts i didnt mention abilities being the hidden part once
(but yes that is the hidden part for me)
(does this mean ive accidentally revealed im possibly becoming a power role tonight)
(please dont kill me thanks)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ya i checked through my posts i didnt mention abilities being the hidden part once
(but yes that is the hidden part for me)
(does this mean ive accidentally revealed im possibly becoming a power role tonight)
(please dont kill me thanks)
then make sure you paired up with someone that sounds innocent